Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I keep telling myself...

chapter 3

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

read!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-12-05 - Updated: 2009-12-06 - 670 words

1Exciting
Walking out on a stage with 140 people looking at you is nerve racking. This was unlike anything we had ever played. The lights were brighter than usual and even though I couldnt see any one, I knew everyone had all eyes on us. I looked over and heather gave me a nod. Rachel started the count with her sticks. We played that night like it was gonna be our last.
After the show, we found a table on the balcony and sat down. The music was too loud and the people were not the regular people. It wasn’t our scene. Heather tapped me on the shoulder. “Isnt that Fall Out Boy?” she nodded in the direction of the people.
I looked over and there they were. There you were. Observing the scene, the smell, the environment. They started to walk over, and I darted my eyes in the other direction. But the whole time I could feel your eyes on me.
“I was wondering if I could have a word with you. You see I’m Pe-“
”We know who you are. What do you want with us?” I said rather snappy. I made note of how snappy I was being.
“Well aren’t you the little ankle biter.” Pete said. “I wanted to know if you would wanna come down and maybe talk about a record deal.” He smiled that disgustingly charming smile.
“Can I talk to you guys for a second?” I asked as I grabbed Heathers hand and we all went to a little corner.
“Do you hear this?!” Heather was beaming from ear to ear.
“Yeah, its great, but I don’t know about this.” I was very uneasy about it all. It just seemed like a scam, like an infomercial and their product was to good to be true, so you make sure to call within the 15 minutes so you can get the extra two steak knives. You grab your credit card and dial the number. When you get it home you realize it wasn’t what you had expected, hoped for.
Stephanie and Rachel became distracted and ran off to get drinks. Meanwhile me and heather stood there and over looked the crowd. The drunk girl whose clothes are half off and then frat boy whose going to take advantage of her. The smoke and sweat that hovered over everyone. Tonight just felt right.
“So..what are we going to do?” Heather asked, half hopeful, half sad.
“Lets invite them to the party.” I turned around placed my elbows on the railing, and took a drink of the screwdriver in front of me. All the while my eyes were on you. You stood there with your hands in your pocket, and then you would take them out and fix your hat and then put them back in your pocket. It was on going cycle, but they way you did made it cute, made it you.
“Wait, what? You wanna invite them to a party? For what?!” Heather didnt seem to like the idea, but I convinced her other wise.
“It will give everyone a reason to loosen up. And if I continue in this place, im gonna become super pissed off and if you ever wanna make it somewhere, well then were going to this party to discuss this.” I put my drink down and I started walking towards them. Heather followed letting out a groan. I walked right up to Pete and I put my hand on his forearm. He turned and looked me in the eye.
“There’s a party that’s going on tonight. You should come and we should talk about this. If thats ok with you.” I said to Pete, but was looking in your direction the entire time. Before Pete could say something, you opened your mouth. “Yeah, I’ll be there, I mean we’ll be there.” You made a point to include everyone in that. You smiled at me and my breath was taken away.
Sign up to rate and review this story