Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > That's what you get when you let your heart win. Part 1: Meet?

That's what you get when you let your heart win. Part 1: Meet?

by NorthernDownpour 0 reviews

Its the summertime and Jodie has nothing planned. But when her best friend Amy takes her to a party on the beach...she meets Brendon, the hot musician and is particularly attracted to him, will it ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-01-21 - Updated: 2010-01-21 - 1153 words

0Unrated
Waking up I could feel the heat on my body, the birds singing to me and the sun shining brightly into my eyes.
I clambered out of my bed and walked across my room to the window, it was amazingly bright outside. Summer had arrived, it was my last day at school before the summer holidays and to kick it off me and a bunch of friends are going to the lake near my house tonight. I lived on a small farmhouse which was basically in the middle of nowhere, but I liked it. It was quiet.
Looking at myself in my body length mirror I sighed.
I had red hair which came past my shoulders, I had a very pale complexion, but I like it. Dark brown eyes and a few freckles lay upon my face. I’m not short, but I wouldn’t exactly call myself tall.
I opened my closet and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, and a white v-neck t-shirt.

30 minutes later
I was standing at the bus stop waiting for my school bus to arrive when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and saw Amy standing there, Amy is my best friend.
“Jodie! C’mon!” she said
“Urm?“
“ Were ditching school, Aaron’s having a party on the beach and we HAVE to be there “ she squealed at me.
“er Okay?“ I replied uncertain, knowing my mum would worry if she found out I wasn’t at school.
Following Amy to her car I noticed she was dressed up.
“Amy, what’s with the whole ... outfit? I asked. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a long purple t-shirt/dress and very very VERY high heels.
She blushed and said something which sounded like; hehe.
“Oh you look cute” she said eyeing me up.
“ but ... have you ever heard of ... MAKE UP!”
After about 40 minutes of Amy blabbing about Aaron, and how big his muscles are, we arrived at the beach, getting out of the car I heard very loud music playing.
Woaaaah I thought walking towards the entrance.
There was hundreds of people here.
“Aaron must be some guy”
She just giggled, grabbed my hand and basically frogmarched me onto the beach.
I noticed she had a massive bag with her.
Sigh.
My best friend, always prepared

“Hey I’m Jason” a voice from behind me came.
I turned around to see a tall, dark, handsome, muscly guy standing there.
The total opposite of what attracts me; I like pale, long haired, goofy guys.
My smile said it all, well it must have because he just walked away.
I looked towards Amy and she was flirting with some guy, I laughed and walked along the front a little bit.
I closed my eyes and felt the waves crash against my ankles, the breeze was nice near the sea.
All of a sudden I heard feedback from a microphone, I opened my eyes and noticed I was standing right infront of a small stage.
Four boys were on the stage. One in particular caught my eye. He was standing at the front holding a guitar. He had dark brown hair just past his ears, his eyes stood out, even at the distance where I was, he was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a Beatles t-shirt, he was amazingly gorgeous.
“JODIE!” I heard Amy scream from behind me...she rushed over to me and dragged me into the crowd of people.

“Testing, testing 1, 2, hahaha” the beautiful boy from stage suddenly blurted out. His laugh was angelic, almost as beautiful as hit face.
I laughed, he was so cute!
“Alright guys! HOWS YOUR SUMMER GOING SO FAR!?!” he basically screamed down the microphone.
WOOOOO! Was the response.
“ Haha, awesome”
“Were Panic! At the Disco and were going to be playing a few songs for you! If that’s okay?” he shouted with a gigantic smile on his face.
Handfuls of screams and cheers answered him.

The music started and he began to sing. My jaw dropped. He had the voice of a complete angel, so perfect in every word, he played the guitar gently, but amazingly. As he bounced around stage you could tell he was having the time of his life.
After the first song finished he began to talk again...
“That was a song called But It’s Better If You Do!” he informed us
“...I’m Brendon, this is Ryan” he said pointing to a petite boy standing next to him
... this is Jon and Spencer” he said gesturing to the other boys.
As the music picked up again, Brendon, started to dance wildly around the stage making everybody laugh, then he stopped. He looked at me and a sweet smile spread slowly across his face, both our cheeks turned the colour of tomatoes and we both looked away, breaking the stare.
“OMG JODIE! HE TOTALLY JUST LOOKED AT YOU!” Amy screamed her loudest at me.
I laughed blushing.
After a few minutes the song finished and the band announced a break, then they disappeared into the back.
I was still in a bit of a trance.
Amy linked her arm through mine and dragged me away.
“Jodie this is Aaron” she said introducing me.
“Ah, so this is the famous Aaron” I said smiling.
Amy kicked me.

“Hey Aaron” came a voice from behind me and there he was. The guy I basically undressed with my eyes. He hugged Aaron.
“Thanks for letting us play here dude!” he spoke energetically.
“No problem man, you guys are totally awesome”
“Brendon, this is Amy and ... uh?”

“Jodie”
“Hi. I’m Jodie” I said to Brendon, my heart thumping like mad.
He hugged me.
HE FUCKING HUGGED ME.
The feel of his arms around me made me want to go jump off a extremely tall building.
“Yeah” he said releasing me.
“I saw you guys watching us”
I gave a timid nod and looked down to the floor.
Amy was staring at me with a ... “He’s hot, talk to him” face on her
“So...Brendon, you and the guys wanna come grab something to eat with us later?” Amy asked
I quickly turned to her and mentally bitch slapped her.
I turned back to Brendon and he was smiling like a loon
Oh God, he’s beautiful I thought to myself.
“Sure! That sounds awesome, meet us at the entrance at 6 o’clock, yeah?” he agreed.
Amy gave a sweet as sugar smile and Brendon bounced off back to the stage.
“He likes you” she said nudging me.
“One sec, I’m just going to go drown myself!” I screamed at her and she started laughing like a maniac.
Ha. She thinks I’m joking.
As you can probably tell, I’m not very confident and I hate any contact with the opposite sex, especially angel like ones like Brendon.

Please feedback?
xDD
Sign up to rate and review this story