Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Is Blind

Chapter 6

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 4 reviews

The posts from now on are gonna be spread out further. I only have 2 more chapters to this right now but I'm working on others. p.s. Did I mention how much I love you guys?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-05 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 813 words - Complete

2Exciting
Gerard POV

I walked down stairs to the kitchen. I expected to find my mom there, but she wasn’t. I walked into the living room, and I heard the beeping of the answering machine. I walked over to the phone and pressed the button.

“Hey, Gerard, its mom. Mikey and I went to my parent’s house for a few days. I didn’t want to wake you, and I figured you’d get this message. Mikey wanted to see them, so I took him down. You and Frank will be okay. No wild parties, though! We’ll be back later. I love you.”

I can’t believe they went without me. Oh well. I get the house… well, almost to myself. I shrugged and walked back into the kitchen. I made coffee and sat down at the table. I heard footsteps from behind me. I guess Frank’s up.

“We’re alone for a few days. Mikey and mom went to my grandparent’s house,” I told him. I didn’t hear a response, but I did hear the sound of him getting a cup and coffee.

I don’t think he wants to talk to me after last night. I knew he left the room and went into the living room when I heard the TV come on. I smiled to myself and drank the rest of my coffee. I sat my cup in the sink and went upstairs to take a shower.

*

Frank hadn’t said a word to me the whole day. He acted like he did, but very awkwardly. He tried to stay away from me as much as possible, but I made sure that that didn’t happen. I sat beside him when he was watching TV. I felt him move away a little bit, but he didn’t get far.
I gave up torturing him and went to my room. I didn’t know what I was going to do, but I’m bored out of my mind. With Frank not talking, and Mikey and mom not here, it gets pretty quiet around here.

I lay down on my bed, trying not to think about him and what had happened. I mean, don’t get me wrong, it was great. I just… I don’t know.

I must have fallen asleep. I knew it was late, but I went downstairs. I couldn’t hear anything, so I guess Frank was in bed.

I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. I sat down and listened to the sound of the house resting. It used to freak me out; I thought that the house was gonna collapse or something. Not anymore though. It relaxes me.

I sighed and got up. I put my glass in the sink and went back upstairs. It’s like déjà vu. I did this not too long ago. I smiled and went upstairs to the bathroom. After I was done, I climbed into bed and shut my eyes.

The next thing I knew, I was being woken by Frank.

Frank POV

I shot up out of bed and looked around. I heard something coming from downstairs. I crept towards the door and opened it slowly. I tip-toed down the hall until I found Gerard’s room; I opened the door and made my way over to him. I shook him awake. It took me a few times, but he eventually came too.

“What?” he grumbled and rolled over.

“I’m hearing things from downstairs,” I told him. He sat up and listened.

“I don’t hear anything. And Kit’s still sleeping so…” he couldn’t finish what he was saying. There was a loud bang and Kit jumped towards the door, growling.

“Frank, there’s a baseball bat by my closet. Could you grab it?” Gerard asked me. I turned the lamp on and grabbed the bat. Gerard got up and slowly opened the door. Kit shot out into the hallway and down the stairs, barking like a maniac.

After the barking had stopped, we went downstairs to check things out. Kit was sitting next to the open door in the kitchen. I guess that’s how the person got in and out.

“How does everything look?” he asked me. I looked around and sighed.

“Some drawers are out and some things are scattered. Let’s check the living room.” Gerard grabbed a hold of my arm and we walked into the living room.

“Nothing looks out of place in here. I guess they didn’t have time to look,” I told him.

“Okay, so it’s just the kitchen then?” he asked me.

“Yea. Do you wanna go back to bed and worry about this tomorrow?” He shook his head and we headed back into the kitchen. I locked the door and we headed upstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story