Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There Is More Than One Way of Showing Love

The Day of Hell (im no good at titles)

by mcr_girl_13 1 review

shit goes down. mostly rated for language. R&R so i know if i should continue.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-02-09 - Updated: 2010-02-10 - 854 words

0Unrated
Once Ember finally woke up, she got dressed and went to get on the computer. She logged onto her Myspace, and changed her status to: today will be HELL. She changed her emotion to worried.

“EMBER LEE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!” her father screamed. His mood wouldn’t help her out later today. She minimized her page and went downstairs.

He stood at the bottom of the stairs as Ember came down dressed in her black skinnies and Misfit’s hoodie. “It’s about damn time. That Ray kid is here. Whatever makes him want to be friends with you I don’t know but whatever then,” her father continued to grumble as he slowly walked up the stairs. Ember gave herself a final look over in the mirror by the front door making all bruises were covered before walking out the door to meet Ray.

He stood up from sitting on the porch step and smiled up at Ember. “Hey Em!” he smiled. Ember gave a small hello and asked, “Where’s Bob?” And with his amazing timing, Bob walked out of his house and ran across the street to his friends on the other side. Ember rolled his eyes at his timing as they walked to school.

Tommy watched his daughter and her two friends walk towards the school from his bedroom window. He looked back at his bed, remembering his daughter there last night, giving him a sick pleasure. He smiled and left to go downstairs. As he walked by Ember’s room, he noticed her computer was still on. As he sat down to turn it off, he realized her Myspace was minimized. He opened it out of curiosity, and saw her status and mood. He hadn’t known what she meant, but he wouldn’t let it go unnoticed.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

As Ember, Ray, and Bob were walking on their way home from stopping and dropping Mikey, Frank, and Gerard off at their houses, Ember had grown silent as they neared her house. “What’s wrong?” Ray had asked, noticing she seemed almost, well, scared. But Ember just shook her head. “Nothing,” was the only reply she had given. Ray knew something was wrong but didn’t want to push her. He looked at her once more, but found himself staring. He couldn’t help but think of how beautiful he thought she was. Her black hair was hanging in her face, her lips in a soft pout, and the sun making her blue eyes seem to sparkle.

Ray eventually forced himself to look away. He couldn’t believe he was starting to like his best friend. He shook his head, almost glad they were about to part off from each other. As they all said their good-byes, heading in their different directions.
Ember walked inside, wondering why it was so quiet inside. She shrugged it off, heading towards her room. When she opened her door, she stopped dead in her tracks. Her father was sitting on her bed, arms folded and staring at his daughter. “Why will ‘today be hell’?” he asked.
All Ember could think was: shit he saw my stuff!
Instead, she mumbled a quiet answer. “What was that?” her father asked. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. “’Cuz of you,” she whispered. She wanted to make herself stop talking, but she wanted him to know how she felt, hoping maybe he would consider stopping the beating and raping. “I’ve been on birth control for almost a year now because you enjoy raping me. Plus, you enjoy beating me. How can you be happy that you do that?” She knew how much trouble she could potentially be in, but by now, she didn’t care. “Nine fucking years ago today you started beating me. I was four!”

Her father sat there, processing everything she had just said. He normally would have shot back at her by now, but the drugs he had done earlier were still working on him. Ember stood by her door waiting for something to happen. Tommy eventually stood, making his way towards his daughter. She stood in fear, bracing herself. He grabbed her bruised arm and pushed her against the wall, causing her to wince in pain. He forced a kiss on her, and then pulled away slowly with a smirk on his face. “Be ready for tonight,” was all he said before leaving her alone in her room. She closed the door behind him and crawled into her bed, crying for herself in fear of what would happen later.

ok, yeah. i havent posted on this in a LONG time. i dont have a whole lot of time to type, and if u r interested in this story, im not sure how often i can update. i apologize now. and yes, the chapters r kinda short. but anyway... there also won't be too much of the MCR boys (except for Ray) in the first few chapters. i have things that need to be covered before the story can really pick up. R&R plz

xoxo
madi
Sign up to rate and review this story