Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Girls Paradise With Him

Chapter 5

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-10 - Updated: 2010-01-10 - 1601 words

-1TrainWreck
"Mmmmm...that tickles..",Sakura murmured giggling.Sasuke stopped poking her stomach and grabbed her arm,pulling her up.She gasped and looked around frantically.
"Wake up,monkey.Here's a list of chores for you.",Sasuke said.He held a paper in front of her and her eyes went to it and wide.
"C-chores?",she asked.
"Yes,now do them.I'm going out.I expect you to finish them all before I come back home tonight.",he said and threm the paper in her face walking out.She heard the front foor open and close and sighed.
"Might as well...",she trailed off looking at the paper.
Vacuum all rooms
Make beds
Dust off furniture
Do laundry
Iron all my clothes
Clean Windows
Change all Lightbulbs
Take out trash
Clean dishes
Clean Bathrooms
If Naruto comes,kick him out

"Oh,this is just hell!",she gasped.She sighed and got off the bed and went to the bathroom taking a quick shower and using one of his new toothbrushs to wash her mouth.She grabbed his comb and brushed through her hair putting it in a messy bun.
She put on some new shorts with a bra and new clean underwear and a t-shirt.She read the first thing and looked around.
"Where's the vacuum cleaner?",she asked herself.She looked at the paper and read it again.
"It would've helped to put it on te freaking paper.",she muttered.She went up to a big closet in the livig room and opened it.
"Ah,there you are.",she said as she grabbed the handle.
She hurried with that thankful to not forget how to do that after so many years.
Next.
She walked ito his room ad fixed his bed nicely proud of herself.She ran to her room and quickly did hers.
Next.
She looked everywhere for the duster,when she finally found it in the closet deep in the corner.She grabbed it and ran to the kitchen and dusted off all the furniture quickly.She ran to the living room,dusted,to the rooms,dusted,to the game room,dusted,to the work-out room,dusted,then to the laundry room,dusted,and then last to the dining room,and dusted.
"Jeez,who knew he had so many rooms.",she breathed out so tired from the running and constant moving of her arms at high places and all.
She read the next thing.
Next.
She ran to the laundry room and looked over to the basket and gasped.It overflowed with clothes,and so was the basket next to it.
"Jeez,so dirty.",she muttered.She ran to one basket and dragged it in front of the washer,and opened the washer.
"Alright,I can do this.",she murmured.She stuck alot of clothes in there,and then poured the soap in there,and then closed it turning it on.She smiled and started to dance and sing.
"I can do it!I can do it!I can do it!I can do it!I can do it!Whooo!",she cheered and started to the running man,but then to slip and fall on ehr back.And have soap cover her.She gasped and sat up.She looked at washing machine to see soap coming out fast.She stood up running there and tried to take it off.
"Ahhhhh!Help!",she called out.

Next,after a couples hours.
"This is so not what I asked for in life.",she muttered angrily still drying off after the huge mess of bubble sin the laundry room.Thankfully she finished that and cleaned it all up.
She went to his room and opened his clothes,to see a huge walk in closet and millions of clothes.
"Gosh!I don't even think I have this much clothes!Ahhhh!",she groaned and entered looking around.

Hour later...

"Gosh,my back hurts.",she muttered and whined stretching as best as she could.She looked at the list and sighed.
"Alright,I can clean windows.",she said and ran to the living room closet and took out a rag and...water sprayer??
She ran to the all windows and sprayed and wiped as fast as she could,which only mad eher arms and back and legs hurt,and her sweat.
"I hate that pig.",she scowled as she finished her last window.She finished and threw the sprayer and rag into the closet and took out the list in ehr pocket unfolding it.
"Change lightbulbs...",she trailed off and looked in the closet to see a few boxes of small and big bulbs and a ladder in the back.
"Oh,this is so not cool.",she whined.She grabbed the boxes and started off with the small ones.
Then,it was time for the worst nightmare.She grabbed the ladder and climbed on it to all the lightbulbs on the ceiling.
"Alright,Sakura,it is time to get rid of your fear of heights.",she said.She looked down and whined at the space between her and the floor.
She shakily removed the lightbulb and pulled it out,but to drop it and have it smash on the floor.She gasped and whined.She replaced that one quickly and did the rest quickly,then climbing down and bending down in front of the the mess and bit her lip.
"I'll clean up when I'm done.",she said and stood up and dragged the ladder into the kitchen.
She hurried,throwing out old ones and replacing them with new ones.
She then went to the work-out room,and then game room,and then laundry room,and then his room and guest rooms,and then last,dining room.
"I am done now.",she said and ran to the shattery mess on the floor.She grabbed piece by piece and placed it in the bag,but she mistakely made one enter her hand.
She gasped and looked at her hand,at how the blood trickled down her arm.She stood up and ran to the bathroom quickly washing it out.She poked at the big piece of glass stuck in her and then grabbed it.
"Do I pull it out slowly or fast?",she whispered to herself.She just picked one,and drew it out as fast as she could.She gasped at the overflowing blood and washed it out quickly.She ran to his room and looked into the drawers for some kind of huge band-aid or something.
"Jeez,he has to have something.",she panicked.The blood was still running.She sighed in frutstration and grabbed a t-shirt of his and wrapped it around her hand.She taped it like that and sat down for a while,before going back to work.
"Alright,next.",she murmured looking at the list.She went to the kitchen and took out the trash replacing it with a new bag.She went outside and to the trash can quickly throwing it in.She hurried back in the house and took out the list.
She ran to the kitchen and looked at the pile of dishes.She sighed and just started quickly.
"After this,one more thing and I am done.",she said.

"So,where's Sakura?",Naruto asked.
"At the house.",Sasuke said.Him and the guys sat at the mall in a food store.
"Doing what?",Naruto asked as he munched on his taco.
"Important things.Nothing you have to worry about.",Sasuke said and smirked to himself thinking how she was turning out.

"Stupid pig!",she yelled as shs eclean the toilet.Her fifth bathroom.
"Who knew his house was so freaking big.Gosh,I am gonna leave as soon as posible!Stupid,stupid,stupid pig!",she muttered on.

"Pinky?",Sasuke asked as he entered the house.He looked around and smirked impressed at the work she did.He walked ahead and looked into her room,but to see nobody but a bunch of bags.
"Pinky?",he called again.
No sound.He sighed and looked in his room,nobody.
"Monkey,come out.",he called.
"...mm...",he heard and looked ahead.It had come from the work-out room.
He walked towards it and looked around,when his eyes locked on the pink haired girl on the machine.She wore a sleeveless shirt that went over her belly and shorts with sneakers.
She was sweating and had her eyes closed as she walked on the machine.
"Having fun?",he asked.Her eyes shot open and she looked at him and smiled.
"Oh,hi.",she said and turned the machine off and walked ot him.
"Guess you did a good job...for a money superstar.",he said with a smirk.
"Why are you suddenly in such a good mood?",she asked.
"No reason.Go take a shower.",he said.
"Why,we gonna watch a movie together?",she asked as he turned.
"No,you stink.",he said.She gasped and scoffed crossing her arms.
"Such a pig...",she muttered.
"Then we'll watch a movie.",he said.She smiled and nodded running past him and to a bathroom taking a shower quickly.

"Yay,movie!",she squealed as she jumped on the couch.
"What is a blood t-shirt of mine doing on your hand?",he asked.
"Oh,that was just a little problem.Cut ymself with glass when I was changing the lightbulbs.",she said and waved it off.
"How bad was it?",he asked.
"Nothing so big.Here,let's watch the movie.",she said and turned on the movie.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for reading this and hope you liked it.
Review if you'd like!
Bye Bye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story