Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Famous Last Words

by death_b4_disco

'I looked at Rhi, confused and saw she was crying, 'I'm sorry' she mouthed as she got dragged out of the door.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2010-02-19 - Updated: 2010-02-19 - 934 words

?Blocked
A/N: Hello my pretties! Thanks for the reviews; the viewing count is now over 1100! Mini Rave! Although not all the people reading our reviewing (obviously) I'm not going to moan about it but I'll just say: I don't bite (much) if you don't like it review and I'll make it better.
Also, I went to upload this last night, I edited it, saved it, wrote in all the warnings and title and summary, pressed 'publish' and my internet died, I actually attacked the broadband box with a shoe! Internet hates me. Right on with the show! Oh! MCR just came up on shuffle, it's fate!


~*~

Gerard's POV

College had been closed for a week, because of the investigations going on, Rhi had spent all of the time round my house, only leaving to be interviewed by the police and to go home and get some clothes. I made Frank drive her because she wouldn't let me, like she was hiding something at home, she would tell me when she was ready, but I couldn't help but worry about what had gone on that night to make her punch her dad. At the moment Rhi was in the shower, the only times she ever stayed away from me was when she went out, rarely, or when she was showering; the rest of the time she was next to me, or hugging me, or kissing me, or lying on my bed with me. I wasn't complaining, I loved it, I loved her. But I couldn't help think something was up.

~*~

"Hey!" I screamed as I was brought back to reality by Rhi jumping on me, still in just her bath robe, her wet hair down to about two inches below her collar bone. I kissed her neck and she giggled, letting out a soft moan as I began to nibble at the soft flesh. She put her hand on the top of my head to keep it there; one of my hands was on the other side of her neck keeping me there, the other hand trailed up and down the side of her body. Her other hand that had paused wandering up and down my body and now was pressed on my chest lightly pushed us down so we were laying, instead of sitting, on the bed. My mouth slowly moved from her neck to her lips, slowly at first, then I asked for entry and she quickly obliged, heating things up. We rolled so I was on top, her bath robe slowly loosening revealing a line of bare flesh all the way down her torso. I struggled with my temptation and my conscience as we began kissing again. Moaning, I moved her so we were in a more comfortable position, attempting to cover up her modesty as I did.

~*~

"Oh! SHIT!" I pulled myself off, scrambled to the end of the bed and put a pillow on my lap, and tried to think of dead kittens. Rhi sat up, confused and upset.
"W-what did I do?" I could tell her heart was shattering from her face.
"Nothing" I panted "It's not you-"
"-It's me! Yeah, yeah that's what my dad said when he walked out on us." She sighed and then opened her mouth to say something, with an expression on her face like she was mentally arguing with herself. "Dammit!"
"Rhi, uh the reason I pulled away and the reason I ran off the other day was because...uh" I closed my eyes and whispered the last part. "I like you, I mean really like you, and...urm...something's can, get out of...control." I looked up slowly, blushing, until it finally clicked in her head.
"Oh! OH! Phew I thought I was a bad kisser! Or are you just that horny?" she giggled and I sighed in relief and joined in laughing. She moved closer to me and began kissing me again, pressing us both against the head board of the bed, I felt her hands begin to undo my shirt and remove it, placing her bare hands against my chest, moaning I began to slide down her robe, revealing part of her bare chest.

~*~

There was a knock at the front door, I knew one of the other guys would get it, so we carried on. There was shouting outside and then a thump on my bedroom door.
"Rhianne! You fucking slut! Get out here now! I'll come in!" Rhi whimpered and tied up her robe again, picking up a t-shirt for me to put on, she ran and put on pants and jeans then removed the robe, not even bothering to cover herself up, put on a bra and t-shirt then opened the door, to reveal a middle aged man who grabbed her by the wrist. "Where the fuck do you think you've been? You haven't even packed yet; your flight leaves an 7pm, better hurry!" He laughed and let go of her, shoving her to the side and walking in my room "So you're the one who has stolen my daughters heart? Shame you'll never see her again, get your stuff Rhianne, we're leaving." I looked at Rhi, confused and saw she was crying, 'I'm sorry' she mouthed as she got dragged out of the door.
"Wait! What?!?" I ran after her but her dad had already shoved her in a car. I stood there, confused, as Frank patted me on the back.
"You're not going to run to the airport like a fag are you?" He giggled; I gave him a serious look. "Oh shit you are!"
Sign up to rate and review this story