Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Death Note II - Life Note

Findings

by Dariadarr 0 reviews

Chp2. Sukai finds things and people and her plan changes.

Category: Death Note - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Yagami Raito - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-01-14 - Updated: 2010-01-15 - 1363 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

I grabbed the Life Note and settled it down on the bed. “Oh right. By the way Sukai when you find a soul you want to bring back whether they believe you or not you must wait a month before you can bring them back so they can have time to think and walk around again. And when you want to come back close your eye’s with the Life Note in your hands and think to it that you want to come back.” Jealous informed me. I wrote in ‘Find me Light Yagami and Teru Mikami.’ Closed my eye’s and waited or the 40 seconds to pass. Then the whooshing sound came and I felt like I had just been thrown like a ball up into the air. Then it was all gone and I found myself sitting on my bed again with the Life Note open. I sighed “Jealous it didn’t work. What did I do wrong?” I asked.
“Who’s Jealous?” An unfamiliar voice asked. I shot my head up to see two confused men standing their. This is them. “God?” I asked the brunette man with the brown eye’s. He looked at me then looked around him. “Where am I?”
“We’re at my house God.” My Father Mikami answered. He is Light. God. I quickly got down on my hands and knee’s and bowed my head. “God it is an honor to be in your presents. Is there anything I can do for you?” I asked.
“First tell me who you are and am I alive and get up.” He told me. I got up off my knees and answered him.
“God my name is Sukai and no unfortunately you have another month to wait.”
“What do you mean I have another month to wait?”
“God I am a certain type of person who can go from the world of the living to the world of the dead.” I explained. “I can also bring people back to life as long as they are in the middle world, which is where we are right now. I can also bring people back from heaven or Hell but they have to make a few promises first.”
“So you’ve come here to bring God and I back to life to pursue them dream of making the world a better place?” Father (Mikami) asked.
“Yes, but first I have to wait a month before I can bring you back though, I’m really sorry.” I looked down.
“A month!” Light shouted. “Why a month?”
“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “It’s just the way things work. My guider told me it’s because you need time to walk around and think again. I also believe you won’t be repeating your death 20 times a day.” I explained “So do we have an agreement for me to come back on the 18 of July or not?” I asked.
“Okay deal.” Mikami said going over to the calendar, flipping the page and marked the day.
“Mikami what are you doing?” Light shouted. “We shouldn’t be making a deal with out knowing the coast first.”
“Sukai is there a coast?” Mikami asked me.
“Not that I know of. I’ll ask Jealous when I get back. But now that you’ve made the deal you can’t take it back.” I told them
“What! Why didn’t you tell us that earlier?” Light asked.
“You didn’t ask and it never came to my mind.” I shrugged. “Oh right God I need to ask you something.”
“Yes?”
“While your still here can I help by using your Death Note to start killing all the criminals again please? Cause I could get things warmed up again take the world by surprise that Kira is back from the dead. It’ll surely cause some trouble to Near and the other members of the SPK. So what do you say?” I asked.
“No absolutely not!” Light disagreed.
“You know I could just not come back and you could be dead forever and not come back.” I smiled. Light gave me the evils for awhile but then realized something and put on a sad face.
“Even if I did say yes there are no more Death Notes on earth or any of it’s pages.” He pretended to sigh.
“Hey wait a minute yes there are!” Mikami’s eye’s were bright. “I have about ten pages in a box I have in the back of my closet. I hid them there just incase god wanted me to send some more off to Takana. There are other things in there but you’ll know what ones are the Death Note pages because Ryuk should come back!” I Mikami said hoping that this made God happy.
“OMG! Thank-you so much! You’re so smart!” I said hugging him before Light could say anything. I yawned. “I’m sorry but it’s about time I leave. I promise I’ll come back tomorrow. Okay? Bye God, bye Father.” I waved and closed my eye’s telling the Life Note that I wanted to return to the world of the living. “What?” I heard Mikami reply in shock when I called him Father but it was too late because the whooshing noise came back and I felt like I was falling, then Bang! I was back on earth sitting down on my bed yawning with the Life Note in my hands. “It’s about time!” Jealous said. “It’s been about over two hours since you left!” He exclaimed.
“Well it does take about an hour to get there.” I said causally then remembering where the pages were I jumped up and ran to the closet. I sat on the floor and searched through the bottom of the closet until my hand found a shoe box. I pulled it out taking off the orange lid. I peered into it and saw a couple of pens, a journal and bingo! Ten pages which were ripped out of a book. The Death Note. I pulled out the pages and cheeked there were ten of them. Cheek. “I see Light made sure to leave some pages just incase he did die for someone to find. Always thinking ahead.” A new croaky sort of voice said. It was a bit like Jealousies but deeper. I turned to see this big this sort of monkey/human thing there which made me jump. “Ryuk?” I asked my voice trembling.
“Right and who might you be?” Ryuk asked me with a bit of annoyance showing.
“Sukai.” I replied my voice still trembling.
“Sukai huh? Well Sukai I’d like my Death Note pages back so if you could,”
“No.” I said not letting Ryuk finish his sentence.
“And why not?”
“Because I’m taking over for God while he’s gone for the while.”
“How about you give me the Death Note pages back and I let you keep your life?” Ryuk threatened
“And how about I use Voodoo magic to curse you so you can’t eat apples ever again?” I shot back at him.
“I wasn’t joking kid.” Ryuk got out his Death Note and pen.
“You know you’re not allowed to do that Ryuk.” Jealous said walking in. “You can see that she’s a Half which mean’s if you try to kill her she’ll just transform 40 seconds later. And you could be demoted.” Jealous warned.
“So what I’m just meant to stay down here? I don’t feel like any excitement today!”
“Don’t worry Ryuk nothing much is going to happen yet it’s still going to be pretty boring.” I said patting Ryuk on the back. Ryuk groaned “There’s an apple tree next door go and raid it if you want.” I told him and he was off. Jealous looked at me.
“What’s your plan?” He asked me with suspicion.
“Tomorrow we see Misa!”

Sorry this one took so long. While I was in the middle of the chapter I relized I was writing chapter 3 ^_^ So yeah hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story