Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Is Blind

Chapter 5

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-04 - Updated: 2010-02-05 - 841 words - Complete

1Original
Gerard POV

“Do we really have to talk about this?” I begged my mom. She came in and told me that Mikey had talked to Frank. She didn’t tell me exactly what they said, but she did tell me that Frank was hurt by me leaving this morning.

“Yes we do. Now, tell me why you got up and left,” she asked me, for the tenth time. She was so stubborn…

“I just wasn’t feeling good,” I lied, hoping that she would buy it; but even I’m not that stupid to believe that she would.

“Gerard Arthur Way!” Holy shit… She used my whole name…

“Ok!” I said. I took a deep breath. “I like him; a lot. I know it’s only been a few days but I can’t help it! I mean, you’ve told me and Mikey the story of how you and dad met. ‘It was love at first sight,’ you’d say. Well, that doesn’t really apply to me, but still! And this morning when he sat down, it felt like thousands of butterflies were let loose in my stomach. I’ve never felt that before. You said that that was the feeling that you’d get around dad; well, that’s the feeling I get around him,” I said, letting it all out. I don’t know what she was doing, but she was silent. She was silent for a few minutes actually.

“Well?” I asked, impatiently. Still nothing.

“Mom?” I felt someone sit down on the bed.

“Hey, Gerard,” Frank said. I froze… What was he doing here? How much of what I said did he hear? Was he mad, upset, or happy? My God, I think I’m going to have a panic attack…

“How much of that…” was all I could get out before he cut me off.

“…did I hear? All of it,” he said. I stood up and went over to the window. I sat down on the desk that I had in front of it and leaned back, placing my head on the cool glass of the window. I couldn’t believe that he heard me spill my guts like that. And they way he was talking. He didn’t seem upset or anything like that.

I guess I didn’t hear him get up because the next thing I knew, his hand was on my knee. My breath caught in my throat for a second. I was getting those butterflies again…

“Gerard?” he said. I didn’t face him. I just put my head down. I felt his hand under my chin, lifting my face up. I didn’t know what he was doing until I felt something touch my lips. I quickly realized that it was his lips. Wow… he’s kissing me. I’ve never been kissed before. At least, not like this anyway. It felt so great.

Wait! He’s kissing me… Holy shit… I pulled away quickly, shocked. If he’s kissing me, than that means he likes me, right?

“I’m sorry!” he said in almost a panic. His hand had left my knee and I knew he stepped away.

“No,” I said. I got off the desk and took a few steps forward. I felt his hands grab my shoulders, signaling that he was there. He quickly took his hands off of me.

I lifted my hands up until I felt him. I then made my way up to his face, running my thumb along his lips. I leaned in until I felt his warm, chapped lips against mine. I felt something I didn’t before. He had a lip ring.

He started moving his lips against mine, and I did the same. I quickly realized that I had no idea what I was doing. I’ve never done this before.

“You know, I’ve never kissed anybody before,” I said.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yea, so I really have no idea what I’m doing,” I admitted. I heard him chuckle.

“You’re doing great.” I felt him wrap his arms around my waist as he continued kissing me. All of a sudden he let out a noise. He backed off quickly and I had no idea where he went to.

“Frank?” I asked, feeling around for him. I called out his name again and still nothing. I heard a door close down the hall and I assumed that it was Frank. I wonder why he ran out. Did I do something wrong?

I sighed and lay down on my bed. I grabbed the remote to my stereo and turned it on. Some song I haven’t heard before came on the radio.

I couldn’t stop thinking about him and why he left. I thought I was doing OK. He said I was doing OK. I then remembered something. That noise he made. I thought for a moment, trying to figure out what it was. It then hit me what it was.

It was a moan…
Sign up to rate and review this story