Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

I Love You

by RayneFallen 1 review

“Why are we in here Gee?” I asked him, my eyes widening when I looked at him again. He had taken off his shirt and sat down on the bed....“Feeding time babe.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-01-18 - Updated: 2010-01-18 - 1394 words

0Unrated
The walls were covered with crimson red wallpaper and had dark grey carpet everywhere. It blended so well. I look up at the ceiling, which was black, with a fanlight in the middle of it. On the left of me, there was a black couch facing a TV set, which sat ontop a fireplace. To my right, there was a small kitchen. It looked like a common room from the movies about collage kids. It was small, but I loved it.

“Well, what do you think?” asked Gerard

“It’s nice. Really. It’s really…warm.” My eyes started to water, well, blood up actually. It reminded me of when mom and dad were still together, and dad would take us to a cabin in the mountains during winter.

“Oh baby, don’t cry.” Said Gerard. He walked over and hugged me close and tight. “Wipe away those tears and come with me. I’ll show you where your room is.” He held his hand out for me to take. I took it and followed him down the hall. He turned and opened a door to his left.

“This room is yours.”

I walked in to a room that was the size of the lounge room and kitchen together. It was HUGE! I looked around. At one end of the room was my bed that had a black doona cover and black pillows. Next to it was a small wooden table. Across from it was a large mahogany dresser that had three drawers underneath. On the other side of the room was a computer table with a laptop set up. It was the new Apple Mac. I walk over to a door and opened it to find my own bathroom in it. Just like me house.

“Well? What do you think? Do you like it?” Gerard asked.

“I love it.” I turned around and smiled at him. He walked over to me and took my hands.

“I’ve always wanted some company down here. I'm just glade it’s turned out to be you.”

“Umm, Gerard? Is what you told Kayla true? You knew you were bi when you saw me?” I asked. I already knew the answer. I just needed to hear it from him.

“How do you know?”

“She told me herself. Before I got on the bus.”

I looked into his eyes, which were going red.

“Gerard?” He let go of my hands and headed out the door. Before losing the door, he turned around to me and smiled.

“Go have a shower and freshen up. I’ll be in the room just across here okay?” And with that, he shut the door. I walked over to the bathroom and turned the taps on. I took off my top and looked in the mirror and examined the area where Gerard bit me. The wounds were gone, but it felt like they were still there. I finished getting undressed and stepped in the shower, letting the warm water run over my body.

10 minutes later, I emerged and got dressed in boxers and a black shirt that were in the drawers. I dried off my hair and left my room. I walked out to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I drank it quickly and headed back to my room. Because the doors looked the same, I accidentally opened the wrong door and found Gerard sitting at his Apple Mac with his head in his hands. His room was the same size as mine and was arranged the same way. The only difference was that his doona cover was Spongebob. When I went to close the door, he spoke up.

“I’m sorry Frank.”

I walked back into his room and wrapped my arms around him.

“There’s nothing for you to be sorry for.”

“Yes there is. I took you away from your family and friends. I'm soo selfish.” I turned him around to face me.

“No. You’re not. I would have done the same if I were in your position. Don’t worry.” I gave him a hug and went to leave, but Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me back and sat me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Kayla was telling the truth. When I saw you when you started high school. I felt different. I dumped my girlfriend and…well…yeah.” He nuzzled his nose into my back. I leaned by head back and rested it on his.

“To tell you the honest truth Gee, when you kissed me that night, I really, really, liked it. I felt different too.” I turned around to face him. I don’t know where all this was coming from, but it felt right. I cupped Gerard’s face in my hands and kissed him so softly, it could have easily been broken like fine china.

“I love you Frank Iero.”

I looked into his green eyes and said something I thought I would have never said to a guy.

“I love you too, Gerard Way.”

And with that, our lips collided. His lips were soft and warm. I loved it. Gerard suddenly stood up, with my legs still around him, and carried me over to his bed. He put me down, our lips still together, and he lied ontop of me. I knew where this was going, but

“Gerard…I don’t…think I'm…quite ready for… you know…” I said between breaths as he made his way done my neck. Although I enjoyed it and was so hard from it, I just don’t think I was ready to go the whole way just yet. Gerard lifted his head up from my neck.

“Yeah. I'm sorry. I didn’t think you would be just yet. I'm sorry.” With one last kiss, he got up and pulled me to my feet.

“I swear to God, if you say ‘I'm sorry’ one more time I'm gonna hurt you.” I said with a laugh. He laughed too and pulled me in for a hug. When he let go, he looked at me and asked if I was hungry at all.

“I'm starving for a veggie burger right now. Or some chips. I don’t know.” I replied.

“Actually, I was kinda referring to blood.”

“Oh…Not really.”

I looked down at me with a frown. I hate when people do that. They make me feel shorter than I already am.

“Listen, you haven't had any at all yet. If you don’t have some soon, and by soon I mean now, you’ll starve to death, or go out and kill. Trust me, you don’t want that on your conscience.”

“Fine. I’ll drink later. Happy?”

“Not yet. But I will be ‘soon’. So, wanna watch some TV or a dvd?”

“Umm… yeah okay.” I wasn’t really a TV sort of guy but there was nothing else to do.

“Okay. Come on.” I took his hand and we walked out to the lounge room and sat down on the couch. I cuddled into Gerard’s side and he switched on the telly, which was already on Cartoonnetwork.

As it got later and later, my stomach started to hurt. I didn’t say anything to Gerard. I only looked up at him. But I wasn’t looking at his face, but at his neck.

‘Jeez. That looks soo good.’ I thought to myself.

Gerard looked down at me with a concerned look apon his face.

“Feeding time for the newborn vampire.” He whispered and took me down the hall, past our rooms and into a dark room. I stood still, to let my eyes adjust, but just before they did, Gerard switched on a small lamp. The room’s walls were all painted black. It was much smaller than the other ones and had only a bed in the middle of the room and a bedside table and lamp. The bedsheets where white.

“Why are we in here Gee?” I asked him, my eyes widening when I looked at him again. He had taken off his shirt and sat down on the bed.

“Come here.”

I walked over to him at sat down next to him. He cupped my face into his hands and kissed me lightly. “Feeding time babe.” He whispered into my ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story