Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

"Will you marry me?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-18 - Updated: 2009-12-18 - 487 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Please don't kill me. Please.
xoxo Dani

“Mom? Paisley?”

Gerard peered around the front door, two bouquets of red roses behind his back. Motioning for Mikey to follow him, the two of them crept into the living room. Hearing a noise, Gerard stopped and looked down at the couch.

“Paisley’s asleep. Be quiet,” Gerard mouthed, motioning to where Paisley was asleep on the couch.

He and Mikey made their way into the kitchen and, after placing both bouquets of roses in water, set to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Paisley?”

“Hmmm?”

“Wake up.”

“Why?”

Gerard chuckled, “It’s dinner time.”

“Ok?”

Still dazed from sleep, Paisley made her way into the kitchen as Gerard pulled her chair out for her. As she sat down, she was able to completely take in the atmosphere.

“Oh my.”

Donna chuckled, “My boys are pretty incredible.”

Paisley glanced around the table, taking in everything from the two vases of roses on the table to the perfectly cooked meals in front of them.

“Happy Valentines Day, Mom. Paisley.”

“Gee I’m hungry,” Paisley said wistfully looking at the steak on her plate.

Everyone at the table laughed.

“Go ahead Paise. You deserve it. Now that the morning sickness has begun to subside,” Gerard laughed as he sat beside his girlfriend, nervously playing with the ring in his pocket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, all four members of the Way family and Paisley were relaxing in the living room, listening to the steady of the rainfall outside.

Gerard and Paisley sat on the floor; her head on his shoulder, his arm around her waist. Paisley though was beginning to get slightly annoyed at the way Gerard kept fidgeting. Sitting up, she turned and looked at him.

“What?”

“You’ve been fidgety all night. Is something wrong?”
Gerard shook his head, “No.”

“Ok… Hey, help me up. I’ve gotta pee.”

Gerard rolled his eyes as he helped her up, “Again?”

Paisley looked down at him and glared, “Yes.”

Gerard figured this interlude would be the perfect time to calm his nerves and mentally prepare for what he was about to do.

Minutes later Paisley walked back into the living room and stopped in front of the chair that Gerard was motioning to.

“Why?”

“The floor makes it too hard to help you up off of.”

Paisley eyed him for a minute before accepting his offer. As soon as she was seated, Gerard knelt in front of her. Ignoring his mom’s intake of breath behind him, he focused on the task at hand.

“Paisley, I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to say other than I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”

Gerard lifted the silver and diamond studded band, letting it hover centimeters from the tip of her finger.

Tears flooded down her cheeks as she spoke her answer.

“No.”
Sign up to rate and review this story