Categories > Celebrities > Eminem > More Than Friends or Just a Dream?

Chapter 4

by Bobina1937 0 reviews

Category: Eminem - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-18 - Updated: 2010-02-19 - 1863 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4
“Huh, what? What did I do?” I asked scared that he was going to yell at me or something. But like it would matter, when I lived at home I would get yelled at almost everyday, but to get yelled at by the person who I think is the most amazing person in the world would make me cry. He let out a sigh as I stared at him waiting for what he has to say then he looked up like he was thinking. After a small moment he looked back up at me.
“Nothing, you did nothing wrong,” he said then looked down. “This isn’t easy for me to say…but,” he paused. He sighed again. “I cant do this!” he sort of yelled then walked out of the kitchen.
“Hey, you can tell me, come back!” I yelled following him out of the kitchen, he went down the hall and was standing by the elevator. He looked at me, then quickly turned his head like he thought I wouldn’t know he was there. “What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing,” he said quietly. About thirty seconds passed of me standing there staring at him then he sighed again. “Fine,” he bursted out, startling me. “I don’t know how to tell you this, but you cant work for me anymore,” he said sadly.
“Funny,” I said then he shook his head.
“No really, Im serious,” he said. I started to feel like I was going to cry so I ran away down the hall, and started to cry. I heard footsteps running after me. “Wait, Im sorry!” he yelled.
“No!” I sobbed. He hates me, I must have did something wrong, I should have known not to get into this.
“Meleah wait!” he yelled then as I was about to go out the door he grabbed my shoulder and forced me to turn around.
I stared at him crying. “Im sorry, its not you, its me,” he said still holding onto my shoulders.
“That’s what they all say,” I said “Every guy who does something stupid, breaks up with a g…” I started rambling but was interrupted by his lips against mine. He kissed me, I was too surprised to kiss him back. I was just so shocked, I thought he hated me. He pulled away and stared at me, I stared at him in shock.
“That’s what I thought,” he said.
“What was that?” I asked.
“A kiss,” he said. He stared at me, then whipped the tears from my eyes. “Now kiss back this time,” he said in a sexy voice he said holing onto my head. He leaned in and kissed me passionately, I kissed back this time, his lips were so soft, this was the happiest time of my life. He pulled away, I smiled. “Im sorry I made you cry,” he said. “I didn’t mean for this to go this way,” he said.
“Are you saying that you fired me cause you like me,” I asked hoping he would say yes.
“Well yeah, if I didn’t like you I would have never kissed you,” he said. I smiled, he smiled back. I loved his smile so much.
“You should do that more often,” I said, while pointing to his mouth.
“Smile?” he questioned.
“Yeah, its cute,” I said. He smiled again. I win.
We stood there for awhile, it was an awkward silence. “Uh, maybe you should take me home, I told Megan I’d be home around 8:30ish,” I said tying to make the awkwardness go away.
“Yeah, ok, lets go,” he said then we both went out the door we went into his garage.
“Ohhhh,” I said looking at his car. He gave me a funny look I stared at his Mustang. “Can we take the Mustang, its my favorite kind of car,” I said smiling up at him, yes he is slightly taller than me.
“Sure,” he said. We got into a black Mustang. It was very pretty and when he started the engine the Mustang purred. Such a gorgeous car! I must have been smiling the entire ride. I’m in a beautiful Mustang with a beautiful Marshall who just kissed me. This day couldn’t get any better.
Once we got to my place, he stopped the car and got out with me. He walked me to the door. “Wanna come in?” I asked.
“Uh sure, I gotta talk to you about something anyway,” he said. I looked at him sadly. “Its nothing bad,” he said. I opened the door and walked in. Megan was standing by the fridge.
“Hi,” she said smiling while clutching a large onion. I looked at her like what the fuck are you doing. “Im having tuna,” she said like I was stupid. I shook my head.
“With an onion?” Marshall asks with a vexed look.
“Yeah, I like onions,” Megan says as she takes a bite of the onion like an apple. “Are you two going out?” Megan asked with her back to us as we both were about to walk in my room.
“Heh,” is all I could say, cause I didn’t know for sure, I wasn’t exactly sure if that kiss meant that we are going out now or if he was going to ask me out later. I looked over at Marshall who turned red then went into room.
“What’s heh supposed to mean, either you tell me or I’ll find out myself… I know something happened. Tell me what happened,” Megan demanded as she set the onion down.
“Shh,” I said putting my finger on my lips, “I’ll tell you later,” I said……Wait…how does she know that something happened? Was she spying on us? How could she? I’m confused.
“Fine,” she said then continued to make her tuna. I walk into my room shutting the door behind me. Marshall was sitting on my bed looking around my room.
“Got enough posters?” he asked.
“Its only 5,” I said. He smiled and shook his head. “Come sit,” he said patting the space next to him. I came over and sat next to him on the bed.
“What do we have to talk about?” I asked.
“Well, Im going on tour in Europe next month, and I wont be back until October,” he said. I felt really sad at that moment. “I know, that’s why I was planning on telling you that I liked you after I got home from the tour, but then I saw you crying and I didn’t wanna see you like that so I kissed you,” he said. I looked down trying to think of what to say. I couldn’t think of anything. “So we have a decision to make,” he paused. “We either, wait until October to start a relationship, or we start one now, not see each other till I get back, but talk on the phone every night,” he said then I just stared at him…
“I like the second one,” I said staring at him still. He slightly laughed.
“Me too,” he said with a smile. I smiled, he leaned in and kissed me again, I kissed back. “I gotta go before the girls notice that Im gone,” he said as we still kissed.
“Ok,” I said kissing him still. A few seconds later we pulled away.
“I’ll see you later,” he said, giving me a small hug.
“Bye,” I said as he stood up and went to the door.
“Call you tomorrow, bye,” he said and left… I fell back on my bed smiling the biggest smile ever. I never thought that I would ever have a relationship with Marshall Mathers, Eminem. I never been so happy in my life. A few minutes later my door flung open I sat up like what the fuck, Megan was standing there smiling.
“What!?” I yelled at her.
“What happened? Are you going out now?” she asked. “I saw him leave, he looked happy,” she said.
“…………..hehe,” I said. She looked at me like tell me now or I will hurt you. “Yes, we’re going out!” I said with a huge smile.
“Yey!” she said. “So what happened to make him ask you out?” she said. I look at her sort of confused as to what she meant, it was like she was wondering why he would ask me out.
“Well, he fired me, I started to cry, then he stopped me from leaving and told me its not me its him, so I was yelling at him, then he kissed me, and it was fun,” I said smiling.
“Wow,” she says.
“What, I liked it,” I said smiling like a little school girl.
“You would,” she said as she got up and left the room.
“What, why wouldn’t I?” I asked. “Gosh,” I said. “Im hungry,” I said then got up and walked over to the fridge ….
MARSHALLS POV>>> (gaga oh lala lol.. Bad Romance J)
Once I got home I went to check on the girls, they were fast asleep, I gave them both a kiss goodnight, told them that I loved them, then went up to my room. I pulled out my phone and texted Proof : “You better be happy,” … I set my phone on the bed, I took off my shit and threw it over into the hamper. My phone went off, I went over and checked it.
“What did you do it finally?” he texted back.
“Yes, I fired her, she cried, then I fixed it,… haha J,” I texted back. I put my phone on the dresser this time as I searched my dresser for clean boxers, then grabbed a pair of clean sweat pants, I grabbed my phone then went into the bathroom to take a shower. Proof texted me back just as I was about to get into the shower, which annoyed me, that always happens I text someone, then right when I shut the phone or Im about to do something else I get a text.
“I don’t wanna know what you did nigga,” he texted.
“Yes, Proof we had kinky sex,” I texted back. Then laughed for about a minute. I love doing that to him, he thinks it just wrong when I do these things.
“Yo, man I told you not to tell me!!” he texted back.
“I was kiddin, haha J. But we’re going out,” I texted back. I set my phone on the counter then got into the shower. I got out of the shower, dried myself, put clothes on then checked my phone, I had 6 texts and they were all from the guys. They were all about me askin Meleah out, damn Proof has a big mouth. I didn’t feel like texting back so I just set my phone on my night stand. I went down stairs, warmed up some of last nights chicken then took the elevator back up stairs. Then relaxed and watched TV… About a half hour later to my gate doorbell started going off like fuckin crazy…
Sign up to rate and review this story