Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 9

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-09 - Updated: 2010-01-10 - 1587 words

0Unrated
"Naruto?",Hinata asked as she closed the door behind her entering the room.He looked over and smiled.
"Hi,Hinata.",he said.She smiled and walked up to him,keeping the blush down from him being shirtless and on a bed.
"So,what happened?Sakura looked real heartbroken.",she said.
"Just some probs.Nothing so big.I guess I'll talk with her later.",he said and looked down.
She bit her lip and then sat down on the bed beside him.
"Naruto...do you really,really like Sakura?",she asked softly.He looked at her and smiled a bit confused.
"Yeah,of course.I am dating her after all.",he said.
"But I mean....",she trailed off.He looked at her,as she looked up at him.
"What?",he asked.
"...do you...love her?",she continued on softly.His smile faded away very slowly,and his eyes widened softly.
"Hinata...",he trailed off,barely whispering it.
Suddenly,he leaned towards her closing his eyes softly.Hinata closed her eyes and leaned towards him.Their lips pressed together and Hinata's face flushed.Naruto's hand went to her cheeks and pulled her face closer.
They pulled away slowly and she stared at him with her face red,and her eyes widened.He stared at her silently,his eyes barely opened and a small smile.
"Maybe.",he whispered.

"Feeling alright?",somebody asked.Sakura looked up and behind her to see Sasuke with his hands in his pocket,and lookng ahead into the sunset.Sakura sighed and stood up.
"Sure,we can say that.",she said rubbing at her dry cheeks and red,puffy eyes.
"So,the guys left.Naruto thought they should go for some fun.Went to some club.",Sasuke said.Sakura nodded understanding.
"Leaves us alone again,huh?",she asked.
"Yeah.",he murmured.She looked up to the ocean,where a beautiful sunset lay and smiled with another sigh.
"Maybe I shouldn't continue to have sex with you.",she said with a shrug.
"Maybe.",he said.She turned and put her hands in her pockets.Her looked at her and crossed his arms.
"But,I need it alot right now.",she said.
"Then let's get started.",he said.She smiled wider and they turned to walk to the house.
Sakura lay on the bed,shirtless and with no shorts on.Sasuke stood at the end of the bed,taking his shirt off.He threw it aside with the growing pile and crawled onto the bed and on top of her.
"You sure?",he asked.
"I'm sure.",she said and he pressed his lips against her moving his hands around her waist.
She opened her mouth,giving him the chance to et their tongues twist and the kiss to become more passionate.
She flipped them over,then getting on top of him.His hands still wrapped around her waist,and her hands travelling down to her pants and unzipping them.
He helped pull them off and he reached behind to her back,and to her bra.He unhooked it,and slid it off of her slowly,but froze when they heard the door knob moving.
Their eyes widened and they sat up looking at the door.
It opened and Sakura gasped jumping back and grabbing a pillow.
The door went wide open,and there stood Sai.
"Oh,god,sorry!",he said.Sakura let out a sigh of relief and Sasuke narrowed his eyes.
"What are you doing in this house?",Sasuke asked.
"Looking for Ino.",Sai said.
"Not here.She'll be back later,now leave.",Sasuke said.Sai nodded and closed the door leaving quickly.
"Gosh,I thought it was the guys.",Sakura said softly.Sasuke turned to her and smirked.
"Well,it wasn't.So let us continue.",he said.She leaned towards him and he threw the pillow aside,along with her bra.
He pressed against her and went kissing down to her chest and suckng at her breasts.She moaned as her nails dug into his back.He tugged at her thong and she smirked.
"You first.",she breathed out.
She felt so tired,but felt like things were hardly even starting.
He stood up and dropped his boxers,climbing on him again.
"Your turn.",he murmured and slipped off her thong slowly.
His kissed and nipped at her neck as his hands massaged her thighs going up and down.
She moaned,her face absolutely red.
His fingers went up and towards the middle of her legs,and massaged at the spot.
"Ah.....ahhh..Sasuke...",she moaned out.
She was already getting wet,and he smirked at this.
His lips went down there and kissed at it,softly at first.But then he started to lick and suck there,causing her moaning and groans to become very,very loud.Her fingers ran through his hair and she couldn't stop the moanings from escaping her throat.
His lips went back up to her,and then went to her ear.
"Want me to go easy on you?",he whispered.Her arms wrapped around his neck tightly and she shook her head.
"No,give all you got.",she rbeathed out.He smirked and inside of her,inserted something big and she let out a scream as it was pulled out and thrust back into her.
A rythym played as it came in and out of her,causing her to scream and groaned and just yell his name.They went on for hours,in their on world...

"You know,Ino and Kiba are getting wasted.",Hinata said at the two drunks giggling over their pinkys.
"Guess,we should be getting home.",Neji said.
"No!Not yet,come on.Let's hang out more.Maybe go see a movie.",Naruto said.
"What about those two?",Hinata asked pointing at them.
"Ummm.....take them with us.We'll just make them wear wigs.",Naruto said.
"Alright,I'm all for it.",Hinata said with a shrug.
"And I feel like this will not go well.",Neji said.

Sasuke and Sakura lay in the bed quiet.
Sakura was being held by Sasuke,her bare leg over his covered lower body and her hands on his chest.Sasuke just llet her lay her head on his open arms as his other hand just rubbed at her thigh.
"This will be our last time,won't it?",she asked.He remained silent causing her to sigh.
".....",the silent between them made ehr feel a bit uncomfortable.
"Sasuke...won't it?",she asked again.
"....I guess it will.But I really don't want it to end.",he said.She smiled and looked up at him.
"Why?",she asked curiously.He looked at her and sighed.
"I really feel like...I've fallen for you.",Sasuke murmured.Her smile faded away and she stared at him with wide eyes.
"R-really?",she stuttered out in a whisper.
"Really.Sakura?",he said.
"Yes?",she whispered.
"Be mine.",he said.She broke out smiling and let out a breath.
"Ae you playing with me,or something?",she asked.
"No.",he murmured.She smiled widely and grabbed a lock of his hair starting to twirl it.
"Well...what if I said no?",she asked deciding to play around.
"Would you?",he asked.
"No.",she said.
"So,be mine,Sakura Haruno?",he asked.She sighed and looked down before looking at him again.
"Sure,why not.",she said with a shrug.
"Then it's done.You are now mine..forever.",he said and planted a kiss on her lips,which she quickly gave back.

"Alright,I am just too tired.",Naruto said entering the house.It was very late,and all were either wasted,tired,or asleep.
Naruto and Hinata and Neji=Tired.
Ino=Asleep
Kiba=Wasted
Naruto sighed as his eyes went to his room and he walked to it.He opened the door slowly and flicked on the lights to see nobody on the bed.
"Sasuke-kun.",he heard outside.He came back outside to see Ino entering her room.And then he heard a huge gasp.
He went to the room and came in,only to be absolutely shocked.
"What the hell?",he asked.
"Oh,hi.",Sakura said with a smile as she walked up to them.
"Sakura,what are you doing in Sasuke's room?And where is Sasuke?",Naruto asked.
"Well,I got bored so I decided to bother him.But he's notin here.",she said and sighed.
"Well,he was.",Neji said looking at the messy bed.
"Sasuke-kun!",Ino called out tiredly.
"What?",he asked coming out of the bathroom.
"Oh,there you are.",she giggled and walked up to him giving him a hug.
"What are you all doing in my room?",he asked.
"Nothing.Sakura,come on.We have to talk.",Naruto said.Sakura looked up him for a moment silent,before smiling and nodding in agreement,She looked back at Sasuke,and he looked away emotionless.
She followed Naruto out of the room and into their room.

By 3 in the morning,Sakura and Naruto had stopped fighting.Hinata was asleep,as well as Neji and Kiba and Ino and Naruto was.But Sakura and Sasuke only lay in bed with eyes opened and a smile and smirk on their faces.
Who would've thought that they'd ever be eachothers....forever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am done!Woohoo!
Hope you liked it and look forward to upcoming chapters.
And take showers,because I don't want people dirty reading my stories.
Or perverted people....
AND DON'T MASTERBATE WHILE READING THIS CHAPTERA!
NASTIES!
Nah,JK!
But seriously....
Bye Bye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story