Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Note

by xxpanicxdiscox3 1 review

Infatuation. Such a horrible thing that happens quite often.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-02-02 - Updated: 2010-02-03 - 329 words - Complete

0Unrated
Carly walked along the cool seashore awaiting her boyfriend Spencer. She was cold, tired and miserable. Massachusetts Beach isn’t your ideal place to be at the end of fall. Her mind and heart were in two different places. After last night, Carly wasn’t sure that she should continue seeing Spencer. She loved him, yes, but she wasn’t in love with him. For she had fallen in love with his best friend and band mate Brendon. Carly knew it would crush poor Spencer but she thought he would be able to get over it.
Spencer parked his car and walked over the low sand dunes towards the beach. When he saw his lover pacing the shoreline he took off his shoes and ran his feet through the cold sand. He ran up her and kissed her. She gave him her best fake smile and said that they needed to talk. Spencer had no idea what was coming. Carly took a deep breath and told him that she had fallen out of love. Heartbroken, Spencer refused to believe it. She was the love of his life! A chill ran down his spine as the freezing waters touched his feet. He realized that she meant it. Choking back tears, Spencer handed Carly a small note. She didn’t open it. She just put it into her pocket. The two former lovers walked up to the lot and parted ways. Carly felt something was wrong. She turned around and saw a car about to hit Spencer. She called his name but he kept walking, ignoring her. The car hit Spencer head on killing him. A horrifying sight to see. Hysterically crying, Carly opened up the note and read it. Without your love I will die. It simply stated. Who was she kidding? She was madly in love with him. It was infatuation. It was far from true love. But one thing’s for certain: it was not a fairytale ending.
Sign up to rate and review this story