Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Oh, Love

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-21 - Updated: 2010-01-22 - 1028 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank POV

I looked up was staring into the eyes of Gerard. Oh, those beautiful hazel eyes. How they shined in the mall lighting. His hair looked like it hadn't been brushed in weeks. Oh, and that smell. He smelled of cigarettes and coffee. What a beautiful combination.

"Ha, we really need to stop meeting like this huh?" he laughed. I handed him the things that I had picked up that were his and we both stood up.

"Ha, yea," I tried not to sound too nervous but it probably wasn't working.

"Frankie?" I heard my mom say beside me. "Who is your friend?" She was smiling at Gerard.

"I'm Gerard." He extended a hand to shake and my mother did. He was so polite.

"Oh," she said in that knowing voice of who I was talking about this morning even though I didn't say his whole name, just Gee. "I'm Frank's mom, Linda." she smiled again at him and then looked at me. I knew what she was thinking and she gave me an approving look. I told her with my eyes not to say anything else. She just smiled at me.

"Well, I'll leave you boys to talk. I'll be in Pennies if you need me. It was nice meeting you Gerard." She smiled at the both of us.

"You too," Gerard said to her.

"Your mom's nice," he smiled at me.

"Yea, she's pretty cool," I told him honestly. He smiled at me again. We stood there for a few minutes, not knowing what to say. I was looking at the fountain when I noticed that he was staring at me. Was there something on my face? Did I have something in my teeth? Or was he just looking at me because he wanted to?

"So...do you want to go get some coffee or something?" he said, breaking the silence.

"I don't' have any money on me," I said. Mom had it all.

"Don't worry about it. Come on." He nodded his head in the direction of the Starbucks. He started walking and I followed him, sneaking glances at his ass every now and then.

We walked in and went to the counter where this old, creepy looking dude was standing. I noticed him looking at me and Gerard. Gerard cleared his throat, getting the dude's attention away from our crotches. He just smirked at the two of us.

"I'd like a regular latte and Conner? What would you like?" I gave him a weird look, because I know he knows my name.

"Uh, same." I answered. The dude smirked at us again and Gerard told me to find some seats so I did. A few minutes later, Gerard came with our drinks and sat down opposite of me. He handed me my drink.

"Why did you call me Connor?" I asked him, taking a sip of the piping hot liquid.

"So that creepy ass guy wouldn't know your name. I don’t think it would be right him going home and jerking off to you. Did you see how he was looking and smiling at you?" He took a sip of his drink.

"He was looking and smiling at you too! I saw where his eyes went, and they weren't just on mine either." I laughed and he laughed too. He looked back over at the counter and looked away quickly. I gave him another weird look.

"He's looking at us again..." he mumbled. “Let's go.” I nodded and we both got up and quickly walked out of the Starbucks, turning a corner into some random shop. I looked around, checking out all the neat things they have in here. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Gerard looking at me again. Yes I know what just happened with that one dude, but this is Gerard we are talking about here, not some creepy old dude who works at the mall just to get a peek.

I turned my head to face him and he quickly looked at the floor. I smiled, knowing what he was looking at.

"Thanks for, you know, the coffee. I haven't had any in a while." I laughed and he smirked at me. Oh why did he have to do that? I could feel myself getting hard. This is not what I need right now! I tried to think of something else but it wasn't helping any. That smirk and the way he was looking at me was too much. I regrettably needed to get away, and go home or something. If he keeps looking at me then I will defiantly not be able to hide me problem from anybody.

"Um, I better go and find my mom." I said, and he nodded at me. I smiled and turned to walk away.

"Hey," he stopped me. "I'd...uh....do you want to hang out again?" I couldn't believe he was asking me that.

"I'd like that." I tried to sound calm but it probably wasn't working.

"Here," He took out a pen and grabbed my hand. He grabbed my hand... wow. He started writing down something and then smirked at me again. Damn it! He turned and walked out of the store, putting his hands in his back pockets. I smiled and then literally ran into JC Pennies, looking for my mom. I nearly plowed her over but she stopped me.

"Frankie? What's going on?" She had a worried look on her face.

"I...I think he likes me mom..." She gave me a giant smile and hugged me.

"That's wonderful honey! He seems like a nice boy, perfect for my Frankie." She was still smiling and she glanced down and looked at the cup I was still clutching.

"Where did you get the coffee Hun?" she asked.

"Oh! Gerard bought it for me." I said in 'a matter of fact' voice. Her smile just got bigger.

I looked down at my hands and realized I had forgotten that he had written something on them. I brought it up so I could read it clearly.

It was a number...

A phone number...

Gerard's phone number...
Sign up to rate and review this story