Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 11

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-23 - Updated: 2010-01-23 - 1078 words

0OOC
They entered the studio,Sakura looking around curiously.
"Cool.",she murmured with a smile.
"Hey,Sak,what you doing here?",Neji asked.
"Oh,just got bored I guess.",she said with a smile.
"Hey,babe.",Naruto said walking up to her and hugging her.She hugged him back,but from the corner of her eyes,she saw Sasuke sit down with a sigh.
"Hey.",she murmued softly.He kissed her on the cheek smiling.
"So,there's gonna be a big welcoming party for us down at the club.",Naruto said leading her to the sofa.
"Really?Cool.",she said sitting in the middle of him and Kiba.
"So,you,Ino,and Hinata are invited.Bring any ladies you'd like.",Kiba said with a smirk.
"Neji,you said you were bringing some girl.",Naruto said.
"Yeah,met her down at the bech on our vacation.",Neji said.
"So,you like "like" her?",Kiba asked with a smirk.Neji smirked and sighed.
"Yeah,you can say that.",Neji said.Sakura smiled.
"What's she like?",Sakura asked.
"A total sporty tomboy.",Neji said.
"Wow,and here I thought you liked big-butted,huge-chested girly girls.",Kiba said laughing.
"Well,you thought wrong.",Neji said.
"Can't wait to meet her.",Sakura said.
"She's awesome.",Neji said.
"Hey,do you think you can let Hinata come?",Naruto asked.
"No,and why?",Neji said narrowing his eyes at him.
"Come on!She's fun and she deserves to have fun.",Naruto said.
"Baby,don't push it.She'll come.",Sakura said.Naruto sighed and shrugged.
"Someone fallen in love?",Kiba asked laughing.Sakura looked at Kiba confused.
"What?",she asked.
"Naruto and Hnata have been hanging out alot.Maybe he can't get her off of his mind.",Kiba laughed.Sakura looked at Naruto confusingly.
"Kiba,keep your mouth shut.That ain't true.",Naruto said,glaring at Kiba.
"Aw,did you not want me to spill out the talk we had?",Kiba asked.
"Kiba,are you wasted or something?",Naruto asked.
"What talk?",Sakura asked.
"Nothing,babe.",Naruto said.
"Nothing??Yeah,right!Ha!Do not make me laugh!Naruto just been going on and on about how some wierd feelings he's been having.",Kiba said and laughed.
"Dude,you've drinken too many beers.",Neji said.
"Sure,but I really am telling the truth.",Kiba said standing up.
"Kiba.",Naruto warned.
"He's just went on and on about the feelings.It bored me absolutely,but then I started thinking about Sak,and I thought,what would she think if she knew Naruto was falling for her best friend?",Kiba laughed.Naruto shot up from the couch and grabbed Kiba by the ollar.
"That is not true.",Naruto said through gritting tetth.
"Naruto,calm down.He's just drunk.Don't take what he says seriously.",Sakura warned.
"I am talking very much seriously,Ms.Haruno.Naruto has indeed fallen for Hinata Hyuuga.",Kiba said laughing.
"Kiba,just shut it!",Naruto yelled.
"Sak,he even told me..that he kissed her.",he said.Sakura's eyes widened and she shot up from her chair.
"Damn it,Kiba!",Naruto yelled before punching him in the face.Kiba fell to the ground unconciously.
"Naruto,calm yourself!",Neji yelled pushing him back,before he could grab Kiba and knock him concious,to knock him back to unconciousness again.
Naruto pushed back at Neji,Neji grabbing him and trying to keep him under control.Sasuke was now helped Sasuke up from the ground and onto the couch.Sakura just stood there lifeless and silent,with wide eyes.Sasuke looked up at her and sighed.
"Sakura,leave.",Sasuke ordered.Sakura just continued to stand there.
"N-naruto.",she said softly.Naruto stopped and he turned to ehr quickly.
"Sakura,what Kiba said was not true.I swear.",Naruto said.Sakura's eyes were tearing now and she sniffed.
"I think the punch you gave him was only giving me the evidence that it was true.",Sakura said.Naruto's eyes widened,and he absolutely froze at that moment.Sakura shook her head disbelieved.She ran past him and out the door.
Sasuke's eys widened and he madea move to run after her,but if he did that,both of them would truly be discovered.
"Neji,you take care of Naruto.I'm taking Kiba home.",Sasuke said and grabbed a hold of Kiba.

Sakura sat on the bench in the park,her legs up as she held them closely burying her face.
"Sakura.",she heard.
"Go away.",she cried.Sasuke sat down beside her and sighed.
"Don't be so sad.",Sasuke said.
"Why would you care?",she sobbed.He looked at her and stood up.
"Just stand up and go home.",he said.She stood up,but she did not walk away.She only stared up at him.
"I shouldn't have to listen to you!",she yelled.
"Sakura.",he said.
"If we never at all started to have an affair,I would have been able to keep Naruto.I would have been able to keep him away from Hinata,and with me!",she yelled.
"Sakura.",he said,more of a whisper now.She started to punch him in the chest now.
"I hate you!I hate you so much!I hate you,and will forever always will hate your guts!All you are,is bad luck and a devil!",she yelled sobbing.But she had tired of hitting him and only fell into her arms.He hugged her as she sobbed into his chest,grasping onto his shirt.
"Well,I love you,and will forever always love you.",he said.She continued to sob on his chest,him just holding onto her tightly.
"Come on,I'll take you home.",he said.
"No!I don't want to go home.I just want to die!",she cried.
"Fine,I'll take you to my house.",he said.
"No.",she said shaking her head and looking up at him.
"Come on,just come with me.",he said.She sniffed and looked down nodding,in agreement.
He led her to his car,and they drove off to his house.
Yet,they unfortunately did not know what was coming the next morning.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am done,but I am super sorry it is so very short.I swear my death that I will make the next chapter longer for you,I swear!
Now,enough of my drama,time to end this.
Hope you liked it and look forward to the next chapters!
Review if you'd like!
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story