Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

When The Day Met The Night

by misguidedghost-x 0 reviews

Who would have thought a normal days shopping and a stolen bag would lead to a decaydance party?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-01-14 - Updated: 2010-01-14 - 4810 words - Complete

0Unrated
When The Day Met The Night.


Gina, Emma and Emily were walking the streets of LA. They each had a day off work and decided to spend it in a very sensible way…shopping.

“You know, I haven’t had a day off in over a year” Emily complained, hitching her bag up over her shoulder before it fell off. Emma nudged her slightly and smiled.

“You work at an abandoned Animal shelter Emily, why have a day off when you could be saving animals!” She said in mock shock, Gina laughed and Emily grinned.

“Shut up, I love animals and I love saving them, it’s just I would appreciate a day off once in a while ya know” She said.

“I get ya; I haven’t had a day off in like…6 days!” Gina smirked; Emily raised an eyebrow at her and quickly dodged out of the way of a passing woman.

“Oh get you Miss Hot Topic” Emma laughed, as they turned a corner, walking up the road to the nearest mall.

“You’re just jealous of my free shit”

“Oh really? I get free Starbucks coffee so suck on that Biatch” Emma replied, they laughed and walked through the entrance.

“I don’t even like coffee so why would I want it free?!” Gina flailed.

“If it’s free, its wor-“

“Hey guys, how about shutting the hell up?” Emily asked politely. Emma and Gina shut up, but grinned at each other out the corner of their eyes. They walked through the mall, visiting the shops they liked and bitching about the girls coming out of the shops they hated. Oh and of course discussing the hot Los Angeles guys walking past.

As they were sitting on the soft seats in ‘Vintage Shoes’, trying on a variety of different shoes, they chatted.

“I actually didn’t think I had this much money, I mean I work in Starbucks for god’s sake, not exactly the best paying job, but I still manage to have more than I’ve ever had.” Emma said thoughtfully.

“Well I’ve been saving a whole load of money for a huge shopping spree sort of thing, I’m so tired of my wardrobe right now, oh and your jobs better paying then mine” Emily added. Gina and Emma turned to look at her.

“Emily you have a new wardrobe every fucking week” Gina laughed; Emma grinned and shoved her left foot into the bright orange converse she was planning to buy.

“Well I want a new one, and well I have the money so I might as well”

“I’ve been saving money for those Panic at the Disco tickets, but they are only $16. I was thinking they would be like loads more, so I have a lot of extra cash” Gina explained. Emma turned to her.

“You’re going and you didn’t tell me! I thought you weren’t gunna go?” She whined. Gina grinned and pulled out 3 slips of paper from her bag.

“That’s because it was a surprise, a surprise I totally just blew. Emily I wasn’t gunna get you a ticket, then I saw who was supporting” Gina said, passing us each our tickets. Emily scanned the ticket and squealed. ‘Panic At The Disco with special guests The Academy Is…’

“I fucking love you” Emily breathed, wrapping her arms around Gina, quickly followed by Emma. Someone coughed from above them.

“Can I help you at all?” The salesman asked…the gorgeous salesman asked. Emily sat up slightly.

“Well-“

“No we’re fine thanks” Emma laughed, pulling Emily back slightly, making her pout. The salesman smiled and walked off to another customer.

“Bitch.” Emily muttered, causing Gina and Emma to laugh. They paid for their new shoes and carried off down the line of shops.

Suddenly, so quickly it took her a while to realise what had happened, someone came knocking into Gina, stealing her bag and making a run for it. It was quite a small person, with a New Era pulled low over his eyes.

“OI!” Emma screamed before setting off in a run to catch up with the boys, Gina and Emily close behind her. They chased him all around the bottom section of the mall, but soon they were too worn out and had to sit down. Emily led them to the closest Starbucks and they sat down at a table outside the shop.

“Oh no, that has everything in, my money, cards, phone, my ticket!” Gina complained, putting her head into her hands and rubbing her temples. Emma got up to buy some drinks for them all.

“Aww honey I’m sure we will get that bag back, I know it's your favourite one, and bags of yours don’t stay away for too long” Emily laughed slightly, trying to make the situation nicer. But Gina couldn’t find anything nice about this.

“Do you know how much I worked for that money? How long I’ve been waiting to see Panic at the Disco, since we were in year 9, living in England when they were only known from MySpace. That’s a long time Emily” Gina snapped, Emily sat back and crossed her arms after putting her sunglasses on the table.

“I was only trying to help” She mumbled as Emma walked back over with a tray.

“Here drink this bitch,” She said, passing Gina a caramel cream Frappachino, “Now, no taking it out on Emily. I know how much you love this band, because I love them just as much, well I love MCR more then I love Panic, and Aiden of course. But I totally love Panic as well” Emma rambled.

“Is there a point to this?” Gina asked, slurping her drink through a straw, Emma shook her head slightly, and took a long sip of Vanilla Latte.

“Yes, sorry, I got carried away. Anyways, we will get your bag back, it's your favourite one, it always comes back” She carried on. Emily rolled her eyes.

“That’s what I said, she just snapped at me” She complained, drinking some of her Chocolate Cream Frappachino. Emma grinned and put an arm around her shoulders.

“Aww baby, she’s just pissed at the moment, she will be fine soon”

“Hello? I am right here in case you forgot” Gina mumbled angrily. Emily and Emma looked at each other then burst out laughing, Gina’s frown cracked a little, and a smile was soon on her lips.

“Sorry girls, it’s just really annoying, some people are complete pricks to be honest” Gina said, sitting up properly and cupping her hands around her drink.

“You noticed?” Someone asked, standing in front of Gina. We all looked up to see a guy with dark brown hair, blue rimmed sunnies, a light blue shirt and black skinny jeans. In one hand, a little kid was sulking, trying to get away. In the other hand, was Gina’s bag.

“Is this yours?” The guy asked, handing out the bag. Gina took it and hugged it, before suddenly hugging the man in front of us. It took him by surprise, and he accidently let go of the kid, who ran off in a different direction.

“Thank you so much” Gina squealed, kissing his cheek then letting go of him, and hugging her bag again. The guy smiled and nodded.

“It’s no problem, I’m so sorry, that’s my little cousin, I don’t think he understands a joke, when I said we were going to go steal stuff to my Aunty, I think he believe me” The man explained, we all laughed.

“It’s no problem, thank you so much for bringing it back to me though” Gina said.

“Yeah, she would have been ripping our heads off all day if she didn’t get it back” Emma laughed, and Emily nodded her head grinning. The man smiled and took off his glasses, he throw a dazzling smile at Gina.

“Well then I’m glad I brought it back before anyone got amputated” He said. The girls mouths all dropped, but they kept in a scream.

“Oh…”

“Brendon Fucking Urie?” Emma said quietly, as Brendon put his glasses back on and looked around. He dropped into the seat next to Gina and bent forwards slightly.

“Hey” He grinned; we laughed quietly and bent forwards also.

“Are you hiding from someone?” Emily asked. He shook his head, and then nodded.

“No, and yes, I’m mainly hiding from fans-“He started.

“You just ran into some” Gina grinned, Brendon smiled at her.

“I gathered haha, no I mean the sort of fans that run up to you screaming they love you and stuff, I love fans but sometimes…”

“They get a little annoying?”

“Stalker-ish?”

“Fan girls?” The girls all contributed to Brendon’s sentence, he laughed and sat back in his chair.

“Got it all in one…well three, hang on, whilst I’m here I might as well get some coffee” He said, standing up.

“Can I get you ladies anything?” He offered, pulling out his wallet.

“Oh no we have drinks, thanks though” Gina smiled at him; he smiled back at her before turning and walking into the shop. The girls immediately put their heads together to talk.

“Is it me, or…”

“Yes Brendon Urie just offered us a drink” Emily said to Emma. The girls all squealed.

“Okay stop, he doesn’t like fan girls, so no squealing, smiling too much, or asking if he sleeps naked, got it?” Emma said seriously.

“Aww can I-“ Gina moaned.

“No you can’t stroke is hair” She said. Gina pouted and crossed her arms.

“Fun spoiler” She said.

“Shh” Emily said, sitting back in her seat and acting normal. Brendon sat back down with a Strawberries and Cream Frappachino.

“Aww cheer up love, it might not happen” Brendon said, stroking Gina’s face slightly. She smiled at him and fluttered her eyes. From across the table Emma kept an eye on her, making sure she didn’t do any of the things she just listed. Especially the last…

“So what are you up to in LA?” Emily asked, drinking her Frap.

“Well we are playing a concert here in a week, and there’s a Fueled By Raman party tomorrow afternoon, night sorta thing, so we decided to enjoy a week of sunny LA. Though I got landed with my cousin today.” He explained, drinking.

“Talking of which, aren’t you gunna go after him?” Emma asked.

“Nah, he’s only 8, but he only lives across the road, so meh” Brendon shrugged.

“BRENDON!” Someone shouted, Brendon quickly ducked under the table we were sitting at as two thin guys came walking up to us.

“Bren we can see you” The taller one said, he was wearing grey skinnies and a purple shirt. He nodded at us then took of his sunglasses.

“Ryan Ross…” Emma mumbled quietly. Ryan looked at her and smiled a beautiful smile.

“Wow.” She said again. They turned back to Brendon as Emma looked at Emily, her heart fluttering madly.

“Brendon come out, it’s just us” The other guy said, he took off his own glasses, and Emily, who was waving cool air into Emma’s flushed face, gasped slightly. William Beckett was standing next to Ryan Ross who was helping Brendon Urie out from under a table. This had to be a dream, the girls all thought.

“Why are you sitting at Starbucks, I thought you were looking after Treath?” Ryan asked suspiciously. Brendon sat back in his chair.

“Well…he stole this girl’s bag, which I didn’t catch the name of?” Brendon said, turning to Gina. She smiled brightly.

“Its Georgina, but mainly Gina” She told him, he smiled at her and turned back to the guys.

“He stole Gina’s bag and ran to me, he thought I was being serious when I said we were stealing things. I made him tell me whose it was, and I found her here, and gave it back, then they made me stay for Starbucks.”

“WHAT!” The girls all laughed. Brendon grinned and shrugged.

“What actually happened was…well all that stuff, but then Brendon decided, as he was here, he might as well get a drink.” Emily explained, William smiled at her and dragged a chair from another table, putting it next to Emily, then sitting down.

“So have you heard of our band?” He asked her. Emily’s eyes widened in shook of him talking to her. She had only had a crush on him for about…forever.

“Of course I have, you’re my favourite band!” She smiled, William grinned and they started getting into conversation. Ryan rolled his eyes at how easily distracted William could get, and took another chair, placing it in between Emma and Gina, turning to face Emma.

“So, seeing as we have been completely blanked out by our friends…what’s your name, age, number?” Ryan said. Emma burst out laughing and fluttered her eyes at him.

“You’re a bit forward Mr. Ross” She giggled.

“I like getting to the point of things” He grinned.


Gina, on the other hand, was trying very hard not to pass out. Brendon Urie had been her love, her obsession, her everything since she was a 14 year old girl living in the UK. Her love had never died for him; it was still as strong as it was back then. And here he was, blatantly flirting with her, sitting in Starbucks, next to William Beckett and Ryan Ross.

“This is hard for you to take in isn’t it” Brendon smiled. Gina blushed and looked down.

“No, I’m totally fine” She mumbled. Brendon laughed and placed his fingers under her chin, bringing her head back up.

“I won’t think you’re a fan girl, don’t worry, I was like this when I met Slash. He’s my hero, my inspiration. Not saying I’m either of those to you, I just know what it’s like to meet someone out of a band you like” He smiled, quickly stroking her cheek with the back of his hand, then putting his hand back in his lap.

“It's just…I never thought this would happen. I thought yeah maybe id meet you for a couple of minutes after the show, but never sit down with you in Starbucks!” Gina said, shaking her head in amusement. Brendon smiled and sat a little closer.

“So, you know who I am, tell me more about yourself” He said, taking one of Gina’s hands in his, Gina’s heart fluttered like crazy.

“Well, my full names Georgina May Lambert, I used to live in England, but me and these bitches moved to America when we were 16, because it’s a cooler country. And plus I wanted to find more hot guys in bands” Gina started.

“Hey look you found one!” Brendon joked. Gina grinned and giggled.

“Erm, I love going to Gigs and parties because my dad was pretty protective over me when I lived with him, and now I have freedom so I enjoy that freedom to the max haha. You guys are my favourite band, but I love stuff like The Academy Is…, Paramore, My Chem and all that. I’m 17, 18 on Christmas Eve…” Gina smiled. Brendon nodded and smiled.

“Don’t think you’re getting away now, I have so much more to learn” He laughed, poking Gina’s nose softly. She smiled.

“And I have lots I want to know about you…first of, do you sleep naked?” She asked, she just had to. Brendon burst out laughing.

“GINA I SAID NO!” Emma screamed at her, she just stuck her middle finger up and turned back to Brendon. He grinned.

“Yes I do actually” He admitted.

“I knew it…” Gina mumbled, mainly to herself. They carried on talking and getting to know each other better.

**

A couple of hours later, Ryan got a call saying that Brendon William and himself had to go. They were needed for an interview somewhere.

“It was amazing meeting you” Emma said, looking up into Ryan’s eyes. He smiled and bent down, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek.

“And you too, I’ll call you as soon as I can” He said softly, Emma put her arms around his thin body and hugged him, he hugged back, then they broke apart, he smiled again and walked over to William, who had just kissed and hugged Emily goodbye, also promising to ring her. Gina and Brendon were yet to part from their hug, Brendon kept holding on.

“Bren you’re gunna need to go” Gina laughed softly in his ear. He shook his head.

“I want to stay with you” He complained, making Gina all warm inside.

“You have an interview; we can see each other tomorrow though?” Gina suggested. Brendon suddenly let go and ran over to the other guys, they whispered for a second, then walked back over to the girls.

“Would you like to come to the party tomorrow? We are allowed to bring someone, and I would really like you to come” Brendon asked Gina.

“And would you come with me Emma?” Ryan asked, taking her hands in his. Emma’s heart skipped a beat at his touch, but nodded and smiled, reaching up to place a soft kiss on his lips.

“Emily, I’ll cry if you don’t come with me” William pouted. Emily grinned.

“Go cry then emo boy” She joked, William broke down on the floor, pretending to cry, Emily laughed and dropped down next to him, putting her arms around him in a hug.

“Of course I'll go with you, what sort of clothes is it though? Fancy clothes, normal clothes?” She asked. William looked at Ryan.

“Well I think it’s fancy, but not too fancy” Ryan said, the girls nodded.

“We better get going then” William said, standing up and helping Emily up with him, he kissed her cheek and got the Directions to Gina’s house, where they were staying that night, so they could pick the girls up the next day.

“I'll see you tomorrow” Emma said, Ryan smiled and hugged her.

“Cya gorgeous” He waved goodbye and started walking off with William.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then” Gina smiled at Brendon.

“Looking forward to it” He whispered in her ear, so only she could hear. He kissed one of her hands and winked at her, before running off after Ryan and William.

The girls all looked at each other, biting their lips to hold back their screams of joy.


**

That night, as the girls were all lying on Gina’s bed, eating crisps, sweets, popcorn and ice-cream, whilst watching Mean Girls, they talked about the craziness of their day.

“I didn’t even shop that much, I just got some new shoes” Emma complained, shoving a handful of popcorn into her mouth. Emily picked up a hula hoop a crunched it.

“Same. Haha do you remember when we were at Gina’s, back in England and we put loads of hula hoops down Emma’s top!” Emily said, we all burst out laughing. Emma pressed the tank top she was wearing for bed close to her chest.

“That’s not going to happen again!” She laughed. They all grinned and carried on copying the lines from the film.

“SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE!” They all shouted, and then burst out laughing again.

“Guys what are you wearing tomorrow, to the party that our totally gorgeous new BFF’s are taking us too” Gina asked.

“Haha we are like total bffzzz with Bden Urie now, you like total luvz him” Emma said, taking the piss out of fan girls.

“Oh yeah bbz, we’z like totalz gunna have babizzz” Gina laughed.

“You two are fucked” Emily said. They laughed.

“But seriously, I don’t have any fancy-ish clothes, well I do, but not ones I wanna wear” Gina said.

“Hmm, well seeing as we hardly went shopping today, we can go tomorrow, get our nails done and stuff” Emily suggested.

“Yeah that sounds good- I CANT HELP THAT EVERYONES JEALOUS OF ME!” Gina said, quickly getting in Gretchen’s line.


**


The next day, the girls all jumped in the shower (not together Gina hahahaha as much as you’d like that kinky bitch) and got ready to go out. They walked to the mall again, and instead of going into the shops they did yesterday, they went straight to a Fancy Dress store they knew.
They were roaming around the shop, gazing at dresses and making mental notes when Emma squealed and ran over to a rack of different colour dresses. She pulled out a deep purple dress; it was strapless and fell down to just above her knees. It had a bow around the middle, and had little gems scattered on it.

“This is beautiful; quickly pick your dresses so I can try this on!” She said, the other two laughed and carried on looking. Emily was next to find a dress.

“Oh wow” Emily whispered, quickly pulling the hanger off the rail and holding the dress up to her body. It was a sky blue halter neck dress, also stopping just above her knees. The back was cut out, and a thin strap covered in gems held the two sides together.

“This is perfect” She said and rushed over to sit with Emma. Gina smiled and carried on looking. She looked for ages, much to the annoyance of Emma and Emily. But she wanted the perfect dress.
And she found it.

She got it down off the rail and looked at it properly. It was sunshine yellow and had thin straps. It went to above her knees, but was puffed out a little due to the amount of pale yellow layers, just about seen, under the skirt. A bow was fastened around the middle in the same pale yellow. Gina smiled to herself and nodded.

“Girls I’ve found one” She said, walking up to them. They looked at her and grinned.

“It's gorgeous Gina” Emma smiled. They quickly rushed into separate changing rooms and pulled on their dresses, making adjustments where needed. They looked at themselves in the mirrors and smiled.

“Ready?”

“Yup”

“As ill ever be” They all stepped out of their rooms and checked each other out. Emily’s dress flowed down her body like a waterfall and made her chest seem a lot bigger. She was smiling to herself, so she obviously noticed that. Emma’s dress went perfectly with her pale skin and red hair. And Gina’s dress made her look darker then she was, making her a lovely tanned shade. The dress puffed out in most perfect way and looked amazing.

“Oh wow” They all said, then burst out laughing.

“You two look amazing!” Emily smiled, Gina and Emma smiled back.

“Emily you look so beautiful!” Gina smiled, hugging her, Emma joined in for a while, then they pulled away to go get their clothes back on.
Once they had got changed, they paid for their new dresses which weren’t as expensive as they thought they’d be, and then set off for Vintage Shoes again.

“Ahh him so excited, its only 5 more hours till they pick us up!” Emma squealed.

“Whoa calm down Emma” Gina laughed, Emma shook her head.

“You don’t understaaaand whoreface; I’ve had a major crush on him since forever!” Emma whined.

“Oh we do understand, you’ve told us about a million times over the years” Emily said, putting an arm around her shoulder as we walked past the shops. Gina wrapped her arm around Emma’s waist.

“Yeah but…” She started, but didn’t finish, admitting defeat. As they walked into the shop, they pulled apart from each other, and once again searched for the perfect shoes.
Emma ended up with shoes exactly matching her dress. Emily bought some blue flat shoes. And Gina brought some pale yellow high heels.

Once they had paid, they went to the nearest Nail Salon and paid to have Acrylic nails put on, each matching their dress in some way. Emma’s were purple with gems. Emily’s blue with gems, and Gina’s were sunshine yellow with pale yellow patterns and glitter bits.
They walked back to Gina’s house. By the time they got in it was 4 o’clock. They ordered for some pizza, so they could eat before they go, and watched TV until it got there. They didn’t want to eat greasy pizza that start working on their hair.

Once the pizza had got there, they quickly shoved it down their throats and ran upstairs to Gina’s room and started getting ready. They all took their makeup up and let their hair down, completely purifying their faces in creams.
They started on makeup, eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, mascara, (glitter for Gina), lip gloss, the whole works. Once they had finished, they checked it was perfect, and then started on their hair.

Gina pulled her hair up into a rough pony tail. It had bumps in and bits were falling out the hair band, but it all added to the effect. Emily clipped her hair into a fringe on her hair and straightened the hell out of it, and Emma curled hers, and then sprayed it with hairspray.
They of course took a load of pictures, uploading them onto MySpace. But not saying where they were going, they weren’t the sorts of people who bragged about being with famous people.


It drew closer to 7 o’clock and the girls decided it was time to put on their dresses. They quickly brushed their teeth again, and then slipped into their dresses. They all took the straps of their bras so it looked nicer. Spraying themselves with perfume and doing last minute checks, they stepped into their shoes, just as the doorbell rang. They grinned and squealed at each other.


**


“This is Pete Wentz, man around town” Brendon introduced. Gina smiled and shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you Pete, I love Fall Out Boy” She smiled. Pete laughed.

“It's very nice to meet you too Gina” He replied, before walking off to meet Emma and Ryan at the door.

“Gabe Saporta” Brendon said, she held out her hand again and Gabe held it, placing a kiss on her knuckles.

“Pleasure” Gina said, smiling.

“The pleasure is all mine gorgeous” He replied, grinning. Brendon quickly led me away which made me giggle slightly. Gina got introduced to various other people, Hayley Williams, Patrick Stump, Spencer Smith, Jon Walker, Sisky Business and lots more of the Fueled by Raman lot.

“Can you come outside a second please” Brendon whispered softly into Gina’s ear, making her shiver with delight, she nodded and he entwined their fingers, leading her to the door. On their way, they passed Ryan and Emma who had their arms around each other, and their lips touching lightly. Gina smiled at them and followed after Brendon. They crossed over the road and into the huge Park that was opposite them, the sun was almost setting across the sky, and everything was a beautiful orange colour.

They sat down on the bench, Brendon pulling Gina onto his lap and nestling his head on her shoulder, he kissed her neck lightly.

“Why are we out here?” Gina asked, confused, Brendon wrapped his arms around her middle.

“Well, because I just wanted you to see the sunset here” He said quietly, Gina turned round slightly to look at him.

“I’ve seen it a lot Bren” She laughed; Brendon blushed a little and smiled.

“Okay, I also, ahh you might say no, I’ve only known you a day. Oh well, I was wondering if you perhaps would like to go on a date with me?” He asked, stroking Gina’s arms. Her stomach had butterflies in, and her heart was pumping so loud she could almost hear it explode. She smiled huge and turned around to kiss him full on the lips. He kissed back, a sweet, but passionate kiss. He was gripping at her waist, holding her closer to him. She smiled and broke off.

“I’d love to go on a date with you” She grinned, Brendon smiled and kissed her again, then she shuffled round to face the sun again. As it finally sank down, Brendon started whispering in her ear.

“When the moon fell in love with the sun, all was golden in the sky; all was golden when the day met the night”
Sign up to rate and review this story