Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Death Note II - Life Note

Misa

by Dariadarr 0 reviews

Chp 3.

Category: Death Note - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Misa - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-01-16 - Updated: 2010-01-16 - 1025 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

“Hello?” I knocked on the door for the tenth time. “Why is no one home?” I asked in frustration shoving my third cherry flavored lollypop . “Ha ha! That’s what you get when you mess with fate!” Ryuk laughed.
“Since when have you been all about fate? And why the hell did you even come? All you do is mock my mistakes!” I slapped him which was a shock to him.
“Because you have the last pages of my Death Note therefore I must follow you around and I can’t take them off you because your guider won’t let me and since he’s,” Ryuk poked Jealous. “a halfie guider I can’t disobey him! And you have an unfair placing! If you weren’t a ‘Halfie’ I’d have killed you by now!” Ryuk complained.
“Yeah well what the hell is that meant to mean?” I shouted at the top of my voice making people stare, as through their eye’s no one was there. I grabbed his fingers, “And don’t poke my guider.” I harshly mumbled to him so no one will hear and started squeezing them tighter and tighter until I heard a crack and crushing the straw that help my lollypop.
“Ow let go! Mercy, mercy!” Ryuk cried.
“Err hello?” A woman’s voice came from the left of me. “Uhh why are you squeezing thin air?” She asked. I turned to see a blonde woman with red lipstick on wearing a black top and matching skirt.
“Are you Misa Amane?” I asked.
“Why yes. Have we meet before? Sorry if I don’t remember.”
Oh god another blonde. I thought. “Uhh yes. We’re old friends. It’s so like you to forget!” I lied laughing.
“Oh sorry I don’t remember.” She apologized.
“Misa? I can’t believe it, it’s really you.” Jealous walked up to her looking at her in true love and amazement toching her cheek, but she didn’t seem to notice.
“Here Misa ,” I said fishing in my bag for the Death Note pages then handing them out to her. “I’m sure these will revive your memory.”
“But their blank.” Misa said grabbing them from out of my hands. Her eye’s went wide with shock after a nanosecond then she started screaming as her mind was over flooded with long forgotten memories. “Misa? Misa is she okay?” Jealous asked with deep concern.
“Eh don’t worry she’s just getting her memories back.” Ryuk chuckled. “This happened last time she got them back. Now all she has to do is kill someone and she won’t forget ever again.” Ryuk said as if it were nothing.
“Oh really is that,” I didn’t get a chance to finish as I heard Misa, Misa squeal in delight when she saw Ryuk. Then running up to him hoping for a hug but then going through him she remember and came to her senses. She looked at Ryuk then at me. “How did you get it?” She asked me.
“I’d rather talk somewhere where people won’t eavesdrop.” I said gesturing to the people on the street staring at us.
“Oh right. May I ask what your name is?” Misa asked.
“Sukai.” I replied taking my lollypop out of my mouth and mock bowed.
“Well please come.” Misa welcomed.
“Thank-you. Please do not let go of the paper Misa,” I warned. “We can’t have you loosing your memory again.” I smiled as I took off my shoes. “You have a computer with internet right?” I asked.
“Yes, why?” Misa answered asked.
“Because if you want to keep your memory you’re going to need to kill someone and since there hasn’t been any crimes lately then we’ll have to look someone up unless you remember some?” I asked raising an eyebrow.
“Yes a couple of nights there was a robbery and an attempt of murder but the police came and they got away.” Misa said leading me into the computer room.
“So it was a bunch of people?” I asked.
“Yes they’ve actually been around for awhile. There’s five of them.” Misa said as we entered the computer room.
“Good this is a great way to announce to the world that Kira will be coming back.” I clapped.
“What? Are you taking over?”
“No in a month’s time I’ll bring Light back to life, so for the time being I’m and if you can help me, are going to get things ready for him and I know something that Light doesn’t know.”
“What?”
“I know Nears name.” I smirked.
“Umm who’s Near?” Misa asked ruining my moment.
“It’s Nears fault that your Light is dead.”
“Kill him now! Kill him now!” Misa demanded tears rolling down her cheeks at the thought of her beloved.
“Misa, no we can’t just kll him just like that.” I said crushing my lollypop with my back teeth.
“And why not?” Misa pouted.
“Because he deserves to die working on the Kira case. Just like the others.” I replied replacing the lollypop with a grape flavored one from out of my bag while Misa sat down at the computer and turned it on.
“So what’s this gang called?” I asked sucking on my lollypop.
“The Tsuki Gang.” Misa answered looking up the name’s of the gang members still holding the pages in her hand.
“Moon?” I asked.
“Yeah they only come out at night when the moon is shining, ‘So if you have the moon shining over your shop then close early and run for your life.’ Is a message they left at their first attack. But that only gives them a game they’ll hunt you down and visit you while you sleep. Ah here we go!” Misa found the name and began writing them down.
“Hey leave one for me.” I said taking the pen from her and writing down the last name. “I might visit Near tomorrow and report about this or whenever it goes on the news.”
Sign up to rate and review this story