Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Three

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-01-30 - Updated: 2010-01-30 - 651 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's POV

I woke up, still laying at my computer desk, in a cold sweat. I stretched my arms out in front of me, trying not to think about the dream I had just had. It was one of my worst nightmares. I hated that memory, but at the same time it was one of my most cherished. It was the last time that I saw my mom and Danni alive.

I went to their grave’s every year and put new flowers up. My dad never came with me. He was always busy doing something or someone else.
After stretching, I glanced my alarm clock and groaned. It was going to go off in three minutes, “Wait a second...” I looked at my calendar, and sure enough, yesterday was Friday. Which meant that today was Saturday. I normally slept in, but in this case, I stood up and turned off my alarm before it could go off.

I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes. When I walked into my bathroom, I dropped my things. There was someone in there. Leaning against the wall near my shower. He turned on the light, and I looked away from him. He had his shirt off and his pants were undone. Before I could walk out peacefully, he grabbed my arms and shook me, hard.

Before I could say anything he pressed his disgusting finger to my lips and shushed me, “Now, as long as you listen to me, everything will be perfectly okay.”

I closed my eyes tightly, fighting the tears that were building there.

He removed his finger, only to replace it with his lips. He forced my mouth open, and when he exhaled, I could taste many kinds of alcohol that were running through his system. At that moment, I knew that this was the new guy that my dad had brought home from the club.

He forced his tongue on mine, bringing me out of my thoughts. I tried to push away from him, but he wrapped his arms around me and pushed me against the bathroom wall. I continued struggling, but he tightened his grip.

He must have needed a breath, because he broke away from me, letting me breathe finally. He smiled at me, and instead of placing his lips back to mine, he started kissing my neck. There was nothing I could do to stop the tears now...

He chuckled when he realized that I crying. I think it only made him want to speed things up, because he placed his hand on my hip, and pushed my closer to the wall.

I started crying harder as he started playing with the button and zipper on my jeans.

He looked at my face, and frowned, “You better stop crying...”

I closed my eyes, but the tears didn’t stop.

The next thing I knew, I felt a stinging sensation across my face. I didn’t have to open my eyes to know that he had slapped me, “Now, you better stop crying...” He paused, “And if you try screaming or yelling, I’ll just kill you...”

I nodded, keeping my eyes closed, and waited for this to be over. The whole time I was trying to think of ways to get out of his grip and run to my dad. But what would my dad do?

He would probably tell me to go back to him and let him finish... Sometimes, I swear my dad didn’t have any love for me anymore...

I muffled a scream as I felt him press into me. I had been so absorbed in my thoughts that I hadn’t realized what was going on.

I opened my eyes slightly, and noticed that he had me on my bed, and that he was hovering over me. I closed my eyes again, and tried to fade into my happy place...
Sign up to rate and review this story