Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

My Head's In Heaven My Soles Are In Hell

by mandy9207 1 review

Everything is back to normal...well almost everything.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 2112 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick’s POV

“Danielle!” Gabe shouted as he flicked his fingers on my nose.

“What?” I said still half asleep.

“Get the fuck out of my bed!” He said as he started pushing me out of the bed.

“You slept on the couch last night so Patrick and I took the beds.” I said sounding groggy.

“Get out of my bed!” He whined as he sat on my head.

“Gabe you fucking dumb ass get off of me!” I yelled as I tried to push him off.

“Get out of my bed or I’ll fart on your face.” He said as he clenched his teeth.

“GET OFF MY FUCKING HEAD AND I’LL GET OUT DUMBASS!!” I screamed as I hit Gabe in his side.

“You’re so fucking evil your big brother is going through a hangover and you hit him and steal his bed.” He said as he pretended to cry.

“Why were you asleep on the couch last night?” I said ignoring him.

“Take a guess.” He said as he yawned.

“You were wasted?”

“Yup yup. Now get out of my bed and let me go to sleep.” He said as he yawned again.

“What time is it?”

“Time for you to get a watch.”

“Why are you such a dumb ass?”

“Why are you such a shit head?”

“The same reason you’re a dumb ass I guess.” I said as I rolled out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. Just as I was about to take a piss I remembered I have to sit down. Which is really weird. I think I can hold it.

“Good morning lazy ass.” Danni said as she took a sip of coffee.

“Good morning to you too sweet stuff.” I said sarcastically.

“Do you even know what time it is?”

“According to Gabe time for me to get a watch.”
“Close it’s twelve.”

“Did that Bone guy call?”

“It’s Boone.”

“Same thing.”
She rolled her eyes no wait my eyes. Could you believe after a full twenty four hours I’m still not used to this.

“Yes he did call he’s going to be here in an hour.”

“Oh okay can I shower please? You really smell.”

“Fine.”

“Really?”

“Yeah I showered this morning so if I can do it you can just don’t look at anything.”

“How do I shower if I can’t look at anything?!”

“Just close your eyes.”

“Is that what you did?”

“Yes.”
I walked into the back and grabbed one of my shirts out of my bag and went over to Danni’s bag and grabbed a pair of blue jeans. “What do I do for underwear?” I asked myself.

“Gimme my bag.” She said as she took the bag from me and looked through it for unmentionables. “Here.” She said as she handed me pink polka dot panties and a matching bra.

“Uhh a bra?” I said as I held up to her chest.

“If you can take one off you can put one on.”

“You would let me?”

“Take it off or put it on?”

“Your pick.” I said with a smile on my face.

“You’re disgusting. If you’re going to act like then I’m going to do this for you.”

“Fine if that makes you comfortable.”

This was one of the most awkward showers I’ve ever had. My eyes were closed shut the whole time I promised Danni I wouldn’t open them. She dried her hair she even dressed and undressed me!

“Okay all done just put on my clothes.” She said as she handed me a yellow v-neck t-shirt and jeans.

“You’re all wet.” I said as I looked at me.
“It’s not the first someone’s told me that.” She said as she giggled. Well I giggled and I have to admit I have a cute giggle.

“Why do you and your brother always make dirty jokes?”

“Why not?”

“Good point.” I said while I put on her clothes.

Once I was done I put on Danni’s shoes and took a seat on the couch in the living room soon as my ass hit the couch someone was at the door. I got up to answer the door. Once I did I saw a tall dark haired chocolate brown eyed guy. I’m guessing this is Boone and I’m also guessing Danni used to go out with him.

“Are you Bone?”

“It’s Boone.” He said as he let himself in wheeling in this huge machine and then two chairs.

“What is all this?” I asked as I helped him.

“It’s a brain switching machine.” He said as he hooked up all the wires

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. Now sit here.” He said as he pushed me down into the chair. He attached wires to me and put this weird cap thingy on my head.

“What is all this?” I said as I messed with the wires.

“Don’t ask questions just be quiet and don’t move. Where’s Danni?”

“I’ll get her. DANNI BONE’S HERE!!”

“One it’s Boone. Two I could’ve done that.”

“Hi Boone.” Danni said as she walked in the living room and gave him a hug.

“Hi Danni how are you?”

“I’m good other than switching places with him.” She laughed as she pointed to me.

“I just recognized him he’s the lead singer of Panic! At The Disco right?”

Danni started hysterically laughing. “Yeah he’s the lead singer of Panic! At The Disco.” She said as she laughed even more.

“I’m the lead singer of Fall Out Boy not Panic! At The Disco get your shit together.” I hissed at him.

“Oh sorry man. So your band sings Were Going Downtown?”

“What?” I asked sounding confused.

“Boone do you mean Sugar Were Going Down? Danni asked laughing.

“Yeah I think but I love that song it’s awesome and I like Also Into Cats too.”

“What?” I said as my mouth dropped.

“Come on you know it’s your song.” He said trying to remember the word to This Ain’t A Scene.

“He’s means Arms Race don’t get your panties in a bunch.” Danni said laughing.

“They’re your panties actually.” I said as I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Danni take a seat for me.” He said nicely meanwhile he pushed me down in the seat rudely. I don’t like this guy not one bit.

Once he hooked up the wires and put the weird cap thingies on our heads.

“Okay guys now I need the both of you to relax your minds don’t move and take deep quiet breaths.”

“Did you say deep quiet breast or deep quiet breaths?” I said loudly pretending I was deaf.

“BREATHS!” He screamed in my ear.

“BREASTS?!” I screamed back at him.

“Patrick stop fucking around let’s get this over with.” Danni said as she took off my hat and out on the cap thingy.

“Fine.” I said as I crossed my arms.

“Okay are you guys ready?”

“I’ve never been more ready in my life.”

“Me too.” Danni said excitedly.

“Alright here it goes.” He said as he switched all the switches and pressed all the buttons.

I closed my eyes tightly taking deep quiet breaths and my hands were gripping tightly on the chair. All of a sudden I felt an electric shock go through out my body and everything went blank. Then I heard Danni scream but instead of hearing my voice it was her voice which means it worked! I quickly opened my eyes I looked over to my left and I was looking at Danni not me!

“Danni it worked!” I said happily.

“Oh Patrick I’m so happy! It feels so good to be back in my body!!” She said as she hugged herself.

“There’s no body like my body.” I said cheerfully.

“Got that right.” She said as she smiled at me.

“Excuse me while I go take a piss I’ve been holding it since yesterday.”

Danni’s POV

“Boone thank you thank you so much! I owe you one.” I said hugged him tightly.

“No problem Danni you know me I love doing this.”

“So do you know how it happened?”

“That’s one thing I’m having a hard time figuring out. I have no idea how it happened.”

“Well I’m happy you fixed it that’s good enough for me.”

“So do I get a reward?” He said as he cocked his eyebrow up.

“What kind of reward?” I asked curiously.

“Maybe I don’t know a kiss or I could take you out sometime?”

“Oh Boone I’m flattered but I’m interested in someone else.” I said as I looked at the bathroom door.

“Oh well how about a kiss?”

“Okay close your eyes.”

Once he closed his eyes I sweetly pecked him on the cheek.

“Oh uh that was good…I guess.” He mumbled.

“It’s better than nothing.” I said as I laughed.

Alrighty then Danielle I’m gonna get going. I’ll call you sometime.”

“Okay bye Boone thank you for everything.” I said as I shut the door.

“Aww Boone left without me telling him goodbye.” Patrick said sarcastically.

“Ha ha you are sooo funny. You could’ve said thank you he did us a huge favor.”

“I know it’s just I didn’t get a good vibe from him I don’t know.” He said nervously.

“Patrick your jealous aren’t you?”

“HA! That’s ridiculous what is there to be jealous of?” He said as his hands started fidgeting.

“I don’t know maybe since Boone and I used to go out and him being here made you jealous.”

“Listen I am not jealous get it out of your head.” He said as he walked away from me.

“I think you are.” I said as I walked closer to him.

“Drop it.”

“Why are your responses getting shorter? Hm? Maybe you have nothing to say because you know it’s true.”

“GAHH!! Fine! I’ll admit I was jealous!” He yelled frantically.

“Why?” I said as I laughed.

“I can tell by the way he looks at you. He still likes you.” He said as he looked down at his feet shyly.

“What do you care?”

“I-I don’t….okay that’s a lie. Umm I-I d-don’t want to see you get hurt. Yeah that’s it.”

“I don’t know I’m not quite sold on that.” I said as I got even closer to him.

“Okay fine before I tell you this can we sit down?” He said as he led me to the couch.

“Okay were sitting down now tell me.”

“Danni before this happened I really liked you actually I thought I loved you and since this experience and getting to know you a whole lot better I realized I do love you. There I said it I love you Danielle.”

My mouth dropped along with my heart. My palms got sweaty my mouth was dry and my heart was racing. Patrick just told me he loves me and here am I looking like an idiot not saying a word.

“Y-y-you do?” I stuttered nervously.

“Yeah. Shit I shouldn’t have said that I knew this was gonna happen.” He said as he got up.

“No wait! I love you too.” I said quickly. I wasn’t ready to say it. It just popped out and I’m glad it did.

“What did you say?” He said as he turned around with a surprised expression on his face.

“Patrick I’ve always liked you I’ve never told you because I was afraid of losing you as a friend but since I know you feel the same way and since we switched I’ve grown to love you. Every little thing about you Patrick. I love you.”

“Wow. Really? Or are you just saying that because I said it?”

“Patrick I wouldn’t say it in the first place if I didn’t mean it.”

“Good.” He said as he slowly pulled me into his arms pushed my bangs out of my face and sweetly pressed his gorgeous full lips on mine. When we switched I thought it was going to be horrible but it ended up being the best thing that’s ever happened.

Next chapter is the last and I have a really good surprise for the last one! Don't forget to R&R guys! =D
Sign up to rate and review this story