Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Savior of the Damned

So here's the deal

by crystalcrash 23 reviews

Read please.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-01-27 - Updated: 2010-01-27 - 216 words

0Unrated
Most of the people that have been following this story are probably wondering why I suddenly decided to give up right at the end - the best part. Well, I DIDN'T give up.
All my documents were erased. Yes, I lost everything. I had almost finished the last chapters, and they all got erased. I've actually lost everything I had on my computer: pictures, stories, university work...
I was so pissed and discouraged after I realized that I had lost everything I worked sp hard on that I just... didn't rewrite it.

So. Here I am. Almost a year after posting the last chapter. And I was wondering... would anyone read the last 3 chapters or so if I started writing them again? I loved this story, it has taken me ages to write, and I would hate to leave it unfinished forever.

So please, if you remember ever reading this story and want me to finish even if it's been a year, leave me a review on this chapter saying so. If you think I should get over it and write a new story, tell me that too. Hell, if you think I should erase ficwad from my bookmarks and never ever come back, I'm up to hearing that to.

I'll be waiting for your thoughts =)
Sign up to rate and review this story