Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Is Blind

Chapter 3

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 7 reviews

Sorry, Kinda short. :\ Update when there's 5 comments. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-18 - Updated: 2010-01-19 - 554 words - Complete

1Original
I heard a knocking sound at my door. I wonder what time it was… I knew it was early, I just didn’t know how early.

Kitty heard the sound too, and she’s up and whining anxiously waiting for me to get my butt out of bed to let her see whoever was at the door. I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on before I answered the door.

“Yea?” I said with a yawn.

“Sorry, did I wake you?” I heard Frank ask me.

“It’s fine. Did you need something?” I asked, trying not to sound too impatient.

“Uh, yea. Where do you keep your towels?” I’m assuming he meant bathroom towels.

“Excuse me,” I said, wanting to get out. I waited a few seconds and then I went down the hall to a cupboard. I pointed at it.

“Thanks. Mikey’s not that great of a hostess,” he laughed, and so did I.

*

I was sitting on the couch with Mikey, listening to SpongeBob. I don’t even know why I like this show. It’s so retarded. I don’t get it really. A sponge lives under the sea, and is best friends with a star fish. Who in their right mind came up with this crap?

I smiled to myself on my revelation. I heard someone coming down the stairs; I assumed it was Frank.

“Where are you going?” Mikey asked.

“For a walk,” he replied.

“Do you mind if I go along?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said. I got up grabbed my glasses off of the table. Not those giant, blind people glasses. I hate those things. Just a pair of regular sunglasses.

I grabbed a leash off of the counter and called for Kitty. She came running in. I put the leash on her and she led me out the door.

“Frank?” I said, wondering where he was.

“Yea?” he said from behind me.

I turned and smiled. I felt him walk past me, and Kitty started walking so I did too. We walked down the street for about a block before there was anything said.

“You go on walks often?” Frank said.

“Yea. We used to go every night. I know these streets by heart. Right about here is Taylor’s house. She’s about 6. I go down to the park and we take turns pushing each other on the swings,” I laughed. I heard him chuckle beside me.

“What made you stop going on walks?” he asked.

“I don’t really know,” I sighed. “Kitty’s getting old, I’ve been helping mom with lots of stuff. And crimes increased. You wouldn’t believe the number of muggings and murders we get here.” It really is quite a lot.

“Yea, I know. I was born here,” he said.

“Really?”

“Yea,” he laughed.

“Well I guess you do learn something every day,” I laughed. Laughing is contagious.

“Ha, yea.” We continued walking for I don’t know how long. I knew it was getting late because Kitty was starting to whine.

“We’d better be heading back. Mom doesn’t like me out after dark…” I said in a hushed tone. I’m such a momma’s boy.

I heard Frank laugh beside me. We turned the corner and started walking up Main Street.
Sign up to rate and review this story