Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 8

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-07 - Updated: 2009-12-08 - 1693 words

0Unrated
The next morning,everybody was absolutely tired and slept in their rooms by their mates,or by themselves in Hinata's case.
Sakura sighed as her eyes opened slowly,and she noticed arms around her waist and smiled lightly.She turned around about to make a big mistake.
"Sa...",she trailed off her eyes caught the blond hair and cute guy by her,that was not Sasuke but Naruto.Her smile faded away quickly and she stared silently,as Naruto slept there by her snoring lightly.
But,she quickly came back to her senses.
Wait,That stupid Uchiha is not my boyfriend,Naruto-kun is.Damn it,Sakura,get your head screwed on right.That was a one time thing with Uchiha,and will never happen again.,she thought and gave herself a nod.She smiled again and looked back at Naruto.She giggled at his familiar little snores and touched his cheeck softly as she leaned in to kiss him on the lips.
She sat up in the bed and got up walking to the bathroom.She took a long cold shoer and washed her mouth.She put on some shorts with a white t-shirt and a white and tight dressy shirt over it pushing up the sleeves and leaving the top three buttones unbuttoned.She brushed her hair into a ponytail,having strands of her hair fall and frame her face.
She walked out of the room to see Ino and Hinata standing there.Ino glared at Hinata with her arms crossed.Hinata stared innocently and confused scratching her head.
"And what may I aks is this girl drama?",Sakura asked with a smile walking up to them.
"Nothing.Just best friend stealers getting ready to ruin another day.",Ino said with a smile.
"Oh,Ino.You're not a best friend stealer.",Sakura said waving a hand at her.Ino gasped and looked at Sakura with wide eyes.
"I'm not the bestfriend stealer!",Ino said pointing at herself.
"Oh,sorry.......I'm hungry.",Sakura said and walekd to the kitchen.Ino sighed in a quiet frustration and sat herself on the couch.Hinata smiled and followed Sakura in the kitchen.
"Saki,let's go to the mall and hang out.It's been a long time sinceI've hung out with my bestie.",Hinata said.Sakura nodded smiling at Hinata as she opened the fridge and got out some milk.
"Morning,peoples!",Kiba laughed coming in.
"Hi.",Hinata said sweetly waving at Hinata.
"'Sup.",Sakura said pouring the milk in a glass.
"So,Sakura....wanna come with me to the mall and hang out?",Kiba asked with a smile.
"Sorry,I'm already going to the mall with somebody.",Sakura said.
"Who?",Kiba asked sadly.
"Hina.",Sakura said pointing at Hinata who gave him a big smile and a peace sign.Kiba smiled and nodded.
"Can I come then?",he asked.Sakura sighed and shrugged.
"Sure,whatever.",she said.Kiba cheered and ran to his room to get dressed.Sakura rolled her eyes and put the milk back.
"Hey,I'm coming too!",Ino yelled out.
"Ok!",Sakura told her and took a sip from her milk.
"I guess I'll go get dressed.",Hinata said and walekd out of the kitchen,to pass Neji walking in.
"Yo,Sakura.",he greeted.
"Yo.",she said.
"Heard you going to the mall.",he said.
"Yeah,you coming?",she asked.
"Sure,but I'm bringing a friend.",he said.
"Ok,fine.",she said.She finished her milk quietly in the kitchen and put the glass in the sink.She walked out and stretched as she saw everybody,except Naruto and the monster.
"Where's Naruto and the monster?",she asked out loud.
"Here,you beast.",Sasuke said as he came out of the room.He wore ripped jeans with a white t-shirt and a black short-sleeved dressy shirt with some white nikes.
"Whatever,monster.",she scoffed and walked to her room.She opened the door,though,to see Naruto laying back with his arms behind his head and looking up.
"Naruto?",she asked closing the door behind her as she walked up to him and climbed on the bed.
"Hey.",he murmured.
"Hey.What's wrong?",she asked.
"Nothing,just thinking.",he said.
"About?",she asked.
"Back when we were in high school,and everybody was the bestest on friends.Everybody is the exact same,except me.",he said.Sakura smiled and crossed her legs.
"Yeah,you were always so goofy and clumsy and made so many mistakes.You loved dang ramen so much.Now you're the hard-working lead guitarist of th eband,who eats more beggies to stay healthy than ramen.",she said laughing to herself.
"Well,I wish we can get back to the high school life and I can be that goofy guy.",he said.
"You know,you can still be that guy.",she said leaning forward.
"Yeah,but you wouldn't date me.You started to date me when I became more serious.Back in high school,you'd call me baka and treat me like I was just some kid that had a silly crush on you.",he murmured.Sakura stopped smiling and looked down.
"That's true,but there's more to it.I did like you back in high school.You were always so funny and the class clown,and I liked you.Yet,I felt to wierd and awkward because out of all the girls that liked your jerk of a best friend,I liked you.But,I was kinda embarassed.",she said.Naruto looked at her and narrowed his eyes.
"So you were embarassed to be with the class clown?You were embarassed to be with the guy that you're dating today?",he asked.She looked up quickly.
"No!I was just...I don't know,I was just so freaked out and all.I just didn't want to be one of those girls that everybody made fun of because she was with some guy.",Sakura said.
"So,you didn't want to be with me because you thought everybody would laugh at you for being with me?",he asked.
"No!I mean...yeah....but it was just back then and I was just some confused girl!",she said.He sat up and looked over to her.
"No,you weren't confused!You were just embarassed!",he hissed the word as if it was some deadly word.
"Naru-"
"And you said that you liked me?!Please,you must have just pitied me!You must have just felt that I was so goofy and clumsy,and a clown and only thought of pulling pranks!That I was the only boy that couldn't get a girl to look my way!Well,guess what!I don't need your sympathy or pity!If you were so embarassed to be with me,why are you with me now?!Why didn't you fall for Sasuke like all the girls did?!Or Neji!Now,that would've been a whole lot better than being embarassed and confused to date me and have some stupid fear to date a guy you liked!",he yelled.
"It's not like I didn't like you at all!So,don't say I pitied you or felt sympathy for you,because I didn't.Because you were goofy,childish,clumsy,and a clown was why I liked you.Not because I felt sad you couldn't score a freaking girl to date you for at least a freaking minute!",she yelled back.He stayed silent for a moment,then looked away.
"Just get out.",he said quietly,and her eyes widened.She could hear the sorrow in his voice and quickly regretted all the words that she had just said.
"Naruto..",she trailed off.
"Get out!",he said more louder and she sniffed trying to hold back tears.She got off of the bed and walked to the door coming out,and turning back to close the door.She turned back and looked up to see evrybody there staring with wide eyes.
Ino sat there on the couch with the remote in her hands and in the air as if about to change the channel.
Hinata standing close by her with her hands at her side.
Neji with a cup of coffee in his hands and leaning on the wall.
Kiba with a bread in his mouth and hanging out with his arms at his side.
And last,Sasuke with his eyes narrowed staring at Sakura with his arms crossed and leaning against the wall.
She felt the tears about to break out and bit her lip,suddenly bursting into a run and ran out the door.
Everybody watched as she ran out the door and Kiba dropped the bread in his mouth.
"What happened?",he silently asked causing everybody,but Sasuke,to shrug in total amazement.
"There first fight in all those years,and all of us had to hear it.",Ino squietly said.Hinata sighed.
"I'm going to go and comfort her.",Hinata said.
"No.",Sasuke said bringing immediate shock to everybody and making them all looking at him.He sighed and looked away.
"Sasuke...",Ino trailed off.
"Just leave her alone,and give her some time.Then you guys can go and comfort her as long as you want.",Sasuke said and then walked back into the kitchen.
"That was wierd.",Hinata said softly.
"This day is wierd.",Kiba said quietly and then looked back at Sakura and Naruto's room wondering what Naruto was doing.
"Maybe somebody should go and comfort him.",Ino said,
"I'll go.",Hinata said quickly and walked into the room entering.And that,brought immediate suspicion to Ino who narrowed her eyes in confusion wondering why Hinata offered so quickly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright!I have two...wait a minute......no,three apologies to say!
First sorry!
I am sorry for making this chapter super short!
Second Sorry!
I am sorry for not writing stories in such a long time!I'll try and make them quicker.
Third sorry!
I am sorry for not writing the story about Traci faster!I'm still thinking of what to write about!So,if you'd like,please give me ideas.
So,in conclusion,review if you would on this story!
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story