Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Our Forbidden Love

Our Forbidden Love

by misguidedghost-x 0 reviews

Moving to Vegas could be Hayley's best idea yet...she didnt think it could easily turn into her worst.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 1415 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1


I had it all. The bestest friends a girl could have, an amazing family, a boyfriend who loves me.

I had money and clothes and a huge house. I lived in New York, the most amazing place in America.

But one day, it all changed. Dad ran off with another woman. My wonderful life shattered in front of me. I’d sit inside my room, crying my eyes out. Playing the only band that I knew would help me. My Chemical Romance. They were my…guilty pleasure? All my ‘friends’ loved Brittany Spears, Beyonce, Kanye West, they knew the latest music out, I tend to read a New Music magazine to keep up with it all.


To be completely honest, my life isn’t as great as I just made it out to be. Yes I have money, and a huge house and all that. My friends are mini skirt – flat bellied – tight tops – bright dyed blond hair sort of friends. My boyfriend was a jock who only liked me because of my chest.


So as I was saying, Dad ran away with another woman, I emailed MCR’s MySpace every night, asking for help. I didn’t expect a reply, but every now and again they would.



Dear Hayley,

You must be going through some hard times right now. But whatever you do, don’t feel the need to harm yourself because you’re upset, it will upset you even more. You’ve told us that listening to us makes you feel better. That made us all smile when I read the email out to everyone. We are really glad we help =]

There isn’t much I can do to help you now though; I just really hope this email might make you smile, as yours did to us.

We love you
Forever and always.

Mikey Way xx


And that email really did make me smile; Mikey said there wasn’t much they can do to help me now, but that email made me see sense.


I ran downstairs as fast as I could and into the kitchen where mum was preparing tonight’s dinner.



“Hey sweetie, its vegetarian lasagne for dinner tonight” She said to me as she reached up to get some plates.



“Coolness, but actually mum I need to talk to you about something” I said to her. She turned around after getting the plates.

“Okay then, go ahead” She said smiling while laying the plates on the surface.


“I think we should move to Las Vegas” I said, while hopping onto the kitchen table. Mum laughed softly.

“And why would that be?” She asked. I shrugged.

“Well, since dad left,” Mum stiffened at the mention of dad, “I recon we need to have a new start”



Mum walked over to the oven and pulled out the lasagne, it smelled amazingly good.

“Mmhm” She said. I sighed, Mmhm means no.

“But mum!” I started, she turned to face me.

“What?!” She said.

“Why can’t we move?!”

“I never said we couldn’t, I think it’s a good idea actually” She said, pilling lasagne on 3 plates. My jaw dropped as I gasped. I jumped off the table and hugged mum.

“Yay!” I shouted and ran around the kitchen. Mum chuckled to herself as she put a can of red bull, a small cup of orange squash and a glass of water on the table next to the plates.

“Hayley be a darling and go get Liam, he’s watching Fireman Sam in the living room bless him” She said as she wiped the surface down. I nodded and ran off to the living room. I spotted Liam sitting on the sofa, mouth slightly open, staring contently at the tv screen.

Come on Liam, dinner time” I said to him, he looked at me and smiled his cute 5 year old smile. He got off the sofa and grabbed my hand; we walked into the kitchen where mum was sitting at the table. I helped him into his seat then took my own. I opened my can of Red bull and took a gulp of it. I started eating. I shook my straight black hair behind my head. I smiled to myself, we were moving, away from my so called friends, and away from the dickhead we call Troy.

“So mum, when are we moving?” I asked her as she took a sip of her water. She smiled at me.

“Keen are we?” She asked me, I nodded my head vigorously.

“Well I was thinking as soon as possible, so if we pack all our things tonight, then hire a moving van and as soon as we finish dinner ill look for a house in Las Vegas, then when it’s all done, we move” She said, putting a fork full of Lasagne in her mouth. I smiled.

“That sounds great mum, hear that Liam, we are moving! To the second coolest place ever!” I said to Liam. He giggled. Mum laughed softly.

“Where’s the first then?” She asked.

“Obviously New Jersey, My Chemical Romances’ home town” I said to her.

“Oh of course how could I forget” She laughed, I grinned and finished eating.



After we all had finished I offered to wash the dishes as mum ran upstairs to find us a new home.

I sat Liam in front of the TV again and finished drying the dishes, when I had finished I ran upstairs to help mum. I sat with her in the computer room and we went through the houses together.

‘This house is suitable for a small family, who likes big houses; it has 4 bedrooms, each with a bathroom ensuite and a walk in wardrobe. Kitchen, Bathroom downstairs, wide living room, spare rooms, a perfect view of The Strip., and much more’

I pointed to it on the screen and mum read it. She slowly started to smile as we looked at the pictures. It was an amazing house. Not cheap but not expensive. I looked at mum, she nodded to herself.

“Hayley, we are going to buy this wonderful house.” She pulled her cell phone out from her pocket and dialled the housing company’s number. She started talking to them. I got a new tab up and went onto MySpace as mum walked around the room talking to the people on the phone. I signed in and saw I had new messages. I clicked it and it was a message from someone I didn’t know. I read it anyways.



Hey, I saw you like My Chemical Romance; you might like this band we have started. I’m Brendon btw. Sorry for the randomness, just click this link to listen to us, if you like.

www.myspace.com/panicatthedisco

Brendon x


Hmm I made a mental note to listen to them when I wasn’t busy. But for the mean time I checked out Brendon’s MySpace. He was cute, well when I say cute, he was amazingly gorgeous. I looked at his age…16, like me. And oh my god he was from Las Vegas, Nevada. Wow spooky. I read his About Me section. He seemed really cool. Maybe I’ll meet him sometime…



“Yeah that’s great, thank you, I’ll give you the check tomorrow morning, then we can just go right?.....that’s amazing, thank you so much, yeah bye” My mum said as she hung up. She looked at me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

“We got the house?” I asked her while signing out.

“We got the house!!!!” She shouted happily. She grabbed me up and started dancing with me. I laughed, I haven’t seen mum this happy for ages. She hugged me and kissed my forehead.

“Mum it’s great to see you so happy!” I said to her, hugging back.

“Darling if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be this happy, thank you for suggesting to move!” She said. I grinned.

“You do know you’ll have to find a new job though right?” I asked her. She nodded as she let go.

“Yeah, it will be fine, I have a feeling moving to Las Vegas is going to be the best thing that’s happened to us.” She said as she ran downstairs calling Liam’s name. I smiled to myself as I walked across the hall to my bedroom to start packing.


I had that very same feeling.
Sign up to rate and review this story