Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She's Not Breathing

Run Away

by AshTheDeathBat 0 reviews

Things just can't be safe anymore.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-01-22 - Updated: 2010-01-22 - 1103 words

0Unrated
A/N: Well it’s another update. I don’t really have much to say other than HI. I’m very tired and if this chapter makes no sense… blame the 50+ math problems I have had to do every single night after I get off work.
Blah blah blah... I want some nachos.
Onward.


Violet’s screams were barely muffled by my shirt. She kept putting her weight into me. She grew heavier and heavier and finally we both tumbled to the floor. I did my best to sit up.

“Shhhhh!” Rory rushed over, and jerked her off of me. “Quiet, Vi!” He slapped his hand over her mouth. “They may still be there. Your loud mouth would give us away in a crowd full of people.”

The room fell silent. Rory shot a loot at Will. He nodded and quickly crept out the window.

I sat there, staring at the poor little puppy. Violet had loved her so much. I looked over at her. The fear had escaped from her eyes, and anger ripped through them.

She pulled away from her brother and dashed towards the broken window. Rory was right behind her.

Everyone left in the room shot glances at each other as yelling started to flow into the room.

Raina walked over and pulled the piece of paper away from the mess. He eyes swept over it quickly. “Uhh… guys!” She called.

“What!” Ranessa exclaimed taking the piece of paper.

“Guys!” Raina yelled again.

I slowly got up and walked over to the window, carefully stepping over the blood and puppy on the floor.

The brother and sister were out on the front lawn fist fighting.

“You shut the hell up, Rory.” Violet dragged him to the ground. “I can do whatever the hell I want.”

He grabbed her leg and knocked her flat on her back. “It’s too dangerous. Don’t be a fucking moron.”

“YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!” She screamed. She dove on top of him and started hitting him in his face. “Shut the hell up, Rory. I’ve been here for thirty-six years. I think I can handle situations on my own.”

“Stop… hitting… me” He said between smacks. “Violet calm your ass down.”

“I don’t…”

“Vi, look out!” Rory yelled and tried to roll her over.

Before he could do anything something swooped down, grabbed her under her arms and hoisted her into the sky. She screamed out of shock.

“VIOLET!” I screamed, jumping out of the window.

“Get back inside now!” Rory pushed me back in. “Stay here! Hang on, sis.” He jumped into the air.

There was a loud shriek and he came falling back down to the ground. He let out a growl a leapt back up.

Will came racing around the house and launched himself into the air.

I disobeyed Rory’s orders and crawled through the window. In the sky, Violet was struggling to fight off a rather buff man. She kicked her legs and wriggled around. Her arms were unable to be of use. Rory was on the man’s back, pulling back on his neck. The man elbowed him off. He fell down and grabbed onto her legs. Will was nowhere to be found.

“VI!” Rory yelled.

She let out a cry of anger and sunk her teeth into the man’s hand. I saw a black liquid start coming from it. He yelped and grabbed his hand, dropping the both of them.

They fell silently with flailing limbs and smashed into a parked car. The roof dented in and the windows smashed out.

I heard two groans come from it and Rory rolled off of it. He grabbed his sister and pulled her down.

“Run! Run!” He yelled at her and started to drag her behind him.

The man swooped down and started to run after him.

“FRANK!” Violet screamed and sprinted ahead of her brother. Her face had shards of glass in it and her lip was bleeding slightly. “No!”

I was flying through the air and back through the window. Violet had tackled me. We hit the floor and rolled through Lacey’s blood. After we came to a stop she was up and pushing me behind her.

I looked up just in time to see Will jump on the man and drag him to the ground. Rory dashed through the window and closed the curtains.

Violet turned around and faced me. Her hair was in the bleeding face and she was breathing heavily. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine.” I looked down at her blood stained clothes. Her hands were also dripping with blood. Whether it was hers or the puppy’s I wasn’t sure. “I think I’m the one who needs to be asking you that.”

“I’ll be fine. I’m a mega fast healer.” She told me.

Rory pulled Violet off the ground and pulled her into a hug. “I’m so glad you are safe. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you.” He pulled away. “We need to get you cleaned up.”

“Seriously, guys. SERIOUSLY!” Ranessa yelled. “You SMASHED my car!”

“You should have picked a different place to park it.” Rory shrugged.

“Before you get her cleaned up, you may want to look at this.” Raina handed him the note.

He read to himself and then sighed. “Well, I guess we are just going to be on our guard. They have our scents. The two of you,” he looked over at Raina and Ranessa. “are going to have to watch over Violet like hawks. Got it?”

They nodded but said nothing.

“I can take care of myself, Rory.” Violet told him. “I’m not a child.”

“I don’t really care what you think. I wish you could just understand why I’m doing this. Please, don’t complain. Just accept it.” He said.

“Rory,”

“Don’t ‘Rory’ me. I said they are going to watch over you and that’s what they are going to do. No buts about it.”

“Fine.”

Will came in through the window. “Trouble is surrounding this house. We need to leave now.”

Violet shot a glance at me.

“We aren’t going anywhere.” Rory turned around sharply. “We are standing our ground. We have to be ready to fight.”

“You are so difficult.” Will rolled his eyes. “This is life or death for you, your sister, and Frank.”

“And we will live.” Rory growled. “They are going down.”

Thunder boomed and lightning flashed. Violet let out a scream as the power went out.
Sign up to rate and review this story