Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fast Times At Belleville High [completely rewritten.]

This Certainly Isn't What I Thought It Would Be.

by shehadtheworld12 5 reviews

Roxie's the new chick at school. What could possibly go wrong?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-12-18 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 3118 words

5Exciting
(a/n: Okay so I originally posted this a very long time ago. This is completely rewritten with some new faces and what not. I didn’t plan on reinventing this but I decided to do it as a gift for a certain someone (you know who are :] ) and I hope this version is way better than the last because let’s face it; it sucked. So I hope you enjoy this one and rates and reviews are mucho appreciated. Remember rates count just as much as reviews. Fiction of course (:
______________________________________________

Being new is never a good thing. Well that is if you’re me, which I’m guessing you’re not, and if you are, I want my identity back. Just kidding, but seriously. Anyways..

Well back to what I was saying, I’m currently standing in the mirror looking slightly disappointed at what I see and what is around me. This house is not me at all. The walls are painted unimaginable colors and my room is half the size it used to be. I better not get claustrophobic because of this shit. One thing is for sure I truly do not belong here.

And you’re probably wondering what the heck I’m talking about aren’t you? Well you see my name is Roxanna Amelia Williams and yes I’m aware of what my initials spell, but you can call me Roxie. Only my parents have the luxury of calling me Roxanna so please. I look outside seeing the ugly gray skies that shield the ever popular New Jersey. I groan inside and as you can tell I’m not much of a fan of this place. I should be back in the west coast where the sun shines and warms up the town. Instead I’m forced to wake up early in the cold bitter air that smacks my body as soon as my feet touch the ground. I miss my sweet California, the place that made me who I was. Where I learned to walk, read, talk, everything. My dad works for a sleazy construction company that made him transfer here to New Jersey with the ‘promise of better money and advantages’. The only thing about that statement is like MTV saying they’ll be canceling all the stupid reality shows like The Hills, it just won’t happen unfortunately. I sigh and take a brush to my hair as I only wish to be back home where I had friends and…a life. Now I’ll be forced to meet people who will probably hate my guts and call me every name in the book or label me, which is totally unfair. Do I look like a soup can to you? I’m not exactly popular as it is so I’m sure it’ll be just a breeze becoming a social outcast to this forsaken place. If you haven’t noticed, I’m sarcastic about everything. That’s just how I deal with life.

“Roxie get a move on or you’re going to miss your bus!” My mom hollers up the stairs, which is a little unnecessarily considering I’m like right here at the top of the stairs and can hear perfectly fine, but whatever. I check myself and I think for the most part I look average. Abbey Dawn sweater and skinny jeans. My black hair straight, and eyes rimmed in black with a little gold eye shadow. Can’t forget the converse can we? I grab my backpack and snag a muffin before walking out the door not bothering to say goodbye to my parents. I grit my teeth as my body starts to shiver from the morning cold and the sun cowers behind the horizon taunting me as it just sits there. I walk a little down the street of a typical suburb and reach a corner where several kids are waiting. I do the natural thing and stand way behind all the kids who are dressed in Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch. I keep walking backwards until I feel myself bump into someone and a soft grunt is heard. Oh crap. I say to myself.

“Umm can you watch where you’re going?” A boy says and walks to the front of the corner and I have the urge to flip him off.

“Douchenozzle.” I whisper and wait for the bus to come. It comes shortly and I slowly make my way to the middle of the bus where I receive frequent stares from my fellow students and I frown as I reach for my iPod and swiftly put in my headphones. I listen to Overdrive by Katy Rose the whole way to school. The bus comes to a stop and I cringe as I come face to face with a strange beige building that has wide double doors and teenagers hanging off the wall like damn leeches. It’s a little frightening but I push it to the back of my mind. Belleville High School says the name of the unruly school. How charming. Right as I make my way off the bus, I clumsily trip over the seat and land stomach first on the ground. I groan as the people laugh and I think the bus driver did too. I frown and get up and trudge down the stairs already in a pissed mood. For a minute there I have murderous thoughts but I shake my head.

Hey I can dream can’t I? I sigh as I enter the double doors and look from right to left. I don’t have a single clue what I’m doing here. I walk in the direction of the office since it’s stated right in front of me and I greet the secretary who looks at me like I’m a block of cheese. Boring.

“Can I help you?” She asks and I nod slowly. A habit I do when I’m nervous.

“I need my schedule, I’m new here.” I reply and she nods and enters something into the computer.

“Name?”

“Roxanna Williams.” She nods and taps the keyboard before a piece of paper comes sliding out from the printer.

“Here you go. Do you need someone to show you around?” she says in a monotone voice, as if she says this at least a thousand times a day. I shake my head no.

“Okay, welcome.” she gives a slight smile before turning back to the computer and I awkwardly turn away. This is at good as it gets my good people.
____________________

By fourth period I’m seriously dreading my day. My teachers hate me and their way of welcoming me is to give a crap load of homework. I think I might sue them if my back gets broken from the heavy books that rest in my backpack. I adjust my backpack and round a corner when I collide with myself, again, for the day. I hear a small grunt. Shit here it comes. I thought as I look to see a small petite girl whose wearing every damn color of the rainbow complete with a Hello Kitty sweater and black Air walk shoes. Her black hair is down to her boobs [I’m not lesbian but they are rather large] and it’s razor layered. Her eyes are blended with the same colors as her clothes and I have a feeling this chick likes to smile. Oh right I’m supposed to say I’m sorry…

“I’m sorry.” I mutter and she shakes her head.

“It’s fine, it’s my fault anyways. I was trying to untie my headphones and you know how that goes.” she smiles and I nod.

“Yeah.” I nod.

“You new here?” she asks and I nod.

“How did you know?” I ask and she points at my schedule.

“Oh.” I mumble and she laughs.

“May I take a look?” she asks and I give her my schedule she nods.

“Well we got 5th and 6th together.” she smiles and hands my schedule back.

“Cool.” I agree not knowing where this is exactly leading with this chick. She eyes my backpack and smiles.

“You like Flyleaf?” she points at my bag and my Flyleaf stitching. I nod.

“Oh my cheese. None of my friends like them. They just don’t appreciate good music.” I laugh.

“Yeah Lacey Mosley is like my hero.” I say softly and she nods in agreement.

“I’m Luma. Luma Iero.” she holds her hand out with enthusiasm and I shake it. She’s got quite a grip.

“Roxie Williams. Cool name.” I smile and she shrugs.

“Not really.” she smiles. “You too. Roxie, Roxie.” She repeats with approval. I laugh.

“Well listen, you’re more than welcome to hang with me and my group if you want, I think you’d get along with most of them. It beats sitting by yourself.”

“They wouldn’t mind?” I ask nervously. She scoffs.

“Of course not, if they do they have me to deal with , and trust me that’s not a good thing. I got stories.” she says proudly and I can hear an accent come out. It’s definitely not a east coast accent, it’s more like west coast…weird.

“I would like to. I don’t know anyone else.”

“Well now you do.” she smiles and picks up her backpack that spits glitter into the air. I’m slightly dazzled by this. We being walking when she stops me.

“Wait.”

“What?” I ask as she looks at me. She has a creepy expression going on, I seriously hope she’s not a secret killer.

“Do you like 3OH!3?” she asks and I grin.

“They taught me one important lesson in life. Never trust a hoe.” I state and she laughs.

“Roxie?” she says and links her arm with me. “Me and you are gonna get along just fine.” she smiles and leads me down the hall in a regal saunter. Maybe this place wasn’t so bad after all….
~

“Hello my little cupcakes.” she sings as we stop outside the courtyard where a group is chattering away. So many different faces.

“Hey doll.” One boy next to her says. He’s wearing a pink shirt and glasses. His hair is rather neat and shiny looking, coming down to his chin and has a piercing in the middle of his bottom lip. Luma hugs him and points at me.

“Listen up. This be Roxie. She’s new and pretty cool so you better treat her nice.” she smiles.

“Hey Roxie.” they all say and I blush.

“So Roxie, this is Vaughnjareya my absolute best friend since the beginning.” she points to the boy with the pink shirt. His dark skin looks smooth and shiny like his hair.

“Yo…” he smiles and waves. I wave back. Luma points to the next boy who has raven black hair with black clothes and his hands are busily drawing on a sketch pad.

“Umm Gee..?” Luma asks and his head snaps up.

“Huh? Oh hi. I’m Gerard.” he mumbles and goes back to his drawing. It’s quite impressive if I must say. The next boy to him has quite a set of red locks on him. He also has freckles and is wearing element clothing. He’s texting when shuts his phone and smiles. He has some fangs on him.

“Hi there. I’m Shaun, White.” His voice is soft and his slender hand gives a wave. I wave back with a soft smile. For a fire crotch, he’s adorable looking.

Next is a skinny fragile boy with black and white rimmed glasses. He looks off to the left and then looks at me. He has thin jaw structure with dark chestnut hair and his eyes are a chocolate brown. Has this kid ever been in sunlight?

“This is Mikey, Gerard’s brother.” Luma says and Mikey looks at me with a confused look.

“Umm…Hi.” He mumbles and looks away again.

“Uhh…he’s not much of a ‘people person’.” She whispers and I nod.

“I figured that.” I whispered back and she shrugs. I almost jump when someone squeals and it’s Vaughnjareya smiling wildly as a boy with a fro drops a paper flower in his lap.

“It’s a Japanese Ikebana flower.” The boy smiled and hugged Vaughnjareya and the two to my surprise, kissed. If I didn’t know any better I would say they were-

“Yes they are a couple.” Luma smiles and I become embarrassed.

“Ray meet Roxie, Roxie meet Ray.” she smiles and Ray looks up and smiles too.

“Nice to meet you.” He nods and goes back to cuddling with Vaughnjareya while I couldn’t help but smile as well. They seemed like a cute couple. When the introductions finish, I take a seat feeling much better than I had this morning. These people, I could get along with. They were nothing like my friends in California that’s for sure.

“Has anyone seen Bob?” Luma asks and all I see are large hands that wrap around her waist.

“I’m right here love.” He whispers and she blushes a beet red. She turns her head and they share a kiss before he sits down her next to her and her head leans against his broad shoulder. Her head then snaps up and she looks at me.

“I’m sorry Roxie, Bob, this is my new friend Roxie she’s a new student here.” Bob’s face looks up at me and gives a slight smile. He has the bluest eyes I have ever seen, with ginger hair that parts into a fringe and also with a little facial hair that connects with his side burns, he also had a black lip ring.

“Cool. Nice to meet you.” He smiles and I nod.

“You too.” Sheesh I wonder how many more people are going to pop up. There are some very ‘colorful’ people right in front of me. I hope they aren’t secretly a cult, I’ve been fooled enough times I’ll tell ya that much.

“I love you more.” Ray whispers.

“No I love you more.” Vaughnjareya replied.

“No! I love your more.”

“Not a chance I love you more.”

“You wish. I lo-”

“Okay! We get it already you love each other.” Gerard snaps and Vaughnjareya shakes his head.

“You are just jealous Gerard cause me and Ray have the most awesome, epic, fantastic, orgasmic, amazing relationship.” He giggles as Gerard rolls his eyes. I laugh.

“Party people!” someone shouts and a rather medium sized boy with short black hair, piercing green eyes, and a navy blue shirt that tight in all the right places sauntered over.

“What’s up betches?” He asked and Luma shook her head as she looked at Bob.

“Frank.” Bob muttered and Frank jumped on Bob’s back unexpectedly while Bob glared.

“Frank get off my boyfriend!” Luma shouted and Frank planted a kiss on Bob’s cheek who cringed.

“You do this to me everyday. Why?” Bob whined as Ray cackled.

“Because I love you Bob. You’re my beeeeeeest fwend.” he replied in a childlike tone while I smiled. He was kinda cute. Even if he did act a little immature. Frank beamed and pushed his way in between Bob and Luma who glared.

“What do you want?” She snapped and Frank smiled.

“I just want to feel the love.” He said simply while Bob rolled his eyes but gave a smile.

“Who are you?” Frank asked looking at me and I stuttered.

“That’s Roxie she’s new here and she’s hanging out with us, so don’t be a buggaboo and harass her.” Luma warned.

“I would never.” Frank replied with a smile.

“I’m Frank Iero.” He held his hand out for me to shake and I slowly took it. His skin was smooth and soft. Wait a minute….Iero. Isn’t that…?

“Yes he’s my unfortunate brother.” Luma sighed as I blushed again. Was I really that obvious? Fuck the what.

“Brother?” I said shocked. They didn’t necessarily look alike except for the eyes maybe, and the hair.

“Yes.” she nodded and Frank smiled.

“But you love me.” He replied and bear hugged her.

“Not really, no.” she responded and he hugged her again.

“Don’t be in denial just smile.” He replied and I giggled. I saw him look at me and then I looked away blushing.

“Aww guys really?” Shaun gasped as Ray and Vaughnjareya continued their little battle of who loves who the most. Shaun shook his head and put his iPod in.

“I think…..Bob should get me a soda.” Frank suddenly said and Bob scoffed.

“Look here fun size.” Bob replied while Frank gasped.

“Don’t call me fun size you dip!” Frank retaliated.

“May I remind you I’m twice as strong and tall as you so I think it’s in your best interest if we both stop right here.” Bob warned and Frank giggled.

“Oh Bob. You know just the right things to say.” Frank teased and Luma actually giggled.

“How you guys are even related, is completely beyond me.” Bob said to her and she nodded.

“I know. Personally I think he’s adopted, but don’t tell him that.” She replied and kissed him.

“Tell me what?” Frank asked.

“Nothing.” They both replied in unison.

“Well then.” Frank scoffed. “Hey does anyone have any smokes?”

“Smoking pollutes the air.” Ray frowned.

“Your breath pollutes the air.” Frank retorted.

“So you think you can handle us?” Luma asked me and I laughed.

Well maybe this wouldn’t suck as bad I thought it was going to. I peer over at Frank once more and I smile a little. He’s a hot piece of ass if I may so…oh I amuse myself way too much.

______________________

(a/n: so again, I hoped you liked. I really tried on this chapter to just introduce things, but things will pick up and get a little deeper in the group’s lives as it goes. I’m really excited to be posting this again. I have many plans, just need to map it out xD Also POVs will switch periodically, so just to let you know...more characters to come. Jahne, this is for you and I seriously hoped you liked it. Cause if you don’t…I’ll have to sit and a corner and rock myself while I cry, you wouldn't want that would you? Just kidding I love you! Rate and review please!!
Sign up to rate and review this story