Categories > Celebrities > Eminem > More Than Friends or Just a Dream?

Chapter 3

by Bobina1937 0 reviews

Category: Eminem - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-18 - Updated: 2010-02-19 - 2552 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3
I woke up to the door being shut. I sat up quickly and stared at the girls. “Oh hi,” I said. “Thought you were someone else for a second there,” I said with a slight laugh.
“Sorry,” Hailie said as she came and sat by me.
“Don’t worry about that,” I said patting her on the head, she looked at me funny but I don’t think she mined my pattingness. “Anybody have homework?” I asked looking at both of the girls. Laney just nodded and walked towards the kitchen without saying a word, I thought that was a bit strange but I guess that’s just the way she is. I sat there for a few minutes as Hailie watched Sponge Bob. I got up and walked into the kitchen. Laney was staring at her paper, she hadn’t made a mark on it yet. “Need help?” I asked.
“No, I just don’t feel like doing this but I have too,” she said.
“I know how you feel,” I said then walked back into the living room.
A few hours went by and now its 8:30, Hailie is already asleep using my lap as a pillow, and Laney is sitting on the couch looking like shes about to fall asleep. “Ok, I think its bed time,” I said after a about a few minutes.
“Ok,” Laney said getting up, she walked upstairs and disappeared into her room. I stud up, picked up Hailie and carried her upstairs to her room, I placed her on her bed and tucked her in. She rolled over and faced the wall. As I walked back down the hall to go back downstairs I peeked into Laney’s room, she was in bed and asleep, I shut the door then went downstairs.
I sat on the couch watching TV, that MTV thing that Eminem was going to be on, I felt a little strange watching something about Eminem when I was sitting in his house and he could possibly walk in at any moment, but I continued to watch anyway. This interview was very cute. He was talked about how one time he was in a mall, and people started staring at him, and the next thing he knew he was being chased, and that’s how he knew he was famous.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, it scared the shit outta me, I jumped out of my seat and stood right up staring at Marshall. “Ahh, don’t!” I yelled.
“Sorry,” he said softly.
“Its ok,” I said.
“So, things go well?” he asked as he sat down on the couch, I sat next to him.
“Yep, the girls are in bed, and cleaning went well. I don’t think Kim liked me tho, when she came to pick up them papers she kept giving me dirty looks,” I said. He shook his head then.
“She’s just jealous, she probably…you know,” he said. I sat there staring at him trying not to smile because, I knew what he meant, and I would love to ‘you know’ with him. Hehe. I have to change the subject I thought, I sat for a second….
“I think I should be getting home,” I said.
“Oh, I’ll drive you,” he said turning off the TV, he stood up and walked out the door, I followed him.
“Are the girls gonna be ok?” I asked. He nodded but that’s all he did, it was somewhat strange to me but I guess it was ok, I got into the passenger seat, by this time I was pretty tired. I let out a yawn which caused Marshall to yawn and that made me giggle. He smiled and shook his head. After driving out of the drive way he looked down, he stared for a second.
“What is that?” he asked pointing to my wrist, I looked at him then looked at my wrist, I coved it up and slid down in my seat a bit. “Are you going to answer my question,” he asked, his voice sounded somewhat mad, but then not really.
“A tattoo,” I said stating the obvious.
“I know that, but why is it like mine?’ he asked.
“Im a really big fan, an I liked it,” I said smiling.
“It’s a bit creepy,” he said. “But otherwise its cool,” he said as he tuned into my driveway, Megan’s light was on, like usual, shes a big night person, she likes to stay up late then sleep and not wake up for along time cause shes rude.
“Ok,” I said confused, but I didn’t wanna continue on the subject of my tattoo so I just left it at that.
FFW about a month later EMINEMS POV>>>
“Yo Em, come here!” Proof yelled from across the room. We’re in the studio working on my All Access Europe Tour that I will be leaving for next month. I stared at him for a second, he looked at me like get yo ass over here. I dropped my pen and pad next to me on the table I stood by. I walked to the booth, he was standing in it so I figured he wanted me to fix something for him, but he had that look on his face, and I knew it wasn’t something about the studio or anything to do with being famous. I walked into the booth and he closed the door.
“What?” I asked. I was busy working on lyrics for Devils Night, our new D12 CD. He didn’t answer me for a second, he just stared at me with that look. I immediately knew what he was thinking, I knew what he was going to say; ‘Em, you’ve been acting weird.’
“Man, you been actin weird for 4 days now,” he said. I shrugged.
“So?” I asked. But, I probably should be doing something about this ‘weird’ thing. I think Im stating to like Meleah, but its odd because she works for me.
“You like that chick,” Proof said. I looked at him mad for a second.
“Her name is Meleah, and no I don’t!” I yelled.
“Yeah you do, come on man, Im not stupid,” Proof said. I knew he wasn’t stupid, he was actually a very smart guy.
“I don’t like her!” I yelled.
“Don’t fuckin yell, I know you like her, and you should do something about it. You need to stop acting like this. Its fuckin annoying,” he said. I just stood there.
“Fine, I do,” I said giving in, I hated when other people were right about things like this, and other things for that matter. But that don’t matter at this moment, I was falling for a girl who worked for me.
“Ask her out,” he said, but it was more like a demand, rather than suggestion. I sat down in a chair next to the door, Proof looked around. He picked up a chair, moved it in front of me and sat on it backwards.
“I can’t cause she works for me,” I said trying to make up any excuse to get him to leave me alone about this. I didn’t wanna ask her out. Well, I did but not yet, I don’t know how to ask her.
“Fire her,” he said looking at me as if I was stupid.
“I cant, she wont wanna be fired. And if I do fire her, she’ll cry,” I said.
“If you ask her out she wont cry, dumbass,” he said to me. I glared at him. I let out a sigh.
“I don’t know,” I said, yeah I wanted to ask her out, like I said before I don’t know what to say, cuz I am stupid, when it comes to girls, but I can be romantic and you know what I mean, but I don’t wanna get hurt again. My ex Kim cheated on me with this guy, and that’s how I got on probation, I pistol whipped the guy with an unloaded gun. Yeah, mistake but at least Im not in jail and my probation is over. I must have zoned out cause I saw Proof’s hand waving in front of my face. I looked up at him. He shook his head.
“Fine, be miserable man,” he said then left the booth closing the door behind him.
I let out another sigh. You know what? Im just gonna wait till I get off tour then Im going to figure out a way to ask her out. I gotta focus my head on this fucking tour right now. I came out of the booth, I was staring at the floor not paying any attention to what was in front of me. I ran into Proof, who was probably standing there waiting for me to come out and tell him that I was going to ask Meleah out. “You gonna do it?” Proof asks.
“Do what?” Swift asked as he passed by.
“Nothin man, go away,” I said. Swift looked angry but he walked away to the other end of the studio and sat down with the others to eat lunch. “I don’t know man, ok just give me a while,” I said.
“Damn man, its not that hard to ask out a girl,” Proof said as if I was stupid.
“Shes different, just give me awhile,” I said. “Can we just go eat, and focus on the tour?” I asked him. Then I thought that was a bad idea cuz hes going to ask me something else.
“How can you focus on the tour if you got Meleah on your mind the whole fuckin time?” he asked. See, I told you, he asked me something else, and I knew it was going to be that. Sometimes I feel like I can read his mind. Maybe I should just watch what I say, then he wont ask me stupid questions.
“Just drop it!” I yelled causing the subject to end, I glanced over at the others, they were staring, then I looked back at Proof he looked at me in shock. “Yeah, that’s what I thought. Now lets eat,” I said walking away from Proof and going to the table.
“What was that all about?” Swift asked staring at me.
“What was what all about?” I asked pretending I didn’t know what he meant, even know I did.
“You yelled,” Swift said. I gave him a funny look, I yell a lot whats the big deal weather I yelled now or then? I though…I kept silent. “Man whats with you?” Swift said randomly after a few minutes.
“Nothing, every thing is all good,” I said, I was getting annoyed with the guys staring at me, no body would get off my back. For about 10 minutes they kept asking me what the hell was up with me. I ignored them, I just stared at the bucket of KFC chicken that we ordered, it was sitting on the middle of the table. Meleah and the girls are supposed to come to lunch, so Im waiting to eat. Five minutes passed by and the guys stopped, and stared at Proof, they must have knew he knew what was going on, because he also kept his mouth shut….
“Em don’t know how to ask out girl he likes,” Proof said. I whipped my head over to him. I stared at him pissed off, I kinda wanted to punch him, but I held back.
“What the fuck!” I yelled.
“Em don’t know how to ask out girls,” Bizarre laughed and pointed to me, I stared at him angrily, he just kept laughing, he almost fell out his chair.
“Shut the fuck up fat ass!” I yelled with that pissed off look on my face that everybody is afraid of. All the guys stopped laughing…. “Yeah shut up!” I said. “Now, Im going to ask her out, just give me awhile, I gotta figure out a good way to do it. I don’t wanna screw this up,” I said then looked down.
“Ok fine,” they all said together.
MELEAH POV>>>>
I walked in to Shady Records with Hailie and Laney. They were excited to go eat lunch with their father. I walk into the room were the guys were. “Hey!” I said as I walked in. They all looked at me, then looked away, Marshall smiled at me. He turned away and whispered something to Proof. Proof looked a little scared. He started to nibble on a bone. I just stared confused.
“Sorry, hey,” Marshall said. “Come sit down,”
“Thanks,” I said and sat down next to Marshall, he moved over closer to Hailie. We at lunch.
We hung out at the studio for a while. After about and hour and a half me and the girls were going to go back to house so Marshall and the guys could get back to work. Marshall walked us out, he carried Hailie, Laney walked beside him, me on the other side. “Girls, go wait in the car, I need to talk to Meleah alone,” said setting Hailie down, he gave them hugs and kisses then looked over at me as the girls ran to the car.
“Hi,” he said like he was nervous.
“Hi,” I said confused, I had no idea what his deal was, hes been acting strange for the past few days, like avoiding touching me, and looking at me. I feel like I did something wrong… “Did I do something wrong?” I asked. He shook his head.
“No, I just wanted to tell you that I’ll be home early,” he said.
“Ok,” I said.
“Yeah, and I have to talk to you more, but I’ll do that when I get home around 8, I gotta go back upstairs,” he said pointing back at the building. We stood there looking at each other, it was awkward then that one guy who kicked me out that one time walked out the building.
“You!” I said pointing to him, Marshall looked at me confused.
“Oh, hi,” he said like he was clueless, but I knew he knew who I was.
“You’re that guy who threw me and Megan out the door two years ago!” I yelled pointing at him still.
“Wait, he literally threw you out?” Marshall asked confused. I nodded. “That’s kinda rude, say you’re sorry,” Marshall demanded pointing at me. He had that look like we were both children. That was odd, why does he care that much, it wasn’t like it was that big of a deal. Strange, I thought.
“Im sorry,” he said then walked away back into the building.
“Ok well I’ll see you at 8 then?” I asked ignoring that whole thing with that guy.
“Yeah,” he said. I gave him a hug, he seemed hesitant, but whatever maybe he just is too focused on the CD hes working on.
After sitting and watching TV with the girls, Marshall came home right at 8. He sent the girls to bed then took me into the kitchen.
“I have to tell you something,” he said…..
Sign up to rate and review this story