Categories > Original > Horror > Craving For Blood Shed

Craving For Blood Shed

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

If you want to know what it's about,read it.The summary is at the beginning of the story!^^

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Published: 2010-01-01 - Updated: 2010-01-02 - 2147 words

0Unrated
Summary:
Since The Beginning of life and times,there has been a kind living.A kind different the Man Kind,and all other possible kinds in the future.A kind that has always craved for a blood shed.
This kind is what you call Demons.Similar to vampires,and werewolves.More like a mixture of them.And there has always been two sides of them.The good side...to the bad side.
Now there were always the two strongest fighters to each side,and it goes down to the next when these two fighters have died.
And in this story,a boy and girl are chosen to become the great fighters,for they have inherited it from ancestors.The problem is that they are both humans,with the soul,heart,and blood of Demons.When they come front-to-front to become enemies,the feelings of human's get in the way and interfere in their reality.
Now all of this leads to a big question:Will they love each other and unite both sides to one,or will they end up with one standing,and one down?


"Yo!",a boy said as he knuckle touched his friend as they walked into the school.
"You know,I heard Tiffany was interested.",his friend said.
"The hottest and most popular Tiffany?",the boy asked.His friend nodded snickering.
"Blake!",a voice called.The boy turned and then smiled,as the blonde came walking up to him.
"Hey,Tiffany.",Blake said.
Blake Johnson,a rebel,but very popular boy in Puckett High.
Short,spiked dark hair with bright blue eyes.
"So,heard you broke up with your girlfriend.",she said flipping her hair,standing in front of him now.
"Yes,so I am once again free.",he said.
"Well,since you're done with her,wanna start with me?",she asked.He smirked.
"Give me your number and I'll consider it.",he said.She giggled and then took out a pen grabbing his hand.
"How about that considering turns to a yes.",she said and then pulled away putting her pen away.
"Well,start praying for it.",he said.She laughed and then walked off.He looked down at the numbers on his hand and sighed.
"So,up to go out with Hottie #1 of school?",his friend asked.
"Maybe.",he said with a shrug.
"You coming over on Saturday?",his friend asked.
"May-"
He was cut off as somebody had knocked into him.He looked up and stared at the girl standing there.
She was very beautiful,he had to admit that.She had long auburn straight hair with green shiny eyes.
He stayed silent as he stare at her,but then she cleared her throat.
"Sorry.",she said and then walked off.
"What was with that?",his friend asked.
"Don't know,anyways...",Blake went off as he walked with his friend to class.

The girl sat in class and sighed as she wrote down the notes boredly.
"Saiya...",somebody suddenly whispered.She looked around,and everybody was either writing down notes,or looking down with a blank face.
She narrowed her eyes and looked back at the board.She continued to write down notes when suddenly her name was whispered again.
"Saiya...",it aid louder,and that time,a breeze of air wentby her lightly.Her eyes widened and she looked around again.
"Saiya!",the voice screamed.She yelped and stood up quickly breathing deeply.
She looked around as everybody stare at her.
"Ms.Anderson?",the teacher asked.
"S-sorry.May I use the restroom?",she asked.
"Yes.",he said.She went straight for the door,and paused as she stood outside.
"What was that?",she asked herself.

Blake walked slowly to his class absolutely freaked.
Something had been saying...calling his name.
"Maybe it was just my mind.",he muttered.He turned around the corner,but he froze as he saw the auburn haired beauty standing there.
She was leaning on the lockers looking down,her hair hiding her face.
"Hey!",Blake called.Saiya's head went up and she looked at him.
"W-what?",she asked.He started to walk over to her.
"You okay?",he asked.
"Y-yes.",she stuttered.He stood close by her now with his hands in his pockets.
"Can I ask you something?Try not to think I'm crazy?",he asked.
"What?",she asked.
"Are you out here by any chance...because you heard something?",he asked.
"Like what?",she asked.
"Like...somebody calling you.",he said hesitating a bit.She bit her lip and looked down for a moment,before looking back up at him.
"Yes.",she said.He smiled.
"Good,so I'm not crazy.But...what do you think it was?My name was somehow being called too.",he said scratching his head.
"I don't know.But I know I'm going to forget it.Excuse me.",she said and then went to walk past him.He turned as she went past him and looked at her absently,but then he ran up to her and grabbed her arm.He pulled her back,making her turn halfway to him.
"What?",she asked.
"Wh-"
But before he could anything more,a strong wind started to blow.They looked around,and the wind started to get faster and faster.
"Saiya!",a voice screamed.Their eyes widened and they turned.
There standing at the end of the hall was a woman,very beautiful and dressed in dark clothes.
Her hair was long and dark,her eyes a bright golden hazel.
"Who ar-",but Saiya was suddenly cut off.
"Blake!",a voice screamed.Blake looked back,and there stood a beautiful girl with a smile.
Her hair was long and blond,her eyes coal black.
"What the!",he silently said.
"Saiya,come with me.",the woman said crossing her arms.
"Blake,come.",the blond girl said holding her hand out.
The dark haired woman walked forward to Saiya,as the blond girl walked to Blake.
"Join our good forces.",the blond girl said still smiling.
"Become who you were meant to be.",the dark haired woman said.Both grabbed the two students by the arm,and pulled them forward.
Like the single grain of dirt in a stack of hay,they disappeared in the world separate ways.

Saiya coughed and moaned as she began awaken.She opened her eyes slowly and looked around to see herself in a room sitting in a chair.
"Where am I?",she quietly asked herself sitting up right in the chair.Then suddenly,in a blink of an eye,the familiar dark haired woman appeared in front of her and smiled.
Saiya gasped and her eyes widened.
"Hello,Saiya.Finally,you are awake.",she said.
"Where am I,and how do you know what my name is?",she asked.
"You are here in the Council's meeting room,and I've known you for a long time.Since you were a child.",the woman said.
"How is that possible?I never remembered meeting you.",Saiya said.
"No,I never met you.But I was somehow always by your side observing you.",the woman said.
"Who are you?",Saiya asked.
"My name is Demetria and I am your new mother.",the woman said.Saiya's eyes narrowed.
"You are not my mother.",Saiya said.
"Why of course I am.Who else will give you your true power,teach you all,and care for you?",Demetria asked.
"Look,I don't know what your deal,but you better let me go.You are not my mother,and this is called kidnap.",Saiya said.
"Oh,how?",Demetria asked.
"My parents will be looking for me.",Saiya said.
"Your parents last sight was you sleeping,now they will no longer have sight.Neither will they have hearing,taste,smell,or touch.",Demetria said.Saiya eyes her suspiciously,but felt so scared of what the answer to her next question would be.
"Where are my parents?",Saiya asked softly.Demetria sighed.
"They are in a better place now.",Demetria said,an then pointed upwards.Saiya's eyes widened,and suddenly something fell on her forehead.She slowly wiped her hand across her forehead and looked down at her hand to see something red.Blood.
Trembling now,she looked up and her parents were there.
Their throats tied with a rope with blood dripping from wounds and their lips,and hanging above her lifeless.
"Oh god!",she breathed slapping her hand over her mouth.
"Saiya,welcome to your new life.",Demetria said,and then something slapped over Saiya's face,and things went black.
And then a jolt of pain.

"What do you mean this is a council?",Blake asked walking around the room.
"Blake,it is a council room.",the blond girl said.
"Well,I see no big round table,lots of chair,and goofy looking guys with suits.",Blake said.
"Blake,my name is Aphrodite.",she said.He looked at her and crossed his arms.
"That's great for you.Now take me back to school.",he said.
"You'll return to school tomorrow.",she said.
"Fine,then answer some questions.Why am I here?How do you know who I am?Will I ever go back home?",he asked.
"Alright,fine.You are here to become who you are destined to be.I know who you are because my master told me.You will go back once finished with transforming.",she said.
"What am I destined to be?Who's your master?What transformation?",he asked.
"Destined to be the greatest warrior to protect us.My master is Master Jade.The transformation to a demon.",she answered.
"Protect who?Who's Master Jade,an-"
"Alright!Look,just know that I ma very sorry for what I am about to do.",she said and towards him.His eyes narrowed and he took steps back,but she reached him quickly,and something slapped over his face.
Things went black,and with a jolt of pain,his agonized yell was heard.

Saiya's eyes opened and she gasped at the sight of women and men standing around her.he sat in the chair again,and very shocked.
"Saiya,lift your hand.",she heard.She looked over to see Demetria.
"What?",she asked.
"Lift your hand.",Demetria repeated.Saiya sniffed and wiped the tears that were running down her cheeks.
She looked down and slowly did as she was told.
"Clench your fist.",Demetria said.Saiya sighed and sniffed again,hiccups forming.She clenched her fist,and suddenly a burst of blood fell and a yell was heard before the explosion.
Her head shot up,and there still hanged was the heads of her parents.
"MAMA!PAPA!",she screamed.She was absolutely covered in blood.She looked down,and the blood that filled the floors and screamed.
"Saiya,you are now a true demon.",Demetria said.Saiya looked at her and shot up from the chair.
"You did this!",Saiya yelled pointing at her accusingly.
"No,you did.You just killed them by not even laying a single finger on them.You are the monster that killed your parents.And you are the monster that has become our most fearless and strongest warrior!",Demetria yelled.Saiya dropped her arm by her side and turned back ahead.She cried bursting into tears and fell to her knees.She screamed her parents names and dirtied herself with their blood.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"Ah!",Blake gasped as his eyes shot open and he jolted in his chair.He looked around frantically,and saw many women and men standing around him.
"Savior.",they all said and bowed.
"What?",he asked.
"Blake,you are now the most fearless and strongest warrior and protector of our kind.",Aphrodite said walking up to him.
"Say what now?",he asked.She smiled and then held out a glass for him.
"When I throw this in the air,immediately hold out your hand to it and clench your fist.We are going to test if you have gained your powers.",she said.
"What?",he asked.She turned back,ad then threw the glass in the air,His eyes widened as they went from her to the glass,and he reached his arm out towards it then clenching his fist.
Suddenly the glass shattered,and soon turned into dust falling to the ground.
He smiled in amazement and stood up.
"What the heck was that?That was awesome!",he said.
"Blake,you are now a demon.",she said.He stopped smiling and looked at her.
"Demon?",he asked.
"Yes,you are the savior of our kind.",she said and bowed.
"Damn,what the hell have I gotten into now?",he asked scoffing as he stuffed his hand sin his pocket and looked at them,scoffing again after wards.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New story done,Woohoo!
I RoCk!
Woohoo!Woohoo!Woohoo!Woohoo!Woohoo!
I hoped you liked it,and please review!
Look forward to the next chapters,please!
Bye Bye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story