Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's story

Chapter two

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Their phone call doesn't go over too well.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-02-05 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 887 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Mew, hey guys. I'm glad you liked the first chapter. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get this up. I've had a senior project due, and it was horrible to finish. But here yous go. By the way, sorry about the spacing. This site doesn't let me space it the way it's supposed to be spaced, so it looks all awkward and stuff.

“Hey Patrick,” Pete’s cheerful voice greeted me. I scowled.

“What do you want?” I didn’t hold back my anger. I almost laughed as I imagined the confused look on Pete’s face. There was a pause, then he spoke again.

“Uh, are you okay? Is Patty PMSing?”

“Fuck you, Wentz, what the hell do you want?” I snapped back to his ‘witty’ comment. He would think it was witty. I just thought it was stupid. Did I mention I fucking hate him right now?

“Well, I wanted to see what you were up to, but if you’re going to act like there’s a weasel up your ass, then maybe I’ll just hang out with Andy and Joe again,” Pete said, sounding like a little brat.

Isn’t that just great? Andy and Joe didn’t forget about the almighty Pete Wentz, but they forgot about Patrick. Know what, screw all of them! I hope they all die in a well!

“For your information, I could care less who you hang out with, Peter,” I spat at him. “Why don’t you, Andy, and Joe go hang out and leave me the hell out of it.”

“But I don’t want to hang out with them. I want to hang out with you.”

Ugh, fucking idiot! That was not a question!

“Pete, are you fucking mental?!” I screeched into the phone. Yes, I screeched. I was extremely annoyed. How, after six years, can he just call and ask me to hang out?! Maybe I was overreacting, but this was total bullshit!

“Uh… no.” I could still hear his confusion.

Why in the world, after six years, would I want to randomly hang out?! Seriously?! You’ve ignored me for six years! You, Andy, and Joe have! Everyone has! I’ve been sitting here alone for six fucking years! What the hell is wrong with you guys?! You haven’t returned my calls at all! None of you! I’ve felt like I’ve dropped off the face of the planet!” I was nearly screaming. I couldn’t help it. He made me snap. What was wrong with him? How could he be so nonchalant? Was any of this even getting through to him?

“Patrick, what are you--” I cut him off.

“No! Peter Wentz, don’t you even finish that question! You asshole! What the fuck was going through all of your minds?!”

A long pause followed my question. That pause allowed me to calm down. I knew I shouldn’t have been overreacting, but this was too much. It’s like nobody cared. Why didn’t anyone care?

Now, that silence got way too uncomfortable, so me, being the nice person I am, sighed and ended it.

“Well?” I prompted him. My voice was calmer, but the annoyance was obvious.

“Patrick… I’m so confused. What are you talking about? Please don’t get mad, I really am lost.”

I groaned. Was he retarded?

“Have I fallen into an alternate universe?!” My voice rose again.

“Patrick, calm down. Please.”

I sighed and obliged.

“Pete, can you honestly sit there and tell me you don’t remember the six year hiatus?”

“Oh… that.”

“Yes. That. What the fucking hell did you think I was talking about? A six year coma?”

“Well… no. ‘Trick, I didn’t think it’d matter. It’s just a break. I’ve missed you like hell. The band, the concerts, everything. Even that shitty ass tour bus. You aren’t the only one who’s suffered, Patrick,” Pete told me. I could hear some form of sadness in his voice. And something else, but I couldn’t tell what it was. It seemed… deceptive.

“Do you know how many times I’ve tried to call you? Or anyone? It’s like I’ve been on my own island of fucking isolation!”

“Well, you have other friends and stuff. Haven’t you tried dating?” He had the nerve to ask me that. Really, Pete? Really?

“Yes, asshole, I have tried dating. Most of the fuckers only wanted me for my money, or they wanted to get to you.”

Silence.

“You know what, Pete, I’m going to go.”

“No, Pat, wait, please. It’s been forever since I talked to you last.”

“And who’s fault is that?” I snapped bitterly before shutting my phone.

The nerve of that guy! Did I just disappear into a time rip, or is he really that much of a jackass?

A/N: I really hope you guys enjoy this story. I'm not quite sure about the storyline, but I definitely know the ending. It is amazing. You should review, please. That's the only way I know that you want to hear more. If nobody reviews, this doesn't get another chapter. (And I'll give you a treat if you review. ^^ -holds out treat basket- Your pick.)
Sign up to rate and review this story