Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 2

by mandy9207 1 review

Pete's starting to kinda figure out this whole werewolf thing.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2009-12-20 - Updated: 2009-12-21 - 1566 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete's POV

This can't be real! How is this real?! How did this happen to me?! I started running to...well I didn't know where I could run to there was no where for me to run to. I could go back to the hotel but what would they do? What would they say? No. I can't I couldn't they would put me in a insane asylum,this would get to the press all of this would make my life a living hell.

All of a sudden I heard a car screeching lights flashing in my eyes and a the sound of a horn piercing through my ears and everything went blank.

Annie's POV

"What is that?!" I screamed as I jumped out of the passenger's side of Maggie's car.

"I don't know but whatever it is we hit it!" Maggie yelled while shaking.

"Should we call the police? Is it dead?" I said as I knelt down next to this mysterious creature's body reaching my hand out to it Maggie then snatched my hand away from it.

"Don't touch it! You don't even know if it's dead or not!" She said as she picked me up from the ground.

"So what are we gonna do?"

"It's late we should just go back home."

"Your just gonna leave this poor thing here?"

"Look at this thing it's huge! It's probably just passed out."

All of a sudden it shot up from the ground growling and foaming at the mouth his eyes glaring red at us.

"Oh my god!!!!" We both shrieked as we ran back to our car.

"Grrrrrr" It snarled at us slowly circling our car.

"Start the car!!" I screamed as I closed up my window but I was too late it jumped to the window snapping it's jaw and barking I closed the window anyway it's snout was now stuck in between the window.

It was now whimpering from the pain. I looked at it I saw the pain in it's eyes I saw the sadness and the hurt in it's blood red eyes. I opened the window praying that it wouldn't jump in the car and devour Maggie and I.I looked at it's face once again I now saw confusion in it's eyes. It then tilted it's head still whimpering I felt a shiver go down my spine. It felt like it was looking into my soul. It slowly opened it's mouth I backed away from the window.

"Annie! What the hell close the window let's go!!!"

"Shh! It wants to tell me something!" I yelled in a hushed voice trying not to scare it away.

"It's a fucking animal it doesn't wanna tell you anything it wants to rip your head off with it's teeth!!"

"Be quiet!"

I looked in it's eyes again for some reason I felt like I recognized this thing. I once again watched it's mouth open again I read it's lips "Annie." How does this thing know my name?!

"That's it dog whisperer! I'm starting up the car before this thing kills us!" Maggie screamed as she started up the car. It's head followed the car as we got back on the road.

Pete's POV

Ugh god I felt even more horrible since I just got hit by a car. I limped my way back to the hotel I noticed the sun was coming up. I felt like my balling my eyes out like a little kid I'm probably gonna stay like this forever. All of sudden I felt weaker and that sharp pain pierced through my stomach again and everything went blank from there.

"Pete you fucking idiot wake up!!" Bob started screaming over my face.

Bob is my manager he's only mad at me when I do something stupid what did I do? Other than turning into a werewolf and almost killing two innocent girls but that's not stupid it's crazy.

"What?" I said in a groggy voice.

"WHAT!? Your telling me you don't remember what happened last night?!"

"Pretty much."

"Dude they found you butt naked in front of the hotel." Patrick said before he took a sip of his coffee.

"Did you go streaking...WITHOUT US??!! Joe yelled while pretending to be mad.

"No...I don't think I did." I lied I remembered everything perfectly last night I just didn't want to tell them.

"God dammit Wentz first the pictures now this! Don't you think everyone is tired of seeing you naked!?"

"Why would they be? I have the body of a god." I said sarcastically as I flexed my so called muscles.

"Haha whatever forget that. Let's go get a bite to eat." Andy said.

"I can't go I'm busy you boys go without me. Your still doing that birthday thing right?"

"Of course we don't wanna be assholes."

"But we are assholes." Patrick said in a confused way.

"Hmm your right but we shouldn't let the fans know that. I said as I jumped out of bed.

"Hey Pete did that Annie girl call you?" Andy said while handing me my clothes.

"I don't know lemme check my phone." I said as I grabbed my sidekick off of the dresser.

'1 Missed Call' I didn't recognize the number but it was a Chicago area code so it was probably her so I called.

"Hello?"

"Uhh is Annie there?"

"This is Annie. Pete is that you?"

"Yeah Happy Birthday!"

"Aww I thought you would have forgotten about me."

"Actually your all of I've been thinking about."

"Really? Because I've been thinking about you too Pete."

"That's cool well the reason I called was I wanted to know if your birthday party thing is still going on."

"Oh yeah I'll give you the directions later it's at 8 so you guys could come earlier if you want to rehearse and stuff."

"Alright sounds good. Oh hey do you want us to come in costume or something?"

"Haha that's up to you guys if you don't want to you don't have to."

I chuckled. "I'll ask the guys see ya later alligator."

"Haha bye Pete."

I hung up the phone and smiled I really like her. She's pretty she's funny she's pretty.

"Hey Lover boy!" Patrick said as he snapped in my face to get my attention.

"Huh what?"

"What did she say about the party?"

"Oh it's at 8 so we should go earlier so we could rehearse."

"Do we have a set list?" Said Andy.

"Yeah you should've asked her how many songs we should play." Patrick said while getting up to throwing away his coffee.

"I'll call her later. Patrick I was thinking you could do the chorus from Birthday Girl."

"The song I did with The Roots?"

"Yeah."

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because I just don't why can't we just sing Happy Birthday like normal people."

I made a mad face. "Because Patty were not normal people."

"Don't call me that Peter."

"Fine but could you at least give me a better reason than because you don't want to."

"It's weird the song is about messing around with underage girls."

"Hmm good point fine we'll just sing her Happy Birthday."

A few hours later we were at this old strip joint which was the location for Annie's birthday party.

"Why a strip joint?" Patrick asked in the microphone.

"Why not?" Annie said as she jumped on the stage which had two stripper poles on each side of it.

"Is it haunted or something?" Joe asked getting ready to tune his guitar.

"Yes it's very haunted the hooker Bubbles still haunts it till this day and she looks to haunt young jewish men." Annie said sarcastically.

"Cool."

I have to say I thought it was a pretty cool place they fixed it up nice pink and black streamers and balloons and a huge banner that said 'Happy Birthday Annie'.

"So Annie what are you dressing up as tonight?" I asked as I helped her off of the stage.

"It's a surprise. Are you guys dressing up?"

"I was thinking we could dress up as Star Wars characters."

"Haha that sounds awesome who's gonna be who?"

"Patrick could be Darth Vader Joe could be Luke umm I could be Chewbacca and Andy could be a storm trooper."

"It would be funny if one of guys go as Leia." She said as she giggled that giggle that I have already grown to love.

"Not me." I said as I laughed.

"Yeah I'm not dressing up as a chick." Patrick said.

"Me either." Joe said.

"What are we talking about?" Andy asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Were talking about how your gonna dress up as Princess Leia for Halloween." I said.

"Come on! Do I have to? Last time I was Princess Peach now Princess Leia?!"

"Yup your hair is long enough to make the hair-do." Patrick said as he twirled Andy's hair.

"I hate you guys." Andy said as he laughed.

I was so worried about tonight what if something happens again? What if I end up like teen wolf except I'm not a teen. This is not going to end well.


Sooo sorry it took me a million months to actually write this. I wasn't gonna write a second chapter but people wanted it so I delivered. Let me know what you guys think m'kay? Reviews = chapters
Sign up to rate and review this story