Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Tonight, Tonight

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 5 reviews

Nothing much to say, except I love you guys!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-12 - Updated: 2010-02-13 - 774 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank POV

One month later

School has been suckish. Well, I can’t complain. It’s better than it has ever been now that I actually have friends. I go to parties and hang out with the guys and just screw around. My mom is really happy for me. She’s actually jealous that I’m having all the fun. I’ve invited her to parties, but she just says that she’s too old and she’ll embarrass me.

It is now summer and it has been awesome. We’ve been doing pretty much the same things that we have been doing, just staying out later. And the best part of all of this? No trace of my father.

All of us were in Ray’s van on our way somewhere. They wouldn’t tell me where we were going, but it was taking a long time to get there. We had been in his car for about 2 hours now, and I was really hungry.

“Guys, I wanna know where we’re going! I wanna eat! I wanna know where we’re going to eat at!” I said. Bob turned around and told me to shut up. I just looked at him ‘horrified’ and ‘pouted’.

We pulled into some Chinese place; I couldn’t pronounce the name of it. We all went in and got a table, then we got our food since it was a buffet.

We soon arrived (I assume) to wherever it is that we were going. There were a lot of people walking to this place. It looked like some kind of club. There was a big van outside with pumpkins that were smashed on it. Hm…

I grabbed Gerard’s hand and he led me inside. Ray handed a guy at the door something and he put X’s on all of our hands. I seriously had no idea what was going on. We walked inside; I’ve never seen so many people, not even at school.

“Gee?” I asked. I looked around for him but I didn’t see him. I got a little worried, and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Gerard.

“Where did you go?” I asked, still a little worried.

“I got you something,” he said. He handed me a t-shirt with a picture of the Smashing Pumpkins on it. I looked at him in confusion.

“What…?” I couldn’t finish the rest of my sentence before the crowd drowned me out.
“Are you ready for the Smashing Pumpkins?” the guy on stage yelled. The crowd was even louder than the first time. I looked back at Gerard and he was just smiling.

The house lights dimmed and different colored ones began to grace the stage. Soon enough, Billy walked out on stage and waved at the crowd. He picked up his guitar and started strumming the cords to ‘Perfect’. That was one of my favorite songs by them.

I turned back around to Gerard and I gave him a hug. I could hear Bob yelling at us. He must be yelling really loud because I could barely hear myself think. We went over to him and he told us that they had found a spot right up front. We went through the raging crowd and stood by a wall, right up front. We were so close I could practically reach out and touch James Iha.

*

The Pumpkins were so amazing. They played all of my favorite songs and some new ones too. We all rocked out had a blast. After the show, we all ran outside to see if they would be going to their bus; they were.

They were so cool. They signed stuff and we got our pictures taken with them. I think it was the best night of my life.

The next thing I knew, I was being shaken. I opened my eyes to find Gerard looking at me. I looked around and soon figured out that we were back home. He walked me to my door as the guys left. Gerard and Mikey had driven here.

“I honestly don’t know what to say or how to thank you....” I said. He just smiled and leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

“You don’t need to,” he said. I walked inside after we said our goodbyes. I turned on the kitchen light, and when I turned around I almost jumped. There was someone sitting on the couch in the dark. It was too big to be my mother...

The figure reached over and turned on the lamp.

“Oh, fuck...”
Sign up to rate and review this story