Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ferard

You Bitch. ;)

by Babie_Eater_Yumm 0 reviews

Sorry For The Wait. I Wrote This One Yesturday..Didnt Save. Deleted All My Hard Work. D: Hope It Doesnt Mess Up This Time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-11-26 - Updated: 2009-11-28 - 279 words

-1Illiterate
Gerard barged into the bathroom and saw Frank throwing up over the toilet.
"Frank!? Are you okay?" He knelt by Frank.
"I don't know." Frank said between throwing up. After about 5 mins. He stoped and layed on Gerard. Gerard picked him up and layed him on the bed.
"Get some sleep, kay?" Gerard said kissing Franks head then smiled a little and walked out of the room and into the kitchen. He went into the fridge and grabbed the milk. Just as he was about to drink from the carten the phone rang. He walked over to the phone and picked it up.
"Hello?" He asked into the phone.
"Yeah, Gerard? It's Emily...Have you seen my Frankie? He was supposed to meet me for diner, but he never showed. Im really worried." Emily said with worry.
"Yeah, Ive seen him. Hes here, but hes sleeping...and hes sick. I'll take ca-" Gerard started.
"Hes WHAT?" Emily yelled into the phone. "Why is he there? And you got him sick? What the hell is wrong with you?"
"Hey! Calm down. Im gonna take care of him!" Gerard said trying to keep his voice down.
"Yeah! Like I can trust you! You keep dragging my little Frankie in and making him a little faggot like you! Im comming to get him."
"Over my dead body!" He nearly screamed into the phone. Then Frank walked out of the bedroom, he had his coat and shoes on. "Frank..." Gerard said forgeting he was still on the phone.
"What wheres my Frank?" Emily asked over and over.
"Tell her im comming home." Frank said Gerard just stood. "Tell her!" He yelled a little.
Sign up to rate and review this story