Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Northern Downpour

by xxpanicxdiscox3 0 reviews

Never hold grudges on the ones you love. For they may not be there when you're ready to forgive them.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-01-31 - Updated: 2010-01-31 - 541 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a scorching summer day in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ryan Ross was laying down in his back yard staring up at the crystal clear blue sky. He felt heartbroken, crushed and backstabbed. Earlier that week he found out that the girl he’s in love with had been cheating on him. He felt horrible, he felt like his world was falling apart. All the pain she brought to him was immense. He lost disinterest in everything. The only thing he knew was he needed her. He sat up and wiped the tears escaping his eyes. He stood up and put on his old black converse. He made his way to the front of his house and walked down the street deflated. When he finally reached his lover’s house he took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Her sister Victoria answered.
“Hey Vicki, is Katie home?” He asked shaking. The nose pierced blonde stared at him with tears filling her eyes. He knew something was wrong.
“K-Katie i-is gone…” She stuttered almost crying. Ryan felt a chill run down his spine.
“What do you mean gone?” He asked hoping she was just on a trip or away to college.
“She got hit by a car yesterday and didn’t make it.” She finally let her emotions get the best of her and started to cry. She then put her hand in her pocket and gave Ryan a note. “It’s from Katie’s diary,” she sobbed. She was supposed to give it to you today.” Ryan opened up the note and began to read it.
Ryan,
I am incredibly sorry I have to write this instead of saying it to your face. I just wanted to refrain from hurting you even more. I just want to say I am so sorry. I’m in love with you. You’re the only one I’ve ever loved. When you left me for three months to go on tour I didn’t know which way was up. I missed you so badly I didn’t know what to do. I began talking to Rick and he comforted me. I guess I became infatuated with him. I feel so stupid. I’ve came to realize you’re the only person I want. I would do anything to get back together with you. I love you more than anything.
Love forever,
Katie

Ryan’s felt numb all over. He didn’t know what to do. Gone. The love of his life was gone…forever. And she still loved him. He didn’t want to live anymore. It was the worst day of his life. He then found himself shedding a few tears. As he walked back home sulking in his own pain, a few clouds rolled in. When he walked into his house, he threw he shoes into his closet and lied on his bed face down crying. He then hurt a low dripping sound outside his window. It became louder and louder. He opened up his curtains and saw it raining. It wasn’t just rain. It was a downpour. Funny how rain is extremely rare in Las Vegas. He stared up at the grey clouds and wiped away his cool tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story