Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Our Forbidden Love

Chapter 12

by misguidedghost-x 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 1240 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 12



I woke up breathing hard, beads of sweat glistening on my forehead. I wiped them away with the back of my hand and sat up in bed. That dream…the people, they seemed so familiar…but why?! And why was I now amongst the boys on that table of pictures. I looked over at Brendon, he was still fast asleep, eyes flickering under his lids, he must be dreaming. I looked to my left and saw it was 6:00 in the morning. Sighing, I pushed back the covers and got out of bed, Brendon wouldn’t be up till 9:00 at least, what to do for 3 hours?



Grabbing Brendon’s MCR hoodie, I went down stairs and into the kitchen to pour myself some water. It wasn’t cold in the house but I could feel my teeth chatter against the glass and the water ran down my throat. I washed the glass out and left it on the draining board to dry. Leaning on the side, I stared out into the garden.



All the times I had been to Brendon’s house I had never been in the garden, I decided now was the time. I quietly unlocked the door and stepped out into the early morning Las Vegas breeze. I breathed it in and relaxed slightly.



The garden was beautiful, the grass was short and well kept, the trees at the end of the garden each held multicoloured fairy lights, barely seen in the 6am glow. Right at the end of the garden I could see a smallish pond with a bench next to it. I walked across the patio, skipped over the circle stepping stones up to the Bench which was on the other patio. Peering into the pond I saw quite a few tiny rainbow coloured fish. I smiled and bent down, breaking the surface of the water with my finger and saw little ripples surround it then disappear. Many of the fish swam away as soon as they saw me, but one little dark orange fish stayed and started sucking on my finger. I giggled and allowed it to keep doing it, until finally, realising I had no food for it, swam away. I smiled, pulled my finger out and wiped it on the cement. I walked over to the bench and sat down on it, bringing my legs up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them.

For Las Vegas, it was quite cold in the mornings, but it was sure to be much hotter later on in the morning. I quickly pulled on Brendon’s hoodie and went back into the same position I was in.



I liked it here, it seemed like my mind could clear of all the troubles and thoughts running through my head. But it also seemed like I could really think things through here, which is exactly what I was planning to do now.



How did I save Brendon, I’m pretty sure it’s not possible?

What did mum want to tell me, before Bren came in and stopped her?

Who is it in these dreams I keep having, are they real or not, because me and the guys seem to be targeted?





My head was resting on my knees now, trying to figure out the questions running through my head. I didn’t even notice someone sit next to me on the bench until they spoke.



“I used to always come out here, it helped me clear my head, but it also let me think things through, I always had a feeling it was magical. Than…than after it happened, it stopped working, I couldn’t think properly, and my head would always buzz annoyingly” Brendon spoke, looking into the pond. I shifted my head to look at him. He smiled warmly.



“What happened?” I asked. He flinched, as if he knew I was going to ask but didn’t really want me to.



“I…its hard to explain” He mumbled. I nodded and looked away, slightly hurt that he didn’t want to confide in me. He took my hand gently.



“But I trust you enough to tell you” He said. I looked back and smiled thankfully.



“Promise me something though…”



“Of course, what is it?” I asked, confused slightly. He sighed.



“Promise me you won’t hate me, or think I'm a freak, or be scared of me…please, please promise me that” He said in a sort of begging voice. My eyes widened.



“Bren, id never do any of that stuff, you should know that” I told him. He nodded and gulped slightly.



“Okay, well around this time last year…me and the guys were walking home from a Smashing Pumpkins concert, and it was amazing, probably the best day of our lives so far back then, it was around one in the morning and we were walking home from the concert, no one was around thank god and it was pitch black, only the street lamps shining…” Brendon started, shaking slightly. I nodded, motioning him to continue. “And just…just out of no where these dogs like creatures appeared and circled us, and we thought they were innocent dogs…but then they attacked us, and we tried to fight them off but they were too strong. And they bit us….and we turned into one of those. We turned into Werewolves…” Brendon finished.



My jaw dropped a little.



“Werewolves?” I asked, making sure I heard him right. He nodded, still shaking from telling the story. A million thoughts were rushing in my head.



“But werewolves aren’t real!” I laughed slightly. Brendon gave a weak smile.



“That’s what we thought…and well we were wrong” He said. I gasped, my boyfriend…the werewolf.





“Wow…do you…you know, kill people?” I asked, he looked away guiltily.

“I can’t help it Hayles, I wouldn’t if I didn’t have to, and we are seriously trying to find ways not to, but it’s hard to control this…this thing. I’m a monster” He whispered in shame.



“No…you’re not a monster at all. You’re the most amazing person I've ever met. And I don’t care what you are, I love you” I said to him, he looked back at me and wrapped his arms around me.



“I love you so much” He whispered. We stayed sat together for a while, hugging. Then we decided to go back inside. Joining hands, we made our way up the garden and into the kitchen. I looked at the clock, it was 8:00. Wow it was hard to believe I had been out there for almost 2 hours. I jumped up onto the kitchen table and sat there whilst Brendon made us some coffee. When he handed me my mug, I could see he was still shaking. I put the mug on the table, jumped down, put his on the table and wrapped my arms around his waist.



“You could be….a dinosaur for all I care! It doesn’t change how I feel about you and the guys” I said. He smiled slightly and hugged back.



“ I know, its just, in about 2 weeks its full moon, and we start changing the week leading up to it, and I…I don’t want to hurt you” He mumbled into my neck. I stoked his back.



“You wont hurt me…I trust you”
Sign up to rate and review this story