Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 8

by mandy9207 0 reviews

Love the man. Fear the beast.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 2436 words - Complete

0Unrated
Annie’s POV

“Pete no way you’re taking it!”

“Annie listen I have a better chance getting struck by lightning. Everything will be fine.” He said as he took my hands.

“Pete please listen to me what if everything isn’t fine? What if you can’t turn back into a human again? What if something happens to you? I’m not going to sit back and watch you do this to yourself.”

“Annie it’s my life! Okay? If I want to do this it has nothing to do with you!”

“Excuse me?! If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t even be here!”

“She has a point Wentz.” Patrick said.

“Mind your own business.”Pete snapped at him.

“I have other patients so once you guys decide on what you’re going to do give me a call.” The doctor said as he handed me a card.

“Petey please don’t do this please please please don’t do anything stupid.” I said as I wrapped my arms around him and looked up at him.

“Annie I’m sorry I can’t make any promises.”

“Pete I can’t let anything happen to you I-I…really care about you.”

“You were going to say something else.” He said as he raised his eyebrow.

“No I said what I said I care about you.”

“Annie I know you care about me and I care about you too and I really like you it’s just what if it works?”

“But what if doesn’t and you get hurt?”

“I guess I’m just going to have to take that chance.”

“Patrick talk to him!” I yelled as I pushed Pete near Patrick.

“Pete how about we just wait and see what happens maybe this will wear off.”

“And if it doesn’t?”

Patrick took a deep sigh. “Then you can take the serum just wait a day or two.”

“Patrick! Don’t talk him into it talk him out of it!”

“Annie I know your worried so am I but he’s a grown man if this is what he wants we can’t stop him.”

“Patrick how could you say that?! The doctor said it’s deadly!”

“Yeah but he said it could fix him too!”

“See Ann Patrick agrees with me.” Pete said as he put his arms around me.

“Ugh you’re so stubborn!” I yelled as I felt my eyes water.

“Annie don’t cry.” He said as he petted my hair.

“I don’t want to cry but you’re making me. Pete please I don’t want anything to happen to you.” I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Pete looked into my eyes and kissed my lips sweetly. “Okay I won’t take it.” He said as he held me in his arms.

“Thank you.” I said as I hugged him tighter.

After we were done at the hospital the three of us went to get some breakfast. Once we ate I had to get going for work I work at the Clandestine store isn’t that ironic?

“Okay guys I gotta get going.” I said as I kissed Pete on the cheek.

“Bye Annie maybe you and I could do something later on?”

“Like a second date?”

“Yeah maybe this time I won’t turn into a wolf.” He said as he chuckled.

“Sounds great.” I said as I hugged him and got into the cab.

Pete’s POV

Once Annie left Patrick and I hailed a cab and went on our way to the venue to rehearse.

“So you’re not going to take the serum?” Patrick asked curiously.

“I don’t know I really want to but Annie doesn’t want me to.”

“I’m going to be honest I don’t want you to either.”

“I don’t know I think I’m gonna call the doctor tomorrow.”

“But you promised Annie.”

“I know but if this thing works everything will be okay again. I really hate this Patrick the fact that I can’t go out after twelve pisses me off. You know the first night it happened I almost hurt Annie and Maggie? The only reason I haven’t hurt anyone else is because Annie is always there. She always stops me. Those two thugs I was afraid I was going kill them literally.”

“So like you get some kind of rage or something?”

“Exactly sometimes I feel like I can’t control it and it hurts so bad once it happens it feels like someone beat the shit out of me.”

“What about afterwards?”

“It’s like a hangover but worse.”

“Wow I didn’t know there’s something worse than a hangover.”

“I just want to be normal again. Promise me you won’t tell Annie I’m calling the doctor tomorrow.”

“I promise I just hope nothing happens to you Pete.”

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine.” I said a got out of the cab.

“Where the fuck have you been wolf man?!” Joe screamed at me as he laughed hysterically.

“The hospital.”

“Whoa the hospital. Why?

“To see if there’s anything he can do about the fact that he’s a dog.” Patrick said as grabbed his guitar.

“What the fuck did I tell you about the dog thing?!” I said as I shook my finger at him. Oh god that’s my father’s finger go away! I thought as I quickly shook my hand.

“So you’re really a wolf?” Andy asked as he looked at my arm.

“Yeah it sucks.”

“Really so you don’t feel bad ass?” Joe said.

“No I feel like a fucking freak of nature that why I’m going to take this serum they told me about at the hospital.” Soon as I said that Patrick shook his head.

“So the serum is gonna make it go away?” Andy asked.

“Yeah. Isn’t that great?”

“Tell them about the side effects Pete.” Patrick said as he strummed his guitar.

“Shut up Patrick.” I barked at him.

“What are the side effects Pete?” Joe and Andy said at once.

“There’s a chance that I won’t turn human again.”

“What else Pete?” Patrick said pretending he doesn’t know.

“It’s deadly.” I mumbled.

“Deadly?!?” Andy yelled.

“Are you sure you want to take that stuff Pete?” Joe asked with concern

“Yes I want to be normal again.” I said as I walked away.

Once we were done rehearsing I gave Annie a call. I hope she answers.

“Hello?”

“Hi Annie.” I said cheerfully.

“Hi Petey where are you?”

“I just got finished rehearsing. Where are you?”

“I’m on my way home from work.”

“Cool so I was wondering before the show starts do you wanna hang out?”

“Sure where do you want to go?”

“If you want we could hang out at my place.”

“Your place?” She said as I noticed her voice changed.

“Yeah we don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“No it’s fine I would love to.”

“Okay is five good for you?

“Sure Pete I’ll see you then.”

I hailed another cab today man I’m growing to hate these. I stopped to my house got showered got dressed I fixed Annie a little romantic lunch lit some candles once I was finished she was at the door. I opened up the door for her and she looked amazing. She was wearing a red low cut blouse a black skirt with a sexy split on the side and black high heels.

“Wow you look beautiful.” I said as I took her into my arms and kissed her.

“Thank you.” She said in between kisses.

“Before we get carried away how about some lunch?” I said as I let her go and pulled the chair out for her.

“Wow Pete you didn’t have to go through all of this.” She said as she held my hand and kissed it.

“It’s okay it’s just lunch.” I said as I smiled at her.

While we ate we talked about anything and everything I have so much in common with her and I’ve learned a lot about her she has one brother and her parents are divorced she has a bitchy step sister and a niece. Plus she doesn’t get along with her mother that well because she dropped out of college she told me her parents live in New York so her brother is pretty much the only family she has. She hasn’t seen her father since her brother’s daughter was born which was two years ago.

“So what about you are you close to your parents?” She said as she took a sip of wine.

“Yeah I love my parents they’re great.”

“Yeah I love my parents it’s just I don’t know growing up I felt like I could never talk to them you could say my brother raised me.”

“That’s sweet of him. Are you and your brother close?”

“Very my brother is my best friend. Are you close with your siblings?”

“Oh yeah definitely if I didn’t have my brother and sister growing up I would’ve gone nuts.” I said as I laughed.

“Newsflash Petey you are nuts.” She said as she grabbed my chin and kissed me.

“Yeah but it’s cute on me right?” I said as I laughed again.

“It’s too cute on you.” She said as she rubbed her nose on mine. I took her into my arms again and kissed her sweetly I was very surprised once she opened her mouth letting my tongue in there but I still liked it. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. I felt her moan from the back of her throat and she started pulling at my hair.

“Petey?” She said while I kissed her neck.

“What?” I said softly in her neck.

“Can I have tour of your house?” She asked seductively.

“Um um uh sure.” I said nervously.

I got off the of the chair not walking straight and took her hand towards the kitchen.

“This is the kitchen obviously.” I said as I laughed at my own joke.

“Very nice. So what about the bedrooms?” She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I laughed nervously and swallowed hard. “Right this way.” I said as I took her hand and led her towards my room.

“Wow your room is so big. So is your bed it looks so comfy.” She said as she kicked off her heels and laid down on it. “Wanna lay down with me Petey?” She said as she patted the spot next to her.

“Sure.” I said as a Cheshire cat smile spread across my face.

I kicked off my shoes and jumped on the bed with her. I took her into my arms and kissed her softly. My hands trailed down her sides while her fingers were tangled in my hair. Her lips started to trail down my jaw line to my neck and back up to my ear. Wow this girl is amazing I think I’m in love with her she’s everything I could ask for in a girl friend and more.

“Mmm Annie can I tell you something?” I said as I played with her hair.

“Of course Pete you can tell me anything.” She said sweetly.

“I think I’m falling in love with you.” I said as I held her in my arms.

“Really?” She asked as she looked at me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

“Yeah I really do I love you Annie. I said as I kissed her.

“Oh Pete I love you too.” She said happily as she kissed me and snaked her arms around my neck.

I held her in my arms even tighter as my hand went up and down her spine I kissed her deeply begging for a invitation in her mouth once she opened her mouth I kissed her hungrily my hands rubbing her sides roughly. I grabbed her waist and got on top of her kissing her again and gently sucking on her tongue making her moan. She wrapped her thighs around my waist bringing me closer to her I trailed sloppy wet kisses down her neck and down to her collar bone I was now kissing and sucking at that one spot as Annie played with the hem of my shirt. My lips left her neck as I helped her take off my shirt.

She trailed her hands down my chest as she kissed and lightly bit on my neck. I started rubbing circles in the small of her back causing her to sigh. I lifted her shirt over her head and picked up her skirt. Just as she put her hands on my belt buckle.... my phone rang.

“What kind of fucking timing is that?!” I yelled angrily.

She giggled. “It’s okay honey you can answer it.”

“No I’ll call back.” I said as I kissed her neck.

“Are you sure? It could be important.”

“Shit! The show I forgot all about it! It’s probably the guys I bet they wanna kill me!” I said as I quickly put back on my shirt and shoes.
She giggled once again. “This was fun Petey.” She said as she put on her shirt pulled down her skirt and put back on her shoes.

“Your leaving?” I asked disappointingly.

“Yeah I gotta go home baby.” She said as she pecked me on the lips.

“Well too bad you can’t.” I said as I smiled.

“Why not?”

“Because you don’t have a car besides I want you to come to the show.” I said as I kissed her forehead.

“I could get a cab home.” She said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Come on don’t be a party pooper come with me. Afterwards we can come back here and finish.” I said as I placed my arms around her waist.

“Fiiine.” She said as she giggled.

Once again my phone rang.

“Hello?” I said happily.

“Is this Pete Wentz?”

“Yes it is. What’s up?”

“This is Doctor Moore from the hospital the serum is ready if you’d like you can take it tonight or tomorrow.”

“It’s ready?”

“Yes sir. Do you still want it?”

"Ummm..." I said nervously as I looked at Annie. "Yes I'll be there early tomorrow morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story