Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Your Name?

I Want You to Want Me

by icyXblues 1 review

Chapter 2. Typed by Amber ;D enjoy mofo's

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-11-28 - Updated: 2009-11-28 - 395 words

0Unrated
I looked in the mirror, trying to calm my nerves. Wait- why the hell was I nervous? This was our fifth date! I looked in the mirror and tried to smooth my long. curly brown hair just the right way. You might call me pretty. I had big green eyes, lashes that went on for days, and a small figure. But this wasn't important. Gerard loved me for me, not what I looked like. We were both just comic book loving, artistic geeks. If he were any other way, I wouldn't love him. When the doorbell rang, I about jumped out of my skin. When I opened the door to his smiling face, it couldn't help but gasp. He was so beautiful, it was unreal. He wrapped me in his arms and hugged me. When we were driving, I didn't pay attention to where he was going until we stopped. We were at his house. He blushed and explained that he had the house for the night. When I walked in I stopped. Everything was...clean and romantic? I sat down a at little table he had set up and waited for him to sit down also. When he came to the table he had food. He can cook? it was good, Italian food. We chatted and flirted until we were done. After dessert he kissed me all the way up to his room.
"You know how people have 'wild nights out'?" he asked.
"Well I have wild nights IN." he smiled and pushed me against the bed. Within seconds his shirt was off and he was kissing every visible part of my body. When he started unbuttoning my jeans I asked him "What brought all this on?". He smiled and said "Oh, I forgot to tell you! We got signed on a major label! Were leaving in two days." I was shocked and beyond happy for him. I locked my legs around his waist and kissed him. While he was searching for the back of my bra, I was thinking.
"Stop." I said. He looked at me with confused eyes, but he stopped. I lay next to him and said, "I don't want this to be your last memory of me. When you get back...we can finish..." He was content with that. He held me close and i fell asleep in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story