Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > All Arms We Need.

LaongLaan: Author's Note

by LaongLaan 0 reviews

I have something I haven't told you guys about.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Edward Elric - Published: 2010-01-20 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 236 words

0Unrated
Okay. I haven't been updating this story for soooo long, and yet I've already got it all planned in my mind. I could summarize the whole thing in this one note, but I'd rather not.

I came by just to tell you guys that I rewrote some parts of the story, such as Roy's dialog in Chapter 1 - Traumatized, and a bit of the other chapters. The whole revised version replays in my mind and I think that it's better than my original plan.

I'll post the next chapter - Chapter 6, The East, when I get the chance to, maybe tomorrow. (JAN2110) I'm already getting to the ending of the Chapter, wherein the brothers come in face-to-face with Mr. Michael Uy-Ibarra, France's father. Oh, and I remember one touch I've added to the story. In chapter 1, I've put in Roy to mention Crispin, who is going to be France's best friend slash neighbor. She'll come up soon enough.

And I've had this up so I could show you what France would look like. I made it from a base I found on deviantART, credit to RamenUzumaki55. Here's what France looks like:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/019/a/9/I_see_London__by_CessAllDay.gif
(please visit the link to see.)

I'll be uploading more work to my deviantART account, and I just hope that I could get my drawings scanned. In the meantime, stay tuned.

LaongLaan
Sign up to rate and review this story