Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“Did Gerard threaten you or something?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-30 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 571 words - Complete

1Funny
“Dang, Paise. You’re huge.”

Paisley shot a glare at Frank.

“Thanks?”

“I didn’t mean it that way. Rewind and erase that, okay?”

Paisley laughed, “It’s ok. Thanks for walking with me. Since Gerard and Ray are at graduation practice and Mikey is elsewhere, I needed a walking partner.”

“You’re definitely welcome. I needed to get out of the house anyway.”

The two of them rounded the corner and made their way to the 7-11.

“Do you want a slushie? I’m buying.”

“Um. Yeah, you know what? I will. I’ve been eating extremely healthy for the past few months, I think I can splurge a little.”

Frank smiled as he fixed her a strawberry slush.

“Thanks Frankie,” she said as he paid the cashier.

“Your welcome. So, where do you want to walk to?”

“I think I can make it to the school.”

“Are you sure? “

“Yeah. Ray can just bring us back when he takes Gerard home.”

“Ok…”

They walked to the school in silence, stopping every fifteen minutes so that Paisley could sit down on a bench and rest. After the third break Frank spoke up.

“Are you sure you wanna continue? I can call Donna to come get us.”

Paisley shook her head, “I’m good. Plus we’re halfway there. Graduation practice only began thirty minutes ago. It should still be going on.”

Frank frowned, “If anything happens to you, Gerard will kill me. And if he doesn’t succeed, Ray will.”

She shook her head and placed her hand on his bicep, “Frankie, it’ll be ok. I can make it. Lets go.”

Frank mumbled something as he helped Paisley up off of the bench.


“They practice on the football field, right?”

“Yeah. But it’s really hot outside. Why don’t we sit in side, where it’s cool and you won’t have a heat stroke, and I won’t have to suffer a slow and painful death by Gerard,” Frankie grinned brightly.

Paisley rolled her eyes, “Ok. But I’m sitting out there tomorrow to watch the graduation.”
Frank nodded, “Ok, but I’m bringing an umbrella and a battery powered fan.”

“Did Gerard threaten you or something?”

“My life, Paisley. He threatened my life. Ever since the Valentines Day mishap, he’s been on edge.”

Paisley sighed, “Ok.”

“Do you want me to get you a water?”

“No Frankie.”

“All right. Well I need to take a leak. I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

Paisley rolled her eyes, “Yes mother.”

While Frank was in the restroom, Nicole and her gang walked into the school. The girls stopped short when they saw Paisley sitting beside the drink machines.

“Hey, girls look. It’s Paisley Walker. The unmarried mother to be. Richard Lennon Prep’s very own whore.”

Paisley looked up, “Well at least I know who my baby’s daddy is. I bet if you were to find out you’re pregnant, you would be doing well to narrow the sperm donor down to the three guys.”

Nicole’s face clouded over, “ All right. Well, we’re going to go on our way now Paisley, but do be careful when you leave. I’d hate for you to get hurt somehow.”

“Well Nicole thank you for the warning. You’re a doll.”

“Hmph,” Nicole turned up her nose and walked back outside.

“Bitches.” Paisley muttered.
Sign up to rate and review this story