Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I did it for fun!

Chapter 6

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-23 - Updated: 2010-02-23 - 739 words

0OOC
I waited on the couch in the morning for Sasuke to come.
Wow,it had been such a short time,but I think I actually had a boyfriend.I was laughing and blushing and giggling.
I really have no idea what was going on,but I like it.
The doorbell rang and I smiled running to the door.I opened it,though,to see Itachi.Sasuke's older brother.
My smiled faded,but a smirk appeared on his face.
"Hey,I'm Itachi.Remember?Sasuke's brother?",Itachi said.
"Yes,I remember.",I said silently.
"Well,is he here?",Itachi asked.
"No,I thought he was still at home.",I said.
"Well,I saw him come here,but I don't know.",he said.
Then the thought hit me.
Ino.
She said that he'd one day be with her on ehr bed cuddling with her,with me unaware of it all.
My eyes widened and I turned running for Ino's room.She couldn't have.She wouldn't.
He wouldn't.
With a slam,I opened the door,and looked over to Ino's bed.Nobody.She looked around,yet to see Ino brushing her hair.
"What do you want,dear loser?",Ino asked.
"Where's Sasuke?",I asked.Ino rolled her eyes.
"Downstairs.",she said.
"Eh?",I asked.I ran back downstairs looking around.
The kitchen!
I ran into the kitchen and let out a sigh of relief when I saw Sasuke eating a tomato.
"Sasuke.",I said walking up to him.He gasped and opened the fridge door throwing the tomato inside and shut it,then turning to me with a smile.
"Hey,Sakura.",he said.His smile was wide and big.
"What are you doing?I've been waiting for you and you were in my kitchen eating my food?",.I questioned.
"Your sister let me in.",he said.I sighed and walked to the fridge opening it,yet to see a squashed tomato along with other in my fridge.
"Wh..",I trailed off pointing and looking at him.
"I kept thinking somebody was coming.",he said.I sighed and grabbed the last good tomato and handed it to him,which he bit happily.
"Let's go then.",I said grabbing my backpack.He grabbed his and we went out,when I remembered Itachi.
He was still standing out there leaning on the wall now.
"Oh,sorry.What did you want before?",I asked.
"Tell Ino she'll have to drive on her own to the school 'cuz I can't drive her.",Itachi said.I nodded and came out,Sasuke coming out as well.
"Actually,I think she'll figure it out on her own.I'm already out.",I said and walked on,Sasuke beside me.
"Oi,Sakura-chan!",Itachi said.
"Eh?",I asked turning around.
"Want to come to my party?",he asked.
"Party?",I asked.He nodded,his smirk now back.
"I'm havig a party saturday night while my parents are gone.You can come if you want,Sakura-chan.",he said.I smiled.
"No,we're going somewhere that day.",Sasuke said and walked off ahead.I stopped smiling and looked at Sasuke.I looked at Itachi and waved bye,running after Sasuke.
"Sasuke,why'd you say no?",I asked.
"It's gonna be a real crazy party.With drinking and smoking.",he said.
"But,that was the first party I was ever invited to.",I said with a bit sadness.
"Well...it's still a bad idea.Especially with my brother there.",Sasuke said.
"Fine,fine.I won't come.",I said with a shrug.Suddenly he looked at me and smiled.
"Sakura.",he mocked in a singy songy voice.
"Eh?",I asked.
"I have a surprise for ou.",he sang on mockingly.
"What?",I asked.
"This!",he yelled and suddenly,something exploded oon me.I opened my eyes wide to see a bunch of peanuts all over me.
"Hey!",I gasped.
"Aw.It was supposed to be a can of those swirly noodle things.Not real peanuts.",he said.
"Where did you buy this?",I asked,my eyes starting to twitch.
"In the food market.",he said.
"A food market...contains..food!Not...clown tricks!",I yelled.
"Well,I was going to pick the can of 'tomatoes'.Guess you got lucky.",he said,the emphasis on tomatoes.
"You're...dead!",In yelled.He shrieked like a girl suddenly and ran.
You do not know how much I wanted to laugh,but I also had to just torture him for a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story