Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Is Blind

Chapter 10

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 5 reviews

Wow, this was really hard to write. I've never written that just based on touch and not sight. Well, I did it and I hope you like it. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-20 - Updated: 2010-02-20 - 707 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why, and then I remembered. I placed my hand to my head, flinching at my own touch. I felt something sticky coming out of the bandage. I sat up and my head was spinning. I put my hands beside me on the bed, trying to keep my balance. After a while, I stood up. I took a few steps before falling to the floor.

I shook my head and tried to set up, but I felt hands on my shoulder, keeping me down.

"Don't sit up." I heard. It was Frank. When did he get here?

"You've been out for 2 hours," he said, placing a wet wash rag to my head. I guess I was still bleeding. I shouldn't be though. It should have stopped by now.

"I think I should go to the hospital," I said to him. He laughed.

"We've already been there and back. I heard you fall, and me and your mom took you to the hospital. They said you have a concussion. You got some stitches too." he told me. I couldn't believe it. I was really out...

"Great, more stitches..." I sighed. I groaned and placed my hands on my forehead. My head was still killing me.

"I have some pain killers here that the doctor gave you. Do you want some?" he asked me.

"Yea. I feel like my head's going to explode," I said. He handed me a couple of them and a glass of water.

"What happened?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"I woke up, and I was still bleeding. I was going to go tell mom, but I passed out apparently. I don't remember anything from then on," I told him. I felt something cold against my foot. I knew exactly who it was.

"She's here to say sorry for tripping you," Frank said. I chuckled and patted the bed beside me for her to come up. I felt her jump onto the bed and climb up beside me. I rubbed her head and she licked my hand.

"Gerard, about last night... I would never take pity on you because... Wow, that sounds bad. Um..."

"Frank, It's okay. I understand what you mean. And, thank you. You have no idea what that means to me..." I said, sitting up a little. I wanted to be closer to him. It just felt so right being with him. He didn't make me feel like a freak and he didn't treat me like one. I really like this guy. He's so sweet, so kind.

I felt his hand on my knee as I sat up straight. My heart started pounding even harder than it was before. I moved closer to him and he did the same thing. He moved his hand up my leg, making me shiver. I knew he felt it because I heard him chuckle. I smiled and leaned closer to him.

He put his other hand on my shoulder, signaling that I was right in front of him. He moved his hand up to my chin, rubbing his thumb along my bottom lip. I closed my eyes, quivering under his touch. I knew he had a smirk on his face.

I took his hand in mine and laced our fingers together. I shifted even closer to him; I could feel his hot breath on my face. As soon as I got the courage, I went for it. I pressed my lips to his, well it was more like his chin.

Frank laughed and corrected me. He moved his lips along with mine and he brought his free hand up to my face. I could feel him running his tongue along my bottom lip. I think he knew what he wanted. Before I let him in, I puled him down on top of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Before I allowed him in, I heard my door open.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I heard my mom say. Frank jumped off of me and stood up. I heard the door shut and my mom walk off.

"I'll go talk to her," Frank said before he left.
Sign up to rate and review this story