Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises

Four

by Rainbow_CupcakesXD 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-01-16 - Updated: 2010-01-17 - 2531 words

5Exciting
Mikey's POV




My God, I can't believe I'm actually doing this, Mikey thought as he rounded a corner, only to have to duck inside a bush. The girl in front of him had stopped and was looking behind her, and when she didn't see anything she turned around and started right back up again. Mikey breathed a sigh of relief, climbed out from behind the bush, and continued to follow her. This is crap, he thought again, mentally groaning. He didn't even know her name! And yet here he was, following her to wherever she was going. Please don't let her go home..

She sped up. He, too, sped up. Took bigger steps, quieter steps. Tried to control his breathing. He tripped slightly, looked down at his shoes, looked back up. The girl was gone. "Ah shit," he mumbled, looking behind him. Then he sped up even more, now almost running. He was almost to the corner, where he last saw her last. He was turning the corner, looking for her, and suddenly-

He was falling.

He hit the sidewalk on his left side, his elbow digging into the concrete. "What the hell?" he groaned, pushing whatever it was that had run into him off of him. He opened one eye and then shut it. Everything was blurry. He lay there for a bit, then sat himself up so that he was sitting cross-legged. He leaned forward and rubbed his face, hoping it would make some of the dizziness go away. What could he possibly have run into? He opened his eyes again and looked around. There weren't any cars in the area, which he thought was a little strange. Okay, he thought, closing his eyes again. If it wasn't a car, and it certainly wasn't a bush.. Oh my God, that means-

"Here," some one said. His head shot up and his jaw dropped as he saw the girl, smiling down at him. As much as he thought about it, he just couldn't stop staring at her. "Uh, here," she said again. She was holding out his glasses. He smiled sheepishly and took them, then put them on. They weren't cracked, thank God. But they were a little scratched. He frowned and took them off, then cleaned them. Then put them on again. "You're welcome," she said. He look up at her again and then went forward on his knees, slowly beginning to rise.

"Thanks, I guess," he said quietly. He leaned awkwardly on his left foot and looked down at her. Yes, it was the girl from the bus. That much was clear. What was also clear is that he was obviously following her. He swallowed and looked around him, seeing if anyone was walking close by. "Uh, this isn't what it looks like," he said. When he looked back at the girl she was smiling.

"Then what is it?" He felt his face grow hot and he looked down at his shoes that were currently untied. How am I going to explain this? He thought to himself. Hi, my name's Mikey. I don't know know who you are but I really like you and I've decided to follow you home. He shook his head. Yeah, say that and he'd definitely get the po-po's called on him. He heard her giggle softly and his head shot up. She was giggling at him? If it wasn't already, his face was definitely red now. Really red.

"Um, I, er-"

"Do you want to walk me home?" His eyes went wide with surprise at her request. She still had the smile on her face and he didn't notice it until now, but she was closer to him. He could have taken one single step and their bodies would have touched for the second time. The thought made him shiver.

“I, er-"

“Well I was thinking since, you know, you were following me that you wanted to make sure I got home safe, right?” She was wearing a smirk now. Damn that's cute, he thought. Then he collected himself, stood up straight, and gave her the famous lopsided grin that only his family had.

“Yeah, let’s go with that," he said, once again looking around him. "Uh, where do you live exactly?" She giggled and looped her arm in his, her touch almost making him squirm. I wonder if this is how Gerard and Frank feel? he thought, smiling. The girl picked up a long stick and tapped it along the ground as they walked down the sidewalk.

"So, my name's Morgan - but you can call me Mo if you want to," she said in the cutest little kid voice he had ever heard. It made his heart flutter, and he cleared his throat.

"Mikey," he managed. "But you can call me Michael if you really want to." He looked over at her and saw her poking at leaves with the stick.

"Which do you prefer?"

"What?" He realised he'd been staring for a while and that she'd obviously been looking back at him, probably for just as long. She giggled and he said, "Uh, Mikey, I guess. Michael was my grandfather's name. It makes me sound old." She shook her head.

"Nah, I think it suits you. But if you insist, I shall call you Mikey. Or some weird pet name that girls come up with for their men - I mean er, friends." She quickly looked over at him and then back in front of her. Mikey grinned.

"You taking a claim to me now?" She blushed and he grinned a bit wider. "You know, I don't think my girlfriend would like this very much." She stopped and stared at him, and he had to bite his tongue real hard to keep from laughing.

"You have a girlfriend?" He didn't say anything. Frowning, she stepped up closer to him and put her face real close to his. "I sure hope you're kidding, because my parents don't approve of taken young men following me home.." He tilted his head to the side.

"But they allow single men to walk their daughter home?" He shook his head. "No, I don't have a girlfriend." She smiled.

"Good. Because my boyfriend doesn't like anything more than a threesome." Mikey didn't see that coming. He choked on his spit and bent over coughing, trying to breathe. Mo cracked up laughing and rubbed his back. "Mikey, I'm kidding! God, Mom was right. Men really are gullible!"

"Not.. funny.. Imma.. ture!" he gasped out, finally able to breathe. Mo just shrugged and looped her arm in his, dragging him along again. "How far do you live, anyway?"

"Not far, just right here," she said, letting go of his arm and running up the walkway of a beautiful two story grey house. He didn't know if he should stop and wait or follow her or what, but when she signalled him he smiled. He sprinted up the brick sidewalk that ran along the side of the garage and when he was by her side she nudged him slightly and jumped up the two porch steps in front of them, then turned around and smiled. "So, what do ya think?" she asked. Mikey looked around, from the random bush in front of the kitchen window to the crapapple tree in the front yard. He thought her house was pretty average. Sure, it was larger than most houses (which probably had something to do with her living on a private street), but it was still average.

"I like it," he said, and she smiled again before slipping her shoes off. "Uh, do I take mine off too?" She looked up at him and gave him the 'no-duh' look, and he blushed. "Sor-ree," he muttered, bending over and untying his shoes. When they were off she looped her arm once again with his and pushed open the door.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" she called. Nobody answered. "Well," she said, pulling him towards the stairs. "I guess it's just you, me, and the-"

"Dog?!" And just like that, Mikey was tackled for the second time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I'm gonna use the bathroom, babe," Gerard said, using Frank's current pet name. He squeezed his boyfriend's hand affectionately and trotted into the crowded room, managing to grab the last stall. After rubbing the seat down with toilet paper he sat down and took out his phone, reading Mikey's text message for the second time. Just as he hit the reply button, a new text came in and automatically saved the current text as a draft. He growled. Why did his phone have to be so gay?! His frustration went away the moment he saw who the text was from.

Hey baby, I miss you! Almost done?

He smiled and shook his head. Frank could be so impatient some times. He loved it.

I just got in here, babe!

Are you alone?

Uh, kind of?

Hm.. Stall or wall?

Stall :)

I'm coming in!

Ah! You wouldn't dare!

"Ha ha yeah, I would!" Gerard almost screamed. Staring up at him from the floor, smiling like a madman, was Frank.

"Dammit Frank, you scared me!" Frank said nothing as he quickly sat up, turned around, and stared at Gerard.

"I missed you," he giggled. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"I've only been gone for.." He checked his phone. "Five minutes!"

"So? I missed you!" He sat up on his knees and leaned in, catching Gerard's lips with his. Gerard kissed him back quickly and before Frank could slip in a tongue he pulled away. "Awwuh!" Frank whined. Gerard smirked and pushed him away playfully.

"Frank, there are some things I just don't want you see. And this is one of them." Frank pouted and Gerard shook his head. "I mean it, Frank! I don't want you staring at me while I do this business of mine."

"Fine," he said slowly. He kissed Gerard once more and then crawled under the door again. Gerard started to relax, and he was almost there when his phone went off again. He opened it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey babeh!" Gerard winced and held the phone away from his ear.

"Frank, you do realise you're standing just outside the stall door, right?" He could see Frank nodding.

"Mhm, and? Your point?"

"Please wait outside?" Frank huffed and started walking. "Thank you, hun."

"Whatever. I guess I'll see you in a bit?"

"Of course," Gerard said, using his lower stomach to push out whatever was in his body. "Bye, Frank." He hung up, but he still caught Frank's last words. 'I love you'. He smiled and then shouted, "I love you, too!" He heard Frank giggle and then the bathroom was silent. Ten minutes later he walked out of the bathroom, wiping his wet hands on his pants.

"Jeez, took you long enough," Frank teased, hugging Gerard. Gerard smiled and grabbed Frank's hand, and they walked outside.

"Yeah, well.. whatever. Hey um, have you heard from Mikey at all? He sent me that text in the movie, but that was like, two and a half hours ago." Frank shook his head.

"Nope, haven't heard from him. You wanna call him?" Gerard pulled out his phone and dialed the number. It rang five times before Mikey picked up.

"Hello?" He sounded out of breath.

"Mikey? You okay?" A dog barked in the background and a girl yelled, 'Dammit Zo, you knock it off right now! Ima spank!' He shook his head. "Where are you?"

"Me? Oh I'm uh, at a friend's house. Is the movie over?"

"Yeah, it's been over for a while. How far away from the movie theater are you?" Mikey told him and Gerard asked for directions. After he told them to Gerard, who then told Frank, Gerard said, "When are you planning on coming home?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mikey looked at Morgan, who was busy shoving a barking Zo out the back door. "Uh, when should I be going home?" he called to her. She shook her head furiously and then slammed the back door shut. Zo barked two more times before turning around and sprinting at a couple of birds. "Well?"

"I don't know, when do you want to go home? My parents are usually home late, but they can probably give you a ride when they get here. You want me to call them?" He shook his head.

"I'll be home later tonight, okay Gerard?" He heard Gerard tell Frank and then he said okay.

"Just make sure to call me before you're on your way, okay? Frank and I are gonna be-"

"-having sex!" Frank screamed, so loud that Mikey had to pull the phone away from his ear. Mo stifled a giggle (which made her cough) and Mikey blushed, completely embarrassed.

"That's nice. I'll definitely call you when I'm leaving. Bye, Gerard." He hung up before Gerard could answer. The last thing he heard was Frank making grunting noises, obviously doing hip thrusts along with it. Mikey cleared his throat and slipped his phone into his back pocket. "Sorry 'bout that," he mumbled. Mo shrugged.

"It's cool. So uh, what do you do for fun?" Mikey told her. "Hm.. I think we can arrange that..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Frank and Gerard were in the middle of a heavy make-out session when Mikey called, saying he was coming home. Twenty minutes later he walked in the door and kicked off his shoes, then started up to his room. "Hey Mikey," Gerard called, jumping up and running to the staircase. Mikey turned around.

"Yeah?"

"How was it with whatshername?" Mikey smiled.

"It was great. I think you'll like Mo," he said, walking the rest of the way up the stairs to his room. Gerard, not completely satisfied, ran up the stairs and knocked on Mikey's door before walking in. Mikey was in the middle of changing and let out a startled yelp! when Gerard spoke.

"What did you guys do?" Mikey finished pulling on his sleepwear before answering.

"Wouldn't you like to know," he said with a smirk. "I'm going to bed, Gee." Gerard nodded and pulled Mikey into a hug.

"Sweet dreams, lil' bro," he murmured, kissing the top of his head. "When are you and Mo gonna hang out again?"

"I dunno.. Soon." That's all Mikey said, other than goodnight, of course. Gerard shut the light off and then shut the door before sprinting down the stairs.
______________________________________________________________________
Mo, you better be satisfied! Cos if you're not.. TOO BAD!
Ha ha anyway, thanks to everyone who reviewed and rated :)
Sign up to rate and review this story