Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back of the stage.

Where to go from here.. (ch 7)

by MyChemicalFangirl 4 reviews

Heeelpp! XD Outta ideas!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-12-05 - Updated: 2009-12-05 - 655 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thankyou to Natalie, Brooke, Lyndsey and Eddi for reviewing.
I love you guys. :D
Natalie and Lyndsey my Twitterbuddies! XD
So here goes..
P.s.
I started working on this when I was ill. (now)
So expect grammar errors and stuff. ):


Natalie's POV

I sigh as Patrick walks off to find Christie. I don't know what he did but I'm sure he didn't deserve the yelling from Eddi. I turn to get back on the bus,

“Hey!” Andy calls and I smile and turn to face him, he got to me fast. “I ate mine on the way.” He laughs, handing me the nacho.

“Thanks.” I say, taking it then hugging him. We get on the bus and sit in the back room. Joe and Cassi are chilling in the bunks, versing each other on the DS, probably. We sit on the sofa and I eat my nacho. After we've been in there for a few minutes there's a knock on the back lounge door.

“Come in!” Andy calls and in comes Patrick and Christie, both looking upset.

“What's wrong?” I ask them, putting my food to one side and walking over to hug Christie.

“Eddi.” She says sadly, hugging me back, then she pulls away and we go over to the sofa. I offer them to sit and Patrick sits in the middle, next to Andy, then Christie squeezes on the small sofa beside Patrick. I go and sit on the arm of the sofa, beside Andy.

“I told her what she yelled.” Patrick said sadly.

“She's fine.” Andy smiled.

“How?” Christie asks him.

“I spoke to her down by the river.” He says, we all turn to look at him as he tells us. I can't help but notice Patrick suddenly looks annoyed at something. I look to Christie, she looks kinda scared.

“You never told me any of that.” Patrick says, turning to face her.

“I didn't know you needed to know.” She says quietly.

“You even denied knowing what she was on about when I told you what she yelled.” Patrick said, then sighed.

“Sorry, okay.” Christie says, tears in her eyes already,

“If I had known about this it would have been different.” Patrick said, I can't see the expression on his face because he's facing Christie but I'm guessing he's not happy. “I didn't even know you'd ever dated another girl, I mean, never mind Eddi.” He's getting worked up.

“Calm down, 'Trick.” Andy says.

“I think you better stay out of it.” Patrick says sadly, “Sorry.”

“C'mon.” I say, taking Andy's hand and tugging him out of the room.

Christie's POV
What I hope to be the last of my tears falls down my face. Me and Patrick argued. We hardly ever argue. But it's okay now, he's hugging me and saying sorry.

“I should of told you.” I say,

“It's okay.” He says back, “I over-reacted.”

“No you didn't.” I reply, “I would of told you but I thought it would make you less willing to take me in.” I admit. “I didn't want you to think you were a girlfriend stealer, you aren't.”

“Thank you.” He says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

Brooke's POV
“You asshole.” I say to Pete, a smile on my face.

“Thanks, whore.” He laughs. We get a few odd looks from people around us. But we don't care.

“I wonder why Patrick stole Christie from us?” I ask.

“I don't wonder, it's obvious.” Pete smirks.

“You sick, sick boy.” I say, laughing, “No they looked upset.” I add, more serious.

“I suppose.” Pete shrugs. He doesn't seem to care.

“You are an asshole, Mr.Wentz.” I say, shaking my head.

“Why thank you, again.” He says, just grinning.

I'm sorry this took so long to update and there's pretty much nothing her,
I have block on it.
Any ideas?
Please please please!
Love you! (:
Review..
Christie,xo
Sign up to rate and review this story