Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Candy Man

by misguidedghost-x 2 reviews

A sexy yet odd dream i had once, i decided to write it into a story. You'll get laughs i assure you :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2010-01-13 - Updated: 2010-01-13 - 2753 words - Complete

0Unrated
She had always loved him. From the first day she listened to his deep lyrics, from the first day she saw his beautiful face playing bass on stage. And now, standing right in front of him, staring into his eyes, her love grew and grew.

“Hey I’m Pete” He introduced himself. Lana rolled her eyes.

“Like I didn’t know that already, I’m Lana, I’m doing photography for a magazine tonight” She said, holding out her hand. They shook then parted.

“Mr Wentz, here’s your water” A man walked up to him, passed Pete a bottle, dripping with condensation, and then walked off. Pete unscrewed the lid and took a big gulp.

“Wow, you got people running around for you now?” Lana asked, eyebrows raised. Pete nodded.

“It’s a hard life” He grinned. Lana smiled back and crossed her arms over her chest as Pete put the lid back on his bottle.

“I remember when you used to get your own water, even had to set up your own equipment” She said. Pete’s grin dropped slightly.

“So you’re an early fan?” He asked. Lana nodded.

“Pete I’ve met you before…” Lana mumbled, obviously effected slightly that he was too up himself to remember.

“Oh…”

There was an awkward silence between the two. Lana looked around the room; a group of Meet-and-Greet ticket holders were surrounding Patrick Stump, lead singer of Fall Out Boy. He had a huge smile on his face and was happily posing for pictures and signing objects thrown at him.

“So who’s your favourite member?” Pete asked, breaking the silence. Lana thought for a minute or two. You.

“I don’t think I have one, I mean I adore you all in your own different ways…” Lana answered.

“You so wanna say me” Pete smirked; Lana raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms again.

“Wow Pete, if your dick was as big as your ego, you’d be one lucky man” She shot back. Pete’s smirk dropped and his jaw opened.

“OH MY GOD PETE!” A couple of girls behind her screamed, Lana turned around to look at them. They were all wearing nothing but Clandestine and supporting ‘Mrs Pete Wentz’ shirts. She rolled her eyes and turned back to Pete.

“Well I best go, your fan girls, sorry fan club awaits” Lana said, reaching up on tip toes (which is saying something because Pete isn’t the tallest pencil in the packet) closed his mouth shut and winked. She walked off without another word, over to Joe.

“Hey Joe” She breathed, trying to control herself, seeing as she just caressed the face of the guy she loved.

“Lana!” He grinned, pulling her into a tight hug. Lana hugged back and smiled.

“Wow I'm glad someone remembers me” She said, shooting daggers in Pete’s direction. He was surrounded by the Mrs Pete Wentz’ and was obviously enjoying getting his picture taken.

“Oh, Pete? Don’t worry about him; it’s been forever since we met. Like, Take This to You Grave era. He’s been through a load of shit since then” Joe said, trying to rescue his friend. Lana shrugged.

“I know, I know it’s just…I don’t know” Lana sighed. Joe hugged her again.

“You’re in love with him aren’t you” He said, Lana looked up and gasped.

“Of course not…”

“Cut the crap Lana,” Joe laughed, “It’s so obvious, I mean I’ve met you 4 times now, and every time you look so dizzy when you are around him. I’ve seen your MySpace, the little hints about how much he means to you. Just coz Pete’s got the attention span of a fish, doesn’t mean I do”

Lana smiled and leant away from Joe. She breathed deeply and nodded.

“You wouldn’t believe how bad I’m in love with him. And the weird thing is, is that I don’t want to be. He is the most amazing guy I know. He’s clever, so inspirational, funny, cute, kind hearted, everything a girl wants in a guy. But he’s so up his arse I’m surprised he isn’t choking. He thinks he’s amazing, I mean he is of course, but he thinks he is better then everyone, and that everyone loves him because he is sexy” Lana ranted, Joe listening intently. She finished and sighed again.

“But I still love him”

“Lana darling, that was so cute, yet so…fierce. First off, I know Pete better than anyone in this world…except Patrick, he doesn’t love himself. To be honest, I think he hates himself. He just wants a girl who loves him for him…not for his looks. And, well you just walked into his life…again” Joe grinned. Lana smiled and nodded.

“I wish he felt the same back” She mumbled. Joe put an arm around her shoulder and turned her to face Pete.

“Does he look happy to you?” He whispered, so Pete wouldn’t hear him. But at that moment, Pete looked up from the shirt he was signing and stared glumly at the two.

“No” Lana mumbled.

“He’s been looking like that since you left him to talk to me” Joe grinned again. Lana’s eyes widened a little, but she didn’t get her hopes up.

“Meh” was all she replied.

“Don’t let it get you down. Anyways, where is your camera?” He asked, looking to Lana’s hands which were empty. She quickly looked towards the door, but no one was there.

“Ellie is bringing it. I completely forgot it when I was rushing out the door. What the fuck is up with that, I’m a photographer and I forget the most important thing to me” Lana explained. Joe nodded and smiled.

“Well I got other fans to see, it was nice seeing you again Lana, and talking and stuff” He said, walking off to a group of nervous looking fans. Lana walked up to Andy and started chatting to him instead.

By the time Lana had got around to Patrick and had spoken to him for a while, the other fans had disappeared to join the excited crowd and a man had come into the room telling the guys they had 10 minutes till they hit stage. Patrick started warming up his vocals whilst strumming a bit on his guitar. Pete and Joe jammed a bit, and Andy was tapping a beat onto a surface with some drum sticks. Lana smiled at them and sat down on the arm of a chair.

“Dude shouldn’t you be getting ready?” Andy asked. Lana bit her lip.

“Ellie isn’t here with my camera yet” She answered, pulling out her phone, about to ring Ellie when she burst through the door, holding out her pass.

“I’m a photographer; I have a pass, yes, good okay. LANA!” She screamed, running up to Lana and flinging her arms around her neck. Lana smiled and hugged back.

“Took your fucking time Ells” She said whilst Ellie rummaged through her bag.

“I know, I’m totally sorry. I was driving here then totally forgot your camera! So I had to drive back and get it, then I couldn’t find it, and ahh. Confusing day. Hey guys” She greeted the band members and passed Lana her camera.

“Thanks” Lana said.

“Hey, you must be Ellie” Pete grinned sexily from his seat. Ellie grinned and fluttered her eyes.

“Yes that’s me” She replied, going to shake all their hands. Lana looked away from them. Pete was tormenting her and he hadn’t the slightest idea.

“Okay Ellie lets go” Lana urged, grabbing Ellie by the arm and dragging her towards the stage.

“Have a good show guys” She called over her shoulder.


**

“This is gunna be our last song for the evening, so let’s make it the fucking best. I want a huge circle in the middle of the floor. No moshing, no circle pits. Just a big circle. And I really hope you all brought your dancing shoes with you. This is DANCE DANCE!” Pete shouted through his mic and started the bass line to Dance Dance. The crowd screamed with joy and parted, forming a huge circle in the middle of the floor. People started dancing to the song in it. Lana smiled and turned around to snap a few shots of it, whilst Ellie, on the opposite side of the stage shot more photos of the band.

Lana turned back to the stage to see Pete bending low down to her. He quickly, so quick she wasn’t sure if she had dreamt it or not, reached out and stroked her cheek. Her breath caught in her throat as he threw her a gleaming smile, then ran off to centre stage, singing into Patrick’s microphone with him. Lana regained her composure and continued to capture moments of the concert.
In the last 10 seconds of the song, Pete casually walked up to Lana and looked at her. She smiled slightly at him and he made a heart from his hands. Lana laughed and took a photo of it, making a mental note to print a copy of that off for herself.


Backstage, 10 minutes later, Ellie and Lana were comparing photos as the guys were taking showers.

“Did you see Pete totally check out like every two minutes?” Ellie asked Lana, grinning widely.

“What ever, he checks everyone out” Lana replied.

“Nu uh, all eyes were on you tonight” She assured. Lana felt herself smile, but tried to keep it hidden. The door from the showers opened and Pete stepped in. He had a pair of black skinnies on and that was all. Lana's eyes widened at him and tried to look away, but couldn’t. Ellie was less discreet about it.

“Phwoar!” She grinned at him. He laughed and pulled a shirt on over his head. Then grabbed a yellow Clandestine hoodie off the back of a sofa and put it on.

“Lana can I talk to you outside for a second please” He said softly, offering Lana his hand. She gulped and put down her camera, taking Pete’s hand in her own. He smiled and led her out the room.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!” Ellie called.

“That’s not a lot!” Lana retorted, making Ellie giggle. Pete and Lana walked through a couple of other rooms, still hand in hand, but speechless.

“Where are we heading?” Lana asked.

“We gotta use the back entrance no one knows about, otherwise we will get attacked by fans” Pete smiled warmly at her, squeezing her hand softly. Butterflies fluttered in Lana’s tummy and she smiled back at him.

They carried on walking until they reached a door; Pete opened it and poked his head outside.

“Coast is clear” He grinned, pulling Lana outside with him. He shut the door and turned to her.

“So…” He started. Lana grinned and shrugged.

“You wanted to talk to me?” She said. Pete nodded and looked away for a second, then back at her.

“I…I was talking to Joe just before we got onstage” Pete admitted. Lana’s eyes widened and she tried to walk off, to save anymore embarrassment.

“Lana wait!” He said, pulling her back by her hand and crashing his lips against hers. It took her by surprise, but she kissed back willingly. When they broke apart, Pete rested his forehead on hers and smiled, looking into Lana’s eyes.

“He told me the best news I’ve heard in…fucking ages” Pete mumbled. Lana smiled slightly.

“Why is that good news to you?” She asked.

“Because…because I really like you Lana” Pete admitted.

“You’ve only just met me…” Lana said sceptically. Pete sighed, but smiled at her still.

“I already met you…remember?” He said, placing a small kiss on her lips.

“You forgot about it though” She said.

“But when you told me, it made me remember you. I remembered how I felt when I set eyes on you. All those years ago, I really really liked you Lana. Then I never saw you again. It was horrible. I forgot about you. I never want to do that again. I really like you” Pete explained. Lana grinned and threw her arms around him. He picked her up and spun her around, they both laughed and smiled.

“PETE WENTZ!” People screamed from behind us. Pete set me down and we turned to see a mob of people running towards us…well Pete.

“Shit, run” He shouted, taking Lana’s hand and pulling her along with him. They ran as fast and as far away as possible. Their breathing became jaggered and stitches grew in their chest.

“Pete” Lana gasped, holding onto her side. Pete suddenly pulled her into a side alley, and ran right down to the end. It was a dead end.

They could either get attacked by the mob, or go through the creepy little black door on the left of them. Lana looked at Pete, and Pete looked back at Lana. They both nodded, and Pete proceeded to kick the little black door open. His foot rammed through it.

“Hurry Pete!” Lana mumbled, hearing the calls getting closer. Pete’s foot gave a final kick, and the door swung open. They both bent down and rushed in, shutting it behind them. They sat in the darkness for a few minutes, listening to nothing but each other’s quick heart beats and waiting for the noise outside to go.
Once it was quiet, Pete pulled out his phone and turned the light on, we they could see where they were. It looked like a tunnel, and they could see some sort of light at the end.

“Oh shit, we’re dead” Pete groaned. Lana laughed and kissed his head.

“Shut up douche bag, let’s go explore” She said, getting to her knees and crawling along the passage, closely followed by Pete. They reached the end of the tunnel, and came across a new door. They opened it and climbed through. Lana was out first; she stood up and stretched, followed by Pete.

“Holy shit” They both said, looking around them.

It was Candyland. Every little bit of the room was candy. The grass was mint strands. The river was melted chocolate. The trees were covered in toffee apples, and the leaves were apple flavour also. There was sugar coated flowers on the ground, cream filled mushrooms, sugar mice gathered around banana flavoured cheese cubes.

“I feel like I'm in fucking Willy Wonka or something” Pete muttered, but Lana’s eyes were shining with excitement.

“This is amazing! Who owns a place like this?” She laughed, wrapping her arms around Pete’s waist and leaning her head on his chest.

“You do” They heard a voice from behind. They both turned around to see Brendon Urie sitting on one of the mushrooms. But he wasn’t dressed like normal Brendon Urie. He had a set of soft wings perched on his shoulder blades, and a halo rested above his head. There was a gentle glow around him and his smile was dazzling.

“Brendon?!” Pete asked. Brendon grinned.

“You are meant to be on tour Mr Urie!” Pete said, jabbing a finger into his chest, but it went right through him. Brendon continued to smile up at him.

“Part time job” He grinned. Lana laughed and hugged Pete tighter.

“So why do we own this?” Lana asked, Brendon shrugged.

“You are the first couple to find this place, and well it can’t just sit here forever, you might as well own it” He sung. Lana and Pete looked at each other and grinned.

“Well I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling chocolaty” Pete smirked, letting go off Lana to pull of his hoodie and jumper. Lana laughed again and started stripping down. They stood in their underwear, laced their hands together, then ran and took a giant jump into the chocolate river.

**

“Are you okay?” He said, Lana shook her head and stared at him, eyes wide with confusion at what she had just day dreamed about, then quickly nodded.

“Hey I’m Pete” He said, grinning. Lana’s jaw dropped slightly, but quickly smirked.

“Like I didn’t know that already…”
Sign up to rate and review this story