Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Vampire's Dark Heart Belongs To Her

Chapter 5

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-30 - Updated: 2010-01-30 - 1152 words

0Illiterate
I gasped as I stared as Sasuke grasped onto Kuba's neck raising him in the air.
Kiba started to couch and breath heavily.
"Please,stop!",Sakura yelled.
"S-Sakura!",Kiba couched out.Sakura pushed at Sasuke,but no use.His body was like ultimate iron.Sasuke threw Kiba away,making him crash against a tree.Sakura gasped and ran up to Kiba falling to ehr knees in front of him.
He lay there coughing and breathing heavily.Sakura grabbed him and lay him on her lap.
"Pinky,get away from him!",Sasuke yelled.Sakura looked back at him and narrowed her eyes.
"No!The only person I have to get away,and stay away from is you!",she yelled and his eyes narrowed.
Sakura looked back at Kiba and bit her lip.His couching had stopped,but he was still breathless.Sakura looked at his neck,to see a dark bruise around his neck.
"Kiba?",she asked.He opened an eye,and a small smile spead across his face.
"I'm okay,Sakura-chan.",he breathed out.She smiled and hugged him tightly.
"Good.",she whispered.
"Here.Help me stand up.",he said.She nodded and stood up slowly,bringing him up with her.Sasuke stood there,his eyes dark again,and his arms crossed.
"Pinky,how do you know you can trust him?",he asked.Sakura narrowed her eyes at him.
"Why do you care?Go back to your little vamp friends and your stupid girlfriend!I don't need you to protect me.",Sakura said.
"Yes,you do.For all you know,that boy could be some bad,killer vamp under disguise.",Sasuke said.
"He's not!So get lost and leave me alone!",Sakura yelled.Sasuke began to wlak up to her getting angry,but Kiba suddenly pushed Sakura back and narrowed his eyes at Sasuke.
"Get away from Sakura-chan.",Kiba managed to say.
"Move,twerp.",Sasuke warned.Kiba shook his head and stood up straight using all his force.
"Sasuke,just go.",Sakura said.
"Damn it,Pinky!You are getting damn annoying!",Sasuke yelled.
"Then go!",Sakura yelled and grabbed Kiba throwing his arm over her shoulder.
Sakura walked off bringing Kiba with her,as hse left the angry Sasuke behind.

Sakura layed Kiba down on her bed and smiled.
"Here,just rest for a while.",Sakura said.
"Sakura-chan?",Kiba asked.
"Yeah?",she asked.
"Mind bringing me some ice-cream?",he asked with a smile.She sighed and nodded.She walked to the door and downstairs,yet to see Sasuke leaning on the counter.
"What do you want?",she asked walking to the freezer.
"To make sure you are safe.",Sasuke said.
"I am.So just leave.",Sakura said as she grabbed out the tub of ice-cream.
"Just bring the whole tub,please!",Kiba called from upstairs,and started coughing loudly again for a while.Sakura grabbed a spoon,but Sasukestoppe dher.
"The ice-cream is for him?",Sasuke asked.Sakura nodded.
"Why?",Sakura asked.
"Vampires can't eat human food.It only makes us very sick and weak.Other times die.",Sasuke said.Sakura narrowed her eyes.
"Kiba ate ice-cream with me this morning,and everything was fine with him.He only got a brain freeze.",Sakura said with a shrug.
Sasuke narrowed his eyes,and walked past her and upstairs.Her eyes widened and she followed right behind him.
Sasuke entered the room,where Kiba lay on the bed staring at the ceiling.
Kiba looked over with a smile,but his eyes widened and he stopped smiling.
"What exactly are you?",Sasuke asked.
"What?",Kiba asked.
"You can't be a vampire.Vampire's can't eat normal human food.",Sasuke said.
"I am a vampire.Just a different one.",Kiba said.
"What do you mean by different?",Sasuke questioned him.Kiba sighed and sat up slowly.
"I'm half-vampire,half human.",Kiba answered and Sasuke's eyes narrowed in shock.
"What?",Sasuke questioned.
"What?What's wrong with being half of each?",Sakura asked.
"But all vampires that are half human are to be killed.How did you survive?",Sasuke uestioned.
"Well,some vamps killed my parents,but I managed to escape easily.",Kiba said.
"Then you're a survivor.So what,you can't drink blood?",Sasuke said crossing his arms.
"Nah!It's disgusting and makes me want to vomit.",Kiba said.Sakura smiled and sat by him handing him the tub of ice-cream.Kiba immediately smiled and grabbed it,opening it up and digging in.
"Yay,being half-vampire and half-human must be cool!",Sakura said.Kiba nodded.
"Yep!I even have lots of powers.",Kiba said.
"What's your name?",Sasuke asked.
"Kiba Inuzuka.",Kiba said after gulping down ice-cream.
"I'll have my team look it up.Meanwhile,I'll be watching you.",Sasuke said.Kiba shrugged carelessly and continued to dig in.

Sakura yawned as she woke up the next morning and moaned.
"Morning.",a familiar voice said.Sakura smiled.
"Morning.",she murmured.Her eyes opened slowly,to see a cute andadorable face close to hers.
"Morning.",the person said again.Sakura's eyes widened and she jolted up looking up.
"Kiba?",she asked.He stood there smiling.
She recognized the clothes he was wearing to be her brother's clothes.
"Shhhhh!You'll wake up your brother and parents.",he said and sat down on the bed.
"What are you doing here?",she whispered.
"Wel,when I left last night,my neck hurted too much,so I just slept here in your room.I hope you don't mind,I borrowed some of your brother's clothes.",Kiba said.Sakura sighed and stood up.
"Well,just wait outside.I'm gonna get dressed.",Sakura said.
"Ok.",he said and he was suddenly gone.Sakura looked around and sighed.
"Gosh.",she muttered and ran out of her room and into the bathroom taking a quick shower and washed her mouth quick.
She put on some jeans with a white-shirt and her jean,long-sleeved,around the waist long jacket with some nikes.She put her hair in a ponytail and ran outside to see Kiba talking with some guys on the sidewalk.
"Sakura!",she heard.She turned to see Hinata runing up to her.
"Hinata?",she asked.
"Your little friend is so cute and adorable.",Hinata squealed as she looked at Kiba.
"Yeah,but why are you here?",Sakura asked.
"Oh,he said that you told him to call me over so that we could hang out at the mall.",Hinata said.Sakura's eyes narrowed and she looked at him.
Kiba looked up and smiled waving.
"Naruto-kun and your boyfriend are coming too.",Hinata said and Sakura's eyes widened.Suddenly an arm wrapped around her shouder and Naruto hugged Hinata.
"Hey,babe.",Sasuke said with a smirk.She looked up at him and gulped.
"Aw,crap.",she muttered.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm done!I'm sorry that it is so short,but I hope you liked it.Pleas elook forward to upcoming chapters and review if you'd like.
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story