Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Movin' On

by RayneFallen 2 reviews

“A doctor? That’s your plan?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-01-16 - Updated: 2010-01-16 - 1610 words

0Unrated
I stared at Gerard, wondering what he was planning in that head of his, as he got up and walked over towards the door.

“I’ll be back in a minute. When I get back, I’ll need you to stop breathing. Well, some more anyway.” He gave me one last smile before leaving the room. It was only then that I realised that I had stopped breathing, and that I hadn’t taken a breath since I woke up. I twisted my neck a couple of times for it to crack. When it did, it felt good and I felt more awake. Gerard then entered the room dressed as

“A doctor? That’s your plan?”

“Yep! Now, I'm gonna set the heart-monitor right again and it’s going to say that your dead.” He stood at the heart-monitor and started to fiddle around with the wiring.

“Lie down and play dead”

“I'm not a fucking dog thank you very much.” I said with a smirk.

“Yes you are. Your mine.” He teased. “I'm being serious now. You need to act dead. I'm gonna rush in and pretend to do doctor shit and announce your death and shit like that. Then, I'm getting you out of here. Are you ready?”

Wow, I'm really gonna go through with this. Goodbye mom. Goodbye guys. Goodbye to everyone else in my life.

“Yeah,” I said, lying back. “Let’s get it over and done with.”

“Okay.” And with that, he plugged back in something on the heart-monitor and ran out of the room, leaving me in the room by myself. A minute passed then…

Beeeeeeeeeppppp

I quickly shut my eyes and stopped breathing. I heard the door bang open.

“Doctor quick! You need to do something!” said a female voice.

“I'm sorry, but according to the monitor, he hasn’t been breathing for quiet a while. There’s nothing that I can do.” Said Gerard. He’s a damn good actor. “Please inform his mother and tell her that there was nothing we could do.”

“Yes doctor.” The door closed and I opened my eyes to find Gerard leaning over me.

“Hey there. Nice acting Gee!”

“The nurse is just going to tell your mother that you’re dead. It’s time to get you out of here. But first, there’s something I wanted to give you before when you woke up but I didn’t get around to it…” he lowered his head and softly placed his lips onto mine. I felt weird again. I’ve never kissed a guy before. But, it felt nice, and as he lifted his head, I bit his bottom lip and tried to pull him back down. I stole one last kiss before I heard the nurse come back. I quickly shut my eyes again as she entered the room.

“Doctor, I've informed his mother. She has refused to come in to see him. She doesn’t want to see him like this. She also wants to speak to you when you’re done in here and is waiting for you to call back.”

“Okay. I’ll be out in a couple of minutes. While I'm gone, please make a call for someone to come in tomorrow to fix this machine before something like this happens again.”

“Certainly doctor.” And with that, she left the room again.

I sat up and felt the tears run down my face. My mother didn’t want to see me. How could she NOT want to say goodbye? I felt Gerard wrap his arms around me.

“Oh babe. I'm so sorry…”

“She didn’t want to see me. MY OWN MOTHER!” Gerard put a hand around my mouth, preventing me from screaming even more.

“It’s okay. It’s all gonna be okay. I promise.” He said while holding me close into his chest. I was crying harder than I ever had before. Gerard’s finger ran up my cheek, collecting tears as he did so, and put his finger in his mouth. I looked at him, confused by his actions.

“It’s blood, remember?” I totally forgot. I stopped crying and tried to wipe away the blood tears but Gerard prevented me from doing so by wiping them away first and licking his fingers afterwards.

“Okay babe. I'm going to call your mother and come straight back. Get all your stuff in a bag and put it on the foot of your bed.” He got up, yet again, and walked towards the door. “Don’t worry Frankie. Everything is going to be fine.” He turned to the door and as he walked out, I swore I heard him mutter something that sounded a lot like ‘I love you’.

I shook it off and got everything I could and packed it into a bag that I'm guessing Gerard has left me. I just picked up everything and shoved it in, considering he’d be back any second. When I finished fitting everything I needed in, I sat down on the bed just waiting for him.

After a while of waiting, I heard him come in and sat down next to me.

“Your mom will be fine. Your friend Ray, his mom is round taking care of her. Are you okay babe?”

I didn’t know. Was I okay?

“I…I don’t know. I really don’t know Gerard.” Gerard let out a sigh and wrapped one arm around me.

“Well then, are you ready to go?”

“Yeah. But…”

Where was I going to go? I couldn’t stay with anyone I know. I didn’t have any money for a hotel room. Even if I did, it was going to run out quickly.

“But what Frankie?” he asked as I put my head down.

“Where am I going to go? I have nowhere to stay.” Gerard put his hand to my face and lifted it so his eyes met mine.

“Of corse you have somewhere to stay silly! You’re staying with me. No one knows where it is; I have heaps of money, plenty of blood supplies and a spare room. I also have clothes that don’t fit me anymore so you don’t have to worry about that. I will have everything you need.” He looked into my eyes, as if he was staring into my thoughts.

“Well, we better go. While they are still under.”

“Under what?” I asked with curiosity

“I hypnotised them. All the staff, the patients. Everyone that was still awake. Even your mom.” Fury took over me and he could tell that I was about to explode. “It’s all good. She thinks that the funeral was today. She’ll wake up in the morning and try movin’ on with the rest of her life.” He got up and took me by the hand. “Lets go baby.”

I got up, still mad as hell, and followed him to the door. He grabbed my bag and walked out to the front desk. I followed him out and watched carefully. I watched as his eyes went from green to a golden yellow color. He looked like a cat.

“This is just my nephew. I’ve signed the release forms and the body will be picked up in the morning. I'm going home now.” He said, sounding as if he does this every day.

“Okay doctor. See you tomorrow.” She replied. We walked out casually. The cold air hit me like a punch to the face. It was freezing.

“One moment Frank.” We stopped and Gerard shut his eyes lightly. When he opened them, he put me on his back and ran into the nearby park. When we were in the dark, where there was a streetlight that didn’t work, he put me and my bag down.

“Are you okay?” I asked him

“I'm fine. Don’t worry about me. We just have a small walk then, we’re home.” He smiled at me again and took me by the hand. I picked up my bag and we walked.

I don’t know where we were going or how long it was going to take, but it didn’t matter. All that mattered to me at that moment was

“I'm hungry.” Gerard’s head turned to face me with a look of worry on it. I quickly caught on.

“Oh, not THAT hungry. Like, I feel like a veggie burger or hot chips or something.” Gerard let out a small giggle.

“Don’t fret my little one. We’re almost home.”

I looked ahead of us, but there was nothing there. Nothing but an old, run down house with broken windows and door that was only half attached. The only other thing that occupied that area was a streetlight giving off only a little bit of light.

“Umm, Gerard, that’s…that’s not the house we’re staying in. Is it?” He let out a small laugh.

“Don’t let believe everything your eyes see.”

He walked over to the streetlight and walked behind it. He signalled me to follow him. When I caught up to him, I saw him walking down a set of stairs and through a door. I carefully followed down the stairs. When I walked through the door, the room behind it was bright and beautiful.

“Welcome to your new place Frankie.”



A/N:
Hello hello my loverly readers =]
Hope you are all enjoying my fic! Would LOVE to hear what you think about it so far so drop me a review and leave a rate to let me know how much you love it =]
Rayne
xo
Sign up to rate and review this story