Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Too Exposed - A Slytherin Among Us

Nothing to Brag About

by Neil 0 reviews

Nudity, love triangles, pregnancies and death, coupled with Quidditch, deceit, injustice, adventure and mystery. Sounds like another tranquil year at Hogwarts. Join me for Hogwarts Too Exposed - A ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Published: 2006-04-14 - Updated: 2006-04-14 - 6504 words

3Original
Hogwarts Too Exposed - A Slytherin Among Us Chapter Nineteen


Nothing to Brag About


"I can't believe he'd do that to me," Emily sobbed, as Caitlin updated her with all that Randy and Matt had overheard. "Are they positive it was Tyler?

Caitlin looked incredulously at her 'sister' and shook her head with frustration. "No they're not positive," Caitlin said, her voice filling with irritation. "They didn't actually see his face. It could have been two other boys. I imagine you've posed for nude pictures with dozens of boys in this school that have a brother that wants to see you expelled and your life ruined."

"I really thought he liked me," Emily mumbled, ignoring Caitlin's outburst, seeming to be in a trance. "How could he do something like that?"

"It easy when you're a low life creep," Caitlin responded. "The prat has evidently been setting you up since the first week of school."

"How can he hate me so? I've never been anything but nice to him." Emily turned to Caitlin, tears now filling her eyes. "I liked him. I really liked him a lot."

Caitlin put her arms around Emily and pulled her into a hug. "I know," said Caitlin understandingly.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll have a lie down," Emily said pulling herself away. "I haven't felt this awful since my parents were killed." Emily made for her bed and then turned. "Caitlin, please don't tell Mum and Jamie what a fool I've been. I'm ashamed enough, without them knowing."

"You have my word," Caitlin said genuinely as she left their bedroom and quietly closed the door behind her. She wondered how Emily expected to keep her Mum and Jamie from seeing the posters when they appeared in the school passageways.





Sunday, January 2, 2005 4:00 AM


Ginny felt like she was going crazy. If anyone saw her parading around the halls of the staff quarters at this time of the morning, in her slippers and nightdress, they would think likewise.

She'd woke up again this morning at about three and was unable to go back to sleep. At first she had paced her room, hoping to become drowsy. She'd even tried reading, but to no avail.

Whenever she tried to lie down, she felt like she couldn't breathe. She felt so alone and depressed. This wasn't the first time she had felt this way, and she was fearful it wouldn't be the last. Was she having what Muggles referred to as panic attacks? Did she even know what they were?

What's the matter with me? I'm only twenty-four, certainly not unattractive, but I can't seem to maintain a lasting relationship. I don't want to be alone the remainder of my life.

Ginny grew up in a crowded house. She was used to noise and activity. She hated being by herself, but worse, she hated the feeling of being unloved and unwanted. Last summer she had both Draco and Severus vying for her attention, and now she had only solitude. How she longed to have someone tell her that they cared for her. She'd forgotten how wonderful it felt to be tightly held in someone arms and be told that they love you.

She stopped in front of the Headmaster's quarters./ Did I make the wrong choice? He loved me, and I cared for him. We could have been happy together. If only I could have gotten damn Draco out of my head. What is it about him? Why can't I let go?/

The door opening and Katie Bell stepping into the corridor interrupted Ginny's thoughts. Ginny's presence went unnoticed until the door closed, and then Katie jumped backward, startled.

At first both women froze, speechless. Ginny gawked at Katie, who was clothed only in a tiny, revealing, panty-less teddy. "What were you doing in there?" Ginny asked naively. "Dressed like that?"

Katie just looked incredulously at Ginny. "Spending quality time with a wonderful man who deserves to be loved, not hurt," Katie said boldly.

"Are you two a couple?" Ginny asked, trying to convince her mind that this was reality and not just a bad dream.

"No," Katie answered piteously. "I'm just the substitute, but I'm available for the fulltime position if he can ever bring himself to trust a woman again." Katie turned to walk away and then stopped. "You have no idea how much he loved you, do you? Or how much you hurt him? Or do you just not care?"

"Don't presume to tell me how to manage my life!" Ginny said angrily. "I think the world of Severus." She hesitated. "I just had a choice to make and he..."

"He was expendable because you had Draco Malfoy and his Slytherin tongue ready to satisfy you," Katie interrupted. "I don't know Draco that well, but I doubt he could ever love you as much as Severus did. Sod it! Still does!"

Katie paced momentarily not sure she wanted to come clean to Ginny. She took a deep breath. "More than once, he has called me by your name in the heat of passion," she said. "If you walked in there now and told him that you loved him, we'd be history."

Katie looked threateningly at Ginny. "I only tell you this because I love him and want to see him happy. But I swear that if you hurt him again, I'll hex you from here to hell and back. I know I love him," Katie said, passion showing in her eyes, "and I can live with being a second choice. Don't you dare go back to him unless you're absolutely convinced and have every intention to remain with him the balance of your life."

Katie turned away from Ginny, tears in her eyes and walked down the corridor toward her own quarters. Ginny watched enviously as Katie's bare bum turned the corner and disappeared from sight. It must be wonderful to be so sure of your feelings about someone!

Ginny turned and looked at the door to Severus' quarters. All she had to do was knock and he would take her in his arms. She would no longer be alone. Then she thought of Draco. Tears came to her eyes, and she collapsed sobbing to the floor.





Hermione opened the door just enough to see who was knocking. "Amanda, you're back," she said with pleasure. "Just wait a moment please while I slip something on."

"It's not necessary, but if you'd feel more comfortable," Amanda said. "I've grown rather accustomed to female nudity living with Jamie, and I know you like to be nude in the privacy of your quarters, but I can understand if as a professor you'd prefer not to be seen by one of your students."

Hermione deliberated briefly and then opened the door entirely. "You're not only a student, you're a friend of the family. Did you just get back? Have you talked to Jamie yet?"

Amanda couldn't help but for a split second gaze at her professor. "You're beautiful Professor Granger. Jamie told me that you both had identical figures and you do." Amanda paused. "Well, you look like you would if you weren't pregnant. Actually, right now I guess we have that in common."

"Do you have any idea when the baby is due?" Hermione asked, getting the subject off her figure.

"I think either late May or early June," Amada answered. "Conception took place on September fourth."

"You're positive of the date?" Hermione asked. "Because that's when Harry and I conceived. We'll likely deliver within a few days of each other."

"It was definitely the fourth," Amanda repeated sorrowfully. "It was the only time we ever had sex."

"You only did it that once?" Hermione shook her head sadly. "It doesn't seem quite fair. Some women try so hard to have a child and can't. You most certainly didn't want one at this time in your life, and it only took that once."

"Yeah! Lucky me," Amanda replied, disgruntled.

"Why don't we go have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll get you something to drink," Hermione suggested. "Then you can tell me how your meeting went with your parents and what course of action you've planned."

Amanda followed her professor to the kitchen and sat looking forlorn as Hermione got them each a beverage and performed a chilling charm.

"Smile, Amanda," Hermione said as she put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "I know you're not happy to be pregnant, but it's not the end of the world."

"Maybe not if you have a wonderful job and you're married to your true love," Amanda said, looking enviously at Hermione, "but if you're sixteen and about to be kicked out of school, it sure seems that way."

"Yes, I imagine it does," Hermione said. "I can't envision what I would have done if I had been in your position at sixteen. You getting kicked out of school, however, is something that is not about to happen- assuming you desire to remain here."

"I would like to stay in school," Amanda answered emphatically, "but according to both my parents and Tony's, there is little chance of that happening. They doubt the Board of Governors would allow a female student to remain in school once visibly pregnant; which I most certainly will be soon."

"That is a ridiculous policy. I'm going to be as visibly pregnant as you, and I'm allowed to teach. Do the governors feel the other girls will be jealous and all want to become pregnant?" Hermione asked sarcastically.

"I doubt it," Amanda said dejectedly. "If anything, I'd think it would cause others to abstain or at the least be more careful. You'd think my being there would act as a deterrent."

"My views exactly," Hermione agreed. "Now all I have to do is convince the Headmaster and, in turn, the Board of Governors. Are you going to keep the baby or give it up for adoption?"

"A combination of both," Amanda said issuing a faint smile. "Really it would be crazy for Tony and me to consider getting married at our young age and trying to raise a baby. Both sets of parents were vehemently against that." Amanda shrugged her shoulders. "Deep down, I guess I have to agree with them. Tony and I don't have an idyllic relationship to begin with; the odds would be stacked against us."

Amanda glanced at Hermione dismally. "I'm not even sure he'll be allowed to continue seeing me. His dad really reamed him out for being so naively careless. I don't think it helped any that I'm from Gryffindor," she added bleakly.

"If your love is strong, it will keep you together," Hermione said, encouragingly. "If not, then its better you find out now."

Amanda nodded her head half-heartedly. "My Mum is going to raise the baby. My parents always wanted another child, but were unable to conceive. I guess my child will sort of be the little son or daughter that Mum could never have."

"But eventually you do intend to let the child know that you and Tony are the real mother and father?" Hermione questioned.

"Actually, right from the beginning. I'll be known as Mum, but my parents will do most of the upbringing."

"Then if we can manage to keep you in school, this situation won't turn out as awfully as you expected," Hermione said, trying to be positive.

"I guess not," Amanda answered, still looking rather glum. "But I'm afraid that's a big if. I'm not exactly getting any smaller."

"I know precisely what you mean," Hermione said, placing her hand on her belly.





Monday, January 3, 2005


Emily was able to spend most of the weekend in the faculty quarters and thus avoid Tyler, but with the recommencement of classes on Monday, it was just a matter of time before their paths eventually crossed. After all, they were in the same house, had all their classes together, and Tyler had no knowledge that he was a marked man.

Had Tyler known that Emily was aware of his deception, he probably would have given her a wide berth, but he didn't and, therefore, walked right up to her and Kim before the start of Potions class.

"Hi," he said awkwardly. "I was looking for you all weekend." He seemed to be stumbling for words. "We have to talk."

"You are the last person on earth that I want to talk to!" Emily practically screamed.

Suddenly everyone in the class was staring in their direction. She turned and started to head for her seat, but Tyler reached out and grabbed her arm. He had instantly realized that somehow she was aware of his digression.

Emily pulled away. "Keep your filthy hands off me," she roared, turning back toward him. "Don't you ever touch me again, you lying miserable shite! We have absolutely nothing to talk about, nor will we ever again." She once more turned away.

"Please, Emily, let me explain," Tyler begged. "It's not what it seems." He once more clutched her shoulder.

Kim could see it coming. Emily face was crimson. The anger, rage and hurt that had been building all weekend peeked. Emily turned, her eyes hurling daggers at Tyler. Kim expected Emily to slap Tyler, but she didn't. Instead, she clenched her fist and socked him squarely in the face. Caught off guard, Tyler fell to his knees and brought his hands to his face, his nose broken and bleeding.

"What have we here?" Professor Malfoy asked as he slammed the dungeon door. "A lover's spat?"

"Definitely not lovers," Emily snarled. "Not in this lifetime."

Malfoy's lip curled into a sneer. "Perhaps neither of you bothered to take notice, but this is the Potions dungeon and not a boxing arena," he snapped. "As much as it pains me to deduct points from my own house, you have each caused Slytherin the loss of ten points."

"But Professor," Emily started to plea.

"Silence!" Malfoy shouted. "You have already wasted enough of our valuable class time. Bancroft, go see Madam Pomfrey and have her realign your snout. Miss Zacherley, since you were obviously the aggressor, I feel two nights detention is in order. Perhaps Mr. Filch can find a less combative use for your hands."

Before leaving the classroom, Tyler glanced back at Emily; she was purposely not looking in his direction, but he could see that her face was enraged. He had lost her.





Tuesday, January 11, 2005


"Oh! My!" Hermione cried as she read the Daily Prophet headline.

"What is it?" Harry asked with unease.

"There's been another terrorist attack attributed to that so called Great One," she answered. "It was at the Ministry of Magic. This time it seems they were actually hoping to kill Minister Wrong. The Minister had only just departed the scene of the bombing minutes before it was detonated. Harry, the poor woman might have been murdered."

"In my book, terrorists are all cowards," Harry affirmed. "Declared war is dreadful enough, but to attack innocent civilians and children is appalling. Emma warned us about this Great One last year. It seems her worst fears are becoming reality."

"Is there going to be another war Harry?" Hermione asked tentatively.

"I'm not sure," Harry said. "This Great One doesn't seem to have a legion of followers like Voldemort did, but then, neither did he at first. But Voldemort did have an agenda that appealed to purebloods. He wanted to purify the wizard world of Muggle blood. The Great One seems to simply want to rule our world as a dictator, but other than that, has no program that would entice followers."

"At least this time we're not at the forefront of the battle," Hermione said, with small relief. "You're not part of some kill or be killed prophecy."

Harry smiled. "None of us is totally safe from this type of conflict, but it is good to know that you and your family are at no more peril than anyone else. Speaking of conflict, what time do you meet with Severus about Amanda?"

"Ten o'clock, but he doesn't know what the meeting is about," Hermione answered slyly.

Harry studied his wife's expression. "I've seen that look before," he said with a laugh. "Poor Severus doesn't stand a chance."





"Hermione, please have a seat," Severus offered graciously as Hermione entered his office. "How are you feeling? The baby isn't giving you any problems?

"I'm fine, except for feeling slightly on the large side," she grinned. "Although at this stage the baby is only about the size of a pickle, I feel like I'm carrying a watermelon."

"You still look lovely," Severus said truthfully. "Now what can I do for you?"

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about pregnancy," Hermione offered. "Would you prefer if I took a leave of absence until after the baby was born?

Severus looked thunderstruck at Hermione. "Only if you're feeling ill or you find your schedule too tiring," he responded, surprised by the question. "Knowing you, I rather expected that you would want to teach right up to your due date."

"That's my desire," Hermione answered, hesitantly, "but I was concerned that conceivably you or the Board might have a problem with me teaching once my circumstance was obvious. Then you don't think seeing me pregnant will have a harmful effect on the students?"

Severus gave Hermione an amazed look. "A woman being pregnant is a normal part of life; there is most certainly nothing off-putting about it."

"I guess I'm just being silly," Hermione said. "I was concerned that one of the students might try to emulate me."

Severus laughed. "Hermione, you are an exceedingly popular professor, and I'm sure that many of your student desire to follow in your footsteps. I doubt, however, that scores of young girls will suddenly have a desire to be pregnant simply because someone they admire is. Give your students more credit. They can see the countless negatives of teenage pregnancy."

"Then you would agree that seeing one of their peers pregnant would act as more of a deterrent than an incitement to students to have sex?" Hermione questioned.

Severus stared intently at Hermione. "We're no longer talking about you, are we?" He asked.

"No," Hermione stated. "Amanda Pierce is pregnant; she's having a baby about the same time as me. She understands how important a good quality education is and wants to remain a student at Hogwarts. I promised her that I would fight for her before the Board of Governors."

Hermione looked hopefully at Severus. "Will you be standing with me or against me?"

Severus gave Hermione a wink. "I'll be by your side," he said receptively.

"Thank you," she said optimistically before turning to leave.

She had just about reached the door, when Severus said, "Would you have a moment to advise me concerning a personal quandary?"





January brought with it raw, biting winds and exceedingly cold temperatures. Gryffindor played Ravenclaw a week after the start of term. Although the Ravenclaw chasers had positioned their team well in the lead, Jamie was able to catch the snitch, securing a win for Gryffindor.

January faded imperceptibly into February with no change in the bitterly cold weather or Ravenclaw's luck. Hufflepuff managed to barely etch out a win the first Saturday in February giving Ravenclaw its second loss and virtually eliminating that house from cup competition.

Slytherin would be playing Ravenclaw in March and was favored to win, as was Gryffindor when it played Hufflepuff in April. Although all the teams tried to concentrate on their up coming match ups and not look to the future, everyone else was already speculating on the game of games, Slytherin versus Gryffindor in May. It was now being billed as the battle of the sisters.

Emily wasn't concerned about Quidditch, especially not a game three months in the future. She was having enough trouble concentrating on her studies knowing what Dick and Tyler had planned for her in approximately a week.


Sunday, February 6, 2005


"I realize you liked Tyler a lot, but don't you think its time you stopped feeling sorry for yourself and did something about thwarting him and his brother from getting that film developed," Kim asked as she, Caitlin and Emily studied in the Potter quarters.

Both Emily and Caitlin looked disbelievingly at Kim. "Just how do you recommend I do that?" Emily asked somewhat snappily. "Should I simply walk up to Dick and ask him to please give me the roll of undeveloped film that has my naked pictures on it? Somehow, I don't think he would be overly receptive to that proposal."

"I'm not suggesting anything of the sort," Kim said defensively. "I'd never want you to give the git the pleasure of knowing that what he was doing bothered you."

"Then what do you propose she do?" Caitlin asked, all of a sudden intrigued.

"We know where he has the camera hidden," Kim said calmly. "Let's just go get it."

"Are you suggesting that we sneak into the sixth-year boy's dorm and steal the camera," Emily asked aghast.

"Of course not," Kim replied. "It would be wrong to pilfer his camera." Kim reached in her book bag and pulled out a fresh roll of camera film and started tossing it in the air. "I'm only suggesting we switch film."

Caitlin and Emily stared back and forth at each other until a smile slowing developed on each of their faces.

"How are you two going to avoid being seen?" Caitlin asked, seemingly jealous that she couldn't be a part of the adventure. "It almost makes me wish I was in Slytherin house so I could help."

"But you can help," Kim said with conviction as she looked at Emily. "Didn't you say that Professor Potter had an invisibility cloak and that you were allowed to use it?"

Caitlin eyes practically burst from her head. "I think I'm finally understanding why you were sorted into Slytherin," she said excitedly. "That is a cunning idea."

"When do you think we should do it?" Kim asked anxiously.

"I say now," Emily declared. "Few people are ever in their dorms or common room on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I'll go get the cloak."

Caitlin and Kim both sat exchanging energized glances as they waited for Emily to return.

"Come in here!" Emily shouted from the study, which doubled as Jamie's bedroom.

Caitlin and Kim entered to find Emily behind the desk unrolling a ragged old bit of parchment.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," Emily said as she touched the parchment lightly with her wand.

"Is that the Marauder's Map you told me about?" Kim asked as she watched thin lines spread about the parchment until they formed a map.

"Yes," Caitlin answered as she pointed to the Slytherin common room, which only contained three labeled dots, and then to the sixth-year boys' dorm, which contained none. "I doubt we could pick a better time."

"I agree," Emily said, as she again tapped the map and said, "Mischief managed." The parchment was once again blank. Emily placed the parchment back in the drawer and then returned her wand to its thigh sheaf.

"Shall we do it then?" Emily said grabbing the invisibility cloak and heading for the door.

Kim laughed nervously, as she followed in Emily and Caitlin's tracks. "Haven't you guys forgotten something," she said anxiously. "We're nude. Don't you think it might be prudent to dress before we journey off into the castle."

Caitlin and Emily both looked at her dubiously.

"Why!" Caitlin asked. "No one will see us under the cloak."

"Where's you sense of adventure?" Emily asked.

Kim muttered something about it being quite enough adventure to slip into the boy's dorm, yet alone doing it nude, but neither Emily nor Caitlin seemed to hear her protests. They merely guided her under the cloak and departed the safe haven of the faculty quarters.

The girls made it down to the marble staircase and then to the main floor of the castle without any unpleasant incidents. They were just passing the huge, oak front door as it flew open allowing a cold wind to enter the castle. The wind caught them by surprise and practically blew the cloak out of their grasp. Fortunately they were able to hold on and cover themselves again before anyone caught sight of the naked trio.

They hurried down the stones steps toward the labyrinth of dark passages that led to the Slytherin common room. Luckily the passages were deserted, so no one heard Kim's incessant complaining that her bare feet were cold. They walked deeper and deeper under the school until finally they came to a stretch of bare, damp stonewall.

Emily was about to give the password when Caitlin suddenly muffed Emily's mouth with her hand.

"We can't go in," Caitlin whispered.

"Sure we can," Kim quickly responded. "There is no portrait, like at your entrance, to see that we are not an embodied voice. All we have to do is say the password."

"But what if someone, from inside, sees the stone door slide open? Won't it cause suspicion when no one enters?" Caitlin asked.

"She's right," Emily said disgustedly. "We're going to have to wait here next to the door until someone either decides to enter or leave."

They waited and then they waited some more. After what seemed like an hour, the girls finally heard what sounded like footsteps. It was a solitary individual who was shuffling along at a slow pace. Emily nearly gasped aloud when Tyler turned the corner and approached them. He looked terribly forlorn as he mumbled blood traitor and waited for a stone door, concealed in the wall, to slide open.

Caitlin and Kim had to each grab Emily by the arm and pull her through the door as she seemed lost in thought. They stopped just inside the door, watched Tyler cross the long, low underground room and then head for the hallway that led to the dorm rooms.

Despite a fire crackling under an elaborately carved mantelpiece, the room still gave Caitlin the shivers. The Gryffindor common room seemed so warm and cozy compared to the cold gloomy atmosphere of Slytherin.

"Which way do we go?" Caitlin asked.

"Down the same hall as Tyler went," Emily said, her voice cracking. "Give him a few minutes because we have to pass his dorm."

Caitlin had only begun to take in her surroundings when Emily gave her arm a tug and the girls headed down the narrow passageway to the dorm rooms. They first passed a door that had a placard reading 'Second Years' and then one reading 'First Years'. The hall came to a T shape.

"Seventh and Sixth on the left, I believe," Emily said with little conviction; however, the first door they came to read 'Sixth Years'.

Emily placed her hand on the door, slowly opened it a few inches and then surveyed the room. "It appears empty, but some of the four posters have their drapes closed, so we'll have to be careful," she advised. "We best check the shower room, also."

The girls stayed concealed under the cloak until they checked all the beds and then peeked into the bathroom area. "Everything is clear," Emily said with relief as she shed the cloak. "Caitlin, will you stand watch at the door while Kim and I try to figure out which dresser belongs to Bancroft?"

Caitlin pulled the door ajar and stood tensely listening and watching for the slightest indication of someone approaching. Meanwhile, Kim and Emily started looking at items on top of the dressers, hoping for a hint as to the owner.

"Emily, I think this is his," Kim said excitedly, as she spied a wrist bracelet, engraved, Richard A. Bancroft. "I wonder what the 'A' stands for."

"That's easy," Emily said with a laugh. "Arsehole."

Kim opened the top drawer and then quickly closed it again.

"What's wrong," Emily asked, seeing the revolted expression on Kim's face.

"That's probably the drawer. I saw some socks and boxers, but I'm not opening it again," Kim said, looking like she was about to heave.

"Why?" Emily inquired.

"I think he recycles his socks and boxers," Kim said disgustingly. "I'll puke if I open it again."

"Let me do it then," Emily said bravely as she squeezed her nose shut and then picked up a quill off the dresser. She slowly opened the drawer as Kim turned away. Emily used the quill to move the contents of the drawer about. Finally as her face was beginning to turn purple from a lack of oxygen, she saw the camera in the back-left-corner. She harpooned the strap with the quill and pulled the camera out of the drawer, quickly closing it.

She hurried to the other side of the room and took a breath. Then she held the quill out to Kim, the camera dangling from the end. "Kim, I don't know how to change the film. Can you do it please?"

Kim looked at the camera, not really wanting to touch it without protective gloves, but finally made the sacrifice for her friend. She handed Emily the new unexposed film to hold, while she rewound the exposed roll and then removed it from the camera.

Kim had just finished reloading the camera, when Caitlin shut the door and ran toward her and Emily. "Someone is coming," she cried terrified.

The girls exchanged panic-stricken looks, then threw the Invisibility Cloak back over themselves and retreated into a corner. They stood holding each other, trying not to make a sound, as the door slowly opened.

"Who the hell does that girl think she is?" Bancroft growled maliciously. "Insinuating that I need a shower."

"Don't pay her any mind, Dick," Dennis Crow said in his normal sycophantic fashion. "She's one of those girls who thinks she is better than anyone else. Probably thinks her farts smell like roses."

"Yeah, I shouldn't let it bother me," Bancroft said, as he sniffed each armpit. "It's just that she had to open her big trap in front of Zacherley and those other Gryffindor pansies." He sniffed his armpit once more. "I just took a shower on Friday. I don't think I smell, but maybe I should take another anyway."

Crow lifted his arm, took a deep breath and nodded his head. "Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I took one, too."

The girls watched as Bancroft and Crow slowly began to shed their clothes. Emily and Caitlin could literally feel Kim shaking between them.

Emily's attention was fixed on Bancroft. Not that she was in anyway attracted to him, but because he had just opened the drawer in which the camera has been concealed. What if he noticed it was missing? Who would he blame?

Dick first removed his robes and next his shoes. As he took off his socks, he sniffed them and then tossed them in the drawer. Next he removed his shirt and pants and tossed them on the bed.

Kim's head kept bobbing back and forth between the two boys as if she were watching a tennis match. Finally Bancroft removed his undershirt and boxers; tossed them back in the drawer and then looked admiringly at himself in the mirror while he waited for Crow to finish undressing.

Kim was no longer shaking or bobbing, but rather staring disappointedly as the two boys departed the dorm for the showers.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Caitlin asked.

"Truthfully, no," Kim said rather disappointedly. "I thought there would be more to see."

"More what?" Emily asked, confused.

"I'm always reading about men comparing size and well... Neither of them had much to brag about," Kim answered honestly.

Emily laughed. "Spend vacation with us at a nudist resort and you will learn that part of the male anatomy comes in endless sizes. But yes, they were both rather short changed in that department."

"I can't think of any two nicer guys to come off short," Caitlin chuckled. "Now as much funs as this is, let's go while we still can."

They scurried over to Dick's dresser and then held their noses as Emily used the quill to once again lift the items at the rear of the draw. Instead of replacing the camera, however, Kim hesitated, and then urged the girls toward the door to the showers.

"I have an idea," Kim said, perkily. "Quick! Let's put the Invisibility Cloak on and sneak into the shower room."

Caitlin held back, wanting instead to make their getaway, but Emily urged her to let Kim have another look. It wasn't another look that interested Kim. She peaked in the room to find both boys with their backs to the door and then hustled Emily and Caitlin quickly inside.

Before Emily realized what was transpiring, Kim had the camera to her eye and was snapping pictures. She didn't stop until the entire film was exposed, and then she herded Emily and Caitlin to the door. They replaced the camera and then hurried out of the dorm, only pausing to laugh once they reached the hallway outside the Fifth-Year dorm.

"Kim, you are evil," Emily laughed, embracing her best friend.

"Truly a Slytherin moment," Caitlin chuckled.

"I felt sorry for Dick," Kim said, laughing so hard that tears came to her eyes. "I hated to see him denied the nude pictures he wanted so badly."

"Who's there?" A male voice yelled.

The girls muffled their laughter and hugged the side of the wall as Tyler turned the corner. First he looked to the left and then the right. Then he just shook his head and walked back down the hall toward the common room. They allowed him a head start and then the girls made their way in the same direction.

They made it out of the common room and back to the staff quarters without problem. Once safely inside, they discarded the Invisibility Cloak and broke into uncontrollable laughter.





Wednesday, February 9, 2005


"Hermione, do you remember Harry warning Alex on New Years Eve not to carry his wand in his back pocket" Jamie asked indecisively.

"Yes," Hermione answered at first unconcernedly, but then quickly becoming extremely panicky. "He didn't do it, did he?" she exclaimed in shock. "I mean lose his buttocks?"

"No," Jamie responded with a laugh, "but as angry as his parents are, he might well wish he had. He broke it; snapped it right in two. I tried using the Reparo spell, but it had no affect."

Hermione shook her head. "It wouldn't," she said. "That spell can only repair non-magical items. Magical items require a much stronger spell, but wands unfortunately are beyond repair."

"Alex even tried repairing it with Spell-o tape, but that was just a waste of good tape," Jamie added.

"I hope he didn't try casting any spells," Hermione said concernedly. "Ron tried repairing his wand with tape in our second year, but the results were rather disastrous."

"He was afraid to use it," Jamie admitted. "It kept emitting sparks. Anyway, once his parents calmed down, they agreed to buy him a new wand, but he has to go get it because the wand must select him."

Hermione didn't speak, but nodded her head in agreement.

"Alex has special permission from the Headmaster to take the early morning train to London on Saturday, go to Diagon Alley and then take the afternoon train home. That's two very long, boring train rides." Jamie looked at Hermione hopefully. "Do you think it would be possible for me to accompany him?" she asked imploringly.

"I don't see why not," Hermione answered, smiling. "I'm sure you'll both enjoy the quiet time together. I'll make arrangements with the Headmaster."





Friday, February 11, 2005


"I wish I was an Animagus," Kim said seriously as she and Emily headed for dinner.

"Why? Emily asked, intrigued.

"If I were a fly, I could follow Bancroft into Hogsmeade tomorrow," Kim responded. "I'd give anything to see his face when he sees those finished prints."

"I just hope he orders the posters before he sees the prints," Emily said, with a chuckle. "Imagine him trying to tear life-size posters into tiny unrecognizable pieces."

"One of his parts is already rather tiny and unrecognizable," Kim said with a giggle.

"Unfortunately, neither of us is an Animagus," Emily sighed, "and even if we were, the odds are that we wouldn't be flies. Mum says that you don't actually choose your animal. It's sort of like a wand; it chooses you."

Suddenly, Emily had a wicked thought. "We could use the Invisibility Cloak and follow them to town."

"I don't know," Kim said apprehensively. "We'd have to walk past Mr. Filch and Mrs. Norris. The cloak might fool the caretaker, but I'm not sure about his cat. Not only that, but it's snowing outside. Our tracks in the fresh snow would give us away."

Emily then had another brilliant thought. "The Marauder's Map!" she said breathlessly. "It shows a number of secret passages, and I think some of them lead directly to Hogsmeade. We could leave early, and position ourselves at the edge of town. The snow in Hogsmeade would probably be trampled down and the Cloak would conceal us. We could follow Bancroft and Crow all over town and they'd never be the wiser."

"Are you going to tell Caitlin?" Kim asked eagerly.

"Of course, she'd never forgive us if we embarked on such an adventure without her," Emily retorted.

Kim stopped before entering the Great Hall, her eyes almost pleading. "Emily it's freezing outside. Please tell me that we're going to wear boots and clothes tomorrow."

"Where's your sense of adventure?" Emily joked. "Certainly we're going to wear clothes. Caitlin and I are nudists, not masochists."





"Hooch, you have my sincerest admiration," The Great One said. "That attack on the Ministry was a stroke of brilliance. The dim-witted populace fell for it completely. They now look upon me as a hero; my approval rating has skyrocketed."

"Most wizardkind is as credulous as Muggles," Hooch replied. "You, however, had me greatly alarmed when you were late leaving the Ministry."

"Yes, I couldn't shake that insipid Percy Weasley," Emma Wrong responded. "Every time our paths cross, he inundates me with trifling questions. I respect someone who desires to get ahead in life, but he is simply an unadulterated arse-kisser."

"Tell me," Emma inquired, "what do you have planned as an encore?"

"I think you will be pleasantly surprised," Hooch cackled evilly. "Your minions strike again tomorrow. Expect to have your afternoon tea interrupted by an urgent call from the Ministry."

The Great One smiled.


End of Chapter 19




As always, I would like to thank those of you who took the time to review.

Special thanks to my: Amber. Paul and Peter.

Want to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first? Join Hogwarts Exposed
Sign up to rate and review this story