Categories > Cartoons > Fairly OddParents > Any Way for Payback?

Prologue

by unknown20troper 0 reviews

Norm/OLDER!Timmy. Jorgen accidentally drops Norm's lamp at Timmy's house when he takes Timmy's fairies on his 18th bday. Without Tim's fairies and memories, he doesn't recognize Norm but Norm still...

Category: Fairly OddParents - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Norm,Timmy Turner - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-11-29 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 185 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly OddParents.

Author’s Note: Constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms. If anyone is out of character, please tell me.

Pairing: Norm/OLDER!Timmy

Any Way For Payback?

Prologue

BOOM!

Jorgen Von Strangle appeared in Timothy Tiberius Turner’s room. Tim had just finished saying goodbye to his fairies. He was eighteen years old now, the age at which all godchildren lost their fairies, and their fairy memories. Even if they had saved the world thousands of times, and loved their godparents with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns in a non-romantic way.

Jorgen flashed the Forgeticin, Tim's eyes went woozy, and the Fairy Cab came to take away the fairies.

He had held a purple lava lamp, which he had used for a urinal cake until the Tooth Fairy protested. When he erased Tim’s memory, his grip on the lamp loosened. It fell to the floor, causing the lava to slosh around in the lamp, but Jorgen didn't notice. Jorgen BOOMed back to Fairy World, not knowing and not caring about what happened to the lamp.
Sign up to rate and review this story