Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Tattoo On My Heart

A New Tattoo On My Heart

by waking-beauty 1 review

When You receive free tickets in the mail you don't sit back and not use them, but what happens when the gift horse comes with a new life?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-01-09 - Updated: 2010-01-09 - 412 words

0Unrated
I entered a dimly lit room and walked over to the desk.

"Ah you have arrived. Here are the documents you wanted me to dig up" the fat man behind the desk greeted me.

I took the papers off the desk and carefully read through them.

"Yes. This is the information I needed. thanks" I replied and turned to walk out the door.

"If I may ask sir? what did you need the girl's information for?"

I paused.

"It's a surprise"

~~~~~~~

"Free tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert?" I uttered.

"What's that now Julie?" My best friend who was sitting on the sofa reading a book asked.

"..I have in My hands two free tickets to go see My Chemical Romance when they come to town in a weeks time" I replied, still in shock.

That got Her attention- She leaped off the lounge and raced over to Me, snatching the tickets from my hands and giving them a once over.

"Oh My God these ARE tickets to their concert" She shrieked.

"I'm so glad I live with someone who can verify that these are authentic tickets" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes.

I loved Anna, but sometimes she just left herself wide open for my sarcastic remarks.

"So does that mean We are going?" she asked.

"I guess you are, but I am working" I replied.

"Oh come on! one day of ditching work is all I ask! would it kill you if you just came with me? you know I hate going anywhere by myself" She whined.

"No it wouldn't kill Me. I'll go and call work" I sighed.

Anna shrieked and hugged me as if her life depended on it, gave me back the tickets and flung herself on the couch again to read her book.

I sighed and called work.

"This is Inked Flesh how may I help you?"

"Hey Drake it's Julie, I can't come in to work next week on the 11th because I was mailed tickets to go see My Chemical Romance" I answered and hoped that it would be alright.

"Okay that's fine, just wear some of our merchandise to get us noticed, although I've just realized that you do anyway so let me know how the concert goes"

"Sure, bye" I smiled and hung up.

So I could go, and the concert was days away.

The only thing that bothered me was who would send me the tickets in the first place.
Sign up to rate and review this story