Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Confessions

by death_b4_disco 2 reviews

'I knew she wasn't ill, you could tell by the look on her face.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-11 - Updated: 2010-02-11 - 661 words

1Exciting
A/N: okay here we go! Another chapter involving all the guys. On my iPod again so the might be some mistakes. Sorry in advance! Enjoy!

~*~

Gerard's POV

It had been a week since Rhi had run off into the distance outside school. I was starting to worry. I knew she wasn't ill, you could tell by the look on her face just before she ran off. She had found out something, and that something she wasn't going to tell us.

I'd tried calling her mobile hundreds of times with no answer. I called her home phone and her mum said she was asleep or in the bathroom. Something wasn't right. It was Friday, the end of the college week and me and the guys were planning to go over to Rhi's house to see her and ask her what was wrong.

We met outside the iron gates and took the tube to her house. I knocked on the door and Mrs Aarons answered.
"Oh I'm so glad you're here! Maybe you can talk some sense into Rhianne. She's been in her room all week and hasn't touched the food I've been making for her!" I could tell by her voice she was desperate so we went up to Rhi's room and knocked on the door.
"Rhi? Are you in there?" her mum called.
"No! Fuck off!" Mrs Aarons turned to walk away. We all turned to her in disbelief.
"So are you just going to give up like that?" Frank asked. Bob was fiddling with the handle on her door only to find it was locked.
"Sooner or later she's going to need something and she'll come out. We just have to-" BANG! Bob was standing by the door looking up at the ceiling with an innocent expression on his face. The door had been kicked in and behind it Rhi was staring in utter dissbelief. Everyone looked at Bob.
"What?" he said innocently.
"Bob you've go fricken sawdust and chips of the door on you, you plank!" Ray nearly shouted, turning to Mrs Aarons to see her face bright red. She just sighed and walked down the stairs. Bob, on the other hand was smiling like a kid at the park. He look proudlynat his work and waved at Rhi; who was still staring in shock at her broken door.
"I supose you want to see me then?" she sighed at she picked up the door, with Bobs help and motioned us inside her room.

We all sat down on the bed, the other guys looking around in awe at the sight of her room. Mikey's eyes were fixed on the shiny red bass guitar in the corner of the room.
"You play?" Rhi had noticed the expression on Mikey's face and quickly asked a question to break the scilence.
"Yeah. But my stupid guitars all battered. Yours is so...shiny!" we all laughed except Rhi who just smiled.
"Have a go if you want." she said as she sat crossed legged on the floor. I stood up to offer her a seat but she glared at me. "I like the floor." She said as Mikey began to strum out Astro Zombies by The Misfits. Rhi smiled "You're real good."

"You know who did it!" Frank suddenly shouted. Rhi's face went blank as Frank picked up a note book and read out what was written inside. 'The only way in hell he could of seen my tatoo is if it was him who did it.'
"Rhi who was it?!?" I was down on the floor kneeling infront of her now, my hands on either side of her body. Tears were streaming down her face. She opened her mouth to speak before closing it again, unable to find her voice.
"Greasy guy." She whispered before collapsing into my arms crying.

A/N: it's gonna get less depressing I promise! Thanks for all the reviews again! Keep R&Ring!
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story