Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

With A Flick of My Wand; I Cast You Away. [Gerard Way o1]

by thepartybreaksdown 1 review

Harry Potter. My Chemical Romance. Yep Yep.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-02-01 - Updated: 2010-02-01 - 617 words

1Exciting
Chapter One.
Ci's POV.
I woke up one morning, smelling the sweet smell of bacon wafting through the air. My nice little room, in my nice little house, in the big country of England was just right for someone like me. The only thing wrong with it is the two people that live here with me. I call those two people Mum and Dad.
Getting up, I put on black skinny jeans, knee high converse and a black tanktop with a silky red tight. I looked in the mirror and my chin length black hair was still straightened from last night, and all I needed to do was run spiking gel through the back. I grabbed my got2b spiked-up styling and ran it through the back of my hair, and then sprayed it with some hair spray. I did my eyeliner and ran downstairs into the kitchen.
Mum and Dad were smiling at one another and then turned to look at me, "You got mail on the table. You can read it after we eat." Mum said in a sort of bitter tone.
"Alright then," I said as I sat down. There was nothing really wrong with my parents, except for that fact that they hated that I was a wizard and hoped to join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry. What they hated more then that, you may ask? Was that I was punk, as you may be able to tell.
Mum came over and laid a few pieces of bacon and eggs on my plate, with some toast covered in jam, "thank you." I smiled as took a bite of the bacon. Delicious.

After breakfast I got up, "So, the letter?" I asked and my mum's hand was shaking as she handed it to me. The paper was thick, like parchment and there was a red seal, with a H in ink on the front. It couldn't be....
I tore the letter open and read out loud quickly,
"HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mrs. ________,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress."
My mum's jaw dropped and my dad, breathed in heavily.

There was a second page enclosed:
HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WHICHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

"I...I... get to go." I smiled at the both of them, but for once in my life, they actually seemed happy that I accomplished something.
Sign up to rate and review this story