Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Girl Gone Right

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-20 - Updated: 2009-12-21 - 1896 words

0Unrated
The door was knocked on and she walked to it with a smile.She opened it to see a man with a cart with trays on top.She opened the door wide and he looked up at her with a smile,but his eyes went wide.
"Come in.",she said and he nodded.He walked in slowly,then placing the trays on the small dining table.
"Thank you.",she said handing him a hundred dollar bill as a tip leaving him with a big smile on his face/He left happily,and she closed the door locking it.She walked up to the food and took off the top revealing a big,chocolate cake.She smiled and poked at it then getting frosting on her finger.She licke dher finger and gasped at sweetness.Immediately,she began eating it excitedly.

The next morning,she woke up on the bed with a small sigh and a smile.She sat up and rubbed her eyes.
"I feel so good.",she moaned stretching out.But she couldn't stay in bed like that all day feeling so relaxed.She had to get started on makig her new life.
She got off the bed and ran up to the bathroom.She smiled revealing white teeth.Thank god the machine also changed her ugly yellow teeth to white shiny teeth.She grabbed a toothbrush and spread the paste on it then brushing her mouth furiously making sure they stayed white.
She took a short cold shower to wake her up a bit and then came out of the bathroom walking up to the bags.
"Alright,time to get in some new clothes.",she squealed and took out some clothes.
She ended up wearing some jean short with a elbow-long sleeved black shirt and black converse.She brushed her hair down with the new brush she buyed.She grabbed her card to open her bedroom and then grabbed her bag full of money,also placing the files in the bag.She came out of the room making sure it was locked,and then down to the counter of the entrance.
"I'll be coming back later,and picking up my things,and it is going to be my last visit here.",she said.
"Yes,ma'am.",he said.She smiled and turned walking to the entrance.She sihed as she stepped out inot the sunny daylights and squealed excitedly.But she still had to keep her guard up and hide.She placed a caseball cap on and tipped it a bit to cover her face.She walked ahead looking around to see if there was any small apartments availabe.

It had seemed to be along time,but she finally found the greatst apartment ever!It was big and had a great view of the city.It wa sjust perfect for her.She had payed for it and had already bought furniture for her,and soon it was all sent to her apartment and set in the apartment.She had the keys to the apartment as well.She went back to the hotel and grabbed her bags leaving a tip for them and went back to the apartment placing all her clothes up in the closet and in the drawers.
"Now to find that job.",she said and walked out of the apartment locking it.She placed the cap on and tipped it again making sure it covere dher face.
"Oi!",a loud voice boomed behind her.She froze and her eyes widened.
"It couldn't be..",she whispered trailing off.Suddenly a hand was placed on her shoulder and she gasped softly.
"Hello?You gonna answer?",the deep voice asked.She turned aorund,but to see an awfully cute boy.His hair was blonde and wild,and his eyes were so shiny and blue.His skin wa stanned,and he seemed so muscular.
"Umm,hi?",she asked in a low voice.
"Hey,you're new here,right?",he asked.
"Y-yes.",she said.
"Oh,well,hello newbie!I'm Naruto Uzamaki.Your next door neighbor.Don't have to worry,I'm nice and not grumpy like those usual old neighbors people end up with.",he said.She laughed nervously and nodded.
"So,what's your name?",he asked.
"S-Sakura.",she said.He nodded.
"Wow,sakura means cherry blossom.",he said laughing.She sighed and shrugged.
"Hey,why have the cap on?",he asked and took off her cap,then freezing and staring with wide eyes.
"I know,my hair is pink.",she said softly.She thought he would just stare,but his face was as it was before with a big smile and excitement in his eyes.
"It's actually cool.It matches your name perfectly,because cherry blossoms are pink.",he said.She smiled and nodded.
"Thank you.You are actually the first person to not just stare at me.",she said.He chuckled and shrugged.
"Hey,I am curious,but I'm not rude.",he said.
"Well,I have to go and find a job now.",she said.
"Oh,that perfect!I have to get one too.My friends were telling me about getting one so I can get a life.Jerks,but I decidded to because I thought it might keep me busy.",He explained.She nodded.
"Well,wanna go and find some together?",she asked.
"Sure.",he said and hande dher the cap,that she put on again tipping it.
They went to many places trying to score jobs,but were told to wait or rejected by all.
Soon,they were in a big building where there were many stores of everything and people.And it was called,a mall.
"So cool.",she said looking around excitedly.
"You've never been in a mall?",he asked.
"No.",she said.
"That's a first.",he said.She looked down embarassed,but he suddenly let out a big call.
"Yo!",he called making her look up.He was walking to a group of people sitting down.They looked up,and some groaned,while the others waved at him.Sakura followed him quietly.
"Naruto,find a job yet?",a blonde girl asked.
"Nah,not yet.",he said.
"Who's she?",the blonde girl asked noticing Sakura.
"OIh,it's Sakura.She lives next door now.",Naruto said.Sakura smiled and waved at them.The girls wave dback,and some of the guys have her a nod,while one just sat asleep.
"So,guess why her name is Sakura.",Naruto said.
"Parents named her that?",Ino asked with a scoff.
"Yeah,but look.",Naruto said and took off her cap.They all looked up and gasped.Her long,pink hair flowed down her back and she bit her lip.
"Her hair is pink!",the blonde girl freaked.
"Yeah,but no big deal.",Naruto said handing her the cap.Sakura grabbed it and place dit back on tipping it as always.
"Umm..how about we introduce ourselves?",the blonde said changing the shocking subject.
"I'm Tenten.",a brown haired girl with brown eyes said.
"I'm Temari.",a dirty blonde headed girl with green eyes said.
"I'm Hinata.",a velvet haired girl with lavender,white eyes said.
"Hi,I am Sai.",a boy with dark hair,and dark eyes with pale skin said.
"Nauto.",Naruto said with a goofy smile making Sakura let out a smal laugh.
"Neji.",a long and brown haired boy and lavender,white eyes said.
"Shika!",Temari yelled.The boy sleeping woke up witha jolt.
"Oh,I'm Shikamaru,pinky.",he said and then fell back to sleep.
"How could he have seen my pink hair if he was sleeping?",I asked.
They all shrugged.
"I'm Ino!",the blonde headed girl with blue eyes said.
"Oh,well,nice to meet you all.",Sakura said with a smile.
"Back at you.",Ino said with a smile.
"Where's teme?",Naruto asked.Ino looked behind him and pointed.
"Right there.",Ino said.Sakura and Naruto turned and Sakura's eyes widened.
A guy walking up to him with his hands in his pockets,his steps so smooth and cool.He was cool!
His eyes were so dark and onyx.His skin was a creamy color.His hair was jet,black,and he looked so muscular.
"So cute.",Sakura whispered.
He walked up to Naruto and they punched eachother fists wierdly making Sakura confused.
"So,who's the chick?",the guy asked looking down at Sakura.She looked up at him and bit her lip.
"This is Sakura.A new neighbor.We were looking for a job together.",Naruto said.
"Hn.",the guy replied looking from Naruto,to Sakura.
"Look.",Naruto said and took off Sakura's cap again.Her hair was revealed and Sasuke stared for a moment,before his eyes narrowed.
"Your hair natural or dyed?",he asked.
"Neither.",she said making hs eyes narrow a bit more.She grabbed the cap and place dit on quickly tipping it again.
"Sakura,this is my best friend,Sasuke.",Naruto said.She nodded and smiled at Sasuke.
"It was nice to meet you.",she said and then turned back to Naruto.
"Sakura?",he asked.
"I'm gonna go ahead.I have to find a job fast.",she said.
"Oh,well can't you do it tomorrow?We can finish it together,tomorrow.",he said and then made some face at her.His lips were all puckered,and he looked like some puppy.
"Oh,ok.",she said and smiled.
"Awesome!",Naruto said and his lips became a huge smile.
"Well,I'm hungry.",Sakura said.
"Aw,but we can't buy you anything.We're all broke.Well,Neji,Shikamaru,Neji,Hinata,Sai,and Sasuke aren't.",Ino whined.
"Umm,I have lots of many.So,I'll treat you all.",Sakura said,Suddenly,Shikamaru yawned and stood up.
"Alright,to the pizza place.",Shikamaru said making Sakura's eyes widen.
"So wierd.",Sakura said and followed him.Everybody stood and followed them.Soon,they were all sitting at a large table in the pizza place eating pepperoni,cheese,anchovy,and sausage pizza.
"So good!",Sakura moaned taking another bite.Naruto looked over to ehr and laughed.
"Don't tell me you've never eaten pizza too.",Naruto said.
"Nope.",Sakura said and they all stared at her.
"How come you've never eaten pizza?",Ino asked.
"Well,where I lived before...I never ate that kind of stuff.",Sakura said looking down remembering all the torture perfectly.
"Where did you live before?",Ino asked taking a bite from her pizza.
"..nowhere.",Sakura said quietly and took a sip from her soda,making them stare at her for a moment.
"Anways,it's getting dar and I have to get going home.",Temari said standing up.Shikamaru looked up at her and sighed.
"You sure?",he asked.
"Yeah.Bye guys.Bye,Sakura.It was cool meeting you.",Temari said.Sakura smiled and nodded.
"Here,I'll go with you.",Shikamaru said.He stood up and everybody said goodbye to them,and they left.
"I have to leave soon,too.",Tenten said.
"Umm,guys?",Ino asked.
"What?",Naruto asked.
"There's a dude looking at us,and walking to us.",Ino said pointing.Suddenly,a hand was placed on Sakura's shoulder and Sakura's head shot up.
"Found you.",a deep voice said.Sakura's eyes widened and she gasped.Everybody's eyes went from the man to her.
"No.",she whispered.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yay!I'm done!I hope you guys liked the chapter and cliffhanger!
Well,review if you would like.
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story